When did you realize taking the S.W.E.A.T. pledge was the best way to get the tech job of your dreams?

when did you realize taking the S.W.E.A.T. pledge was the best way to get the tech job of your dreams?

Attached: pledge.jpg (1240x1043, 377K)

just now

Sweat Pledge tl;dr live to work, don't work to live

The slaves are evolving

That's the worst wagecuck lickboot right-wing bullshit I've ever seen

Attached: mcwagie.jpg (435x522, 25K)

>the tech job of your dreams?
I guess horrible nightmares are technically dreams

>silver spoon boomer who is famous for his voice and doing "dirty jobs" for a day to show how hard working he is

Attached: freefag1.jpg (800x800, 323K)

Oh and lest I forget
>America
>greatest lottery
Boy I sure do love nonwhite nigger and spic filled america where I get born and have a part of my genitals amputated. Some lottery!

>all people created equal

Literally the kind of faggot that ruined this world

Hello fellow working peoples. Anyone else think slavery may not be that bad? I mean come on, we would be guaranteed food and shelter. What more should we working people want? Let us not be greedy and want things like respect and sustainability now.

Fun fact black slaves in america worked less hours a year than white farmers.

Attached: fff.jpg (807x659, 42K)

poast the NEET one

Seriously being a slave seems so nice. I'd actually PAY to be a slave for Bezos

I think the slave back then worked 2800 hours a year on average, and white farmers did 3200. So whether thats more or less than working for big Amerijew corps I dont know.

cuck

I have a better picture OP

Attached: This woman is making shitton of money per month doing the sọyboy face and basically, you are fucki (697x420, 719K)

Submit to Jeff Bezos

how many women have signed it?

Attached: whisper.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

mush wagie mush
*cracks whip*

Attached: 1558363698461.png (750x563, 744K)

Americans are fucking pathetic boot licker scum

I'm a unionized electrician so i'm grateful to get free health + dental insurance in addition to a substantial retirement package

Attached: 3321AE40D0074155AAE36A6782463121.jpg (237x169, 9K)

>soiboi face
hello newfriend

I've been on Jow Forums for two decades

Attached: 1545586715823.jpg (720x519, 42K)

Jow Forums hasn't even been around for two decades

Attached: wagiewagie.jpg (609x664, 248K)

People who are proud of being a wagecuck are so fucking pathetic. There's nothing honorable about this shit.

I have already signed another pledge, slave.

Attached: always-leave-office-on-time.jpg (780x1009, 196K)

Attached: commandments.png (500x356, 103K)

>Still spreading this fake image

She has always had her Patreon total hidden and the font is fucked up. Also if she was making that much she'd be in the top 5 earners, which she is not.

Based

cringe

>university graduate TV presenter pretending to be a blue collar worker
this dude is such a phony

what an odd thing to lie about

anyone who has to virtue signal that much about working hard is probably not working very hard

Didn't read but I'd never want to hire or work with some retard who puts this kind of pledge up publicly with their face and everything. What a fucking nightmare.

Hard work is what makes America the greatest country in the world. And where is Montenegro? How big its economy is? How many nuclear warheads do they have? How many times have they been on the Moon? Do local serbs really enjoy living in that shithole on 2000$ per annum?
Get your ass up and do your job.

>America the greatest country in the world

fuck off moot

I hate boomers so much

cope

>America the greatest country in the world
lmao

So how do NEETs pay for rent, food, healthcare and stuff?

Family, welfare, or potentially YangBucks

I signed the pledge where I sit on my ass and do maybe 1-2 hours of work and spend the other 6 hours reading books, playing video games, or watching movies at my desk. This is why I wanted to get into IT and I finally found the job where I can do this.

Lmao this is the most boomer thing ever

Would be a lot better without the last part

this.

I live by the point number 5. The rest is gibberish.

Version 1

Attached: neetpledge.png (609x664, 349K)

Version 2

Attached: neetpledge.png (609x664, 336K)

African-american single mother (not that there are many other kind) spotted. Get out.

Impressive, none of those are correct