Supposed to be some super secret to help whistleblowers and people who cant access the internet uncensored

>supposed to be some super secret to help whistleblowers and people who cant access the internet uncensored
>actually just used for CP and buying LSD

Attached: 81UeYuulNjL._SL1500_.jpg (1406x1500, 141K)

and that's a good thing!

Really gets you thinking

>>actually just used for CP and buying LSD
people doing that is how you know it works

The NSA owns most of the relays

That's cool, I'm not American, so that means I'm safer than ever.

if you live in a five eyes country, the NSA shares their info on you with your own government

Everyone always says this but I’ve never seen any proof. Do you glow in the dark sir?

It doesnt even matter if it were true. They could only see the traffic coming through the relay, not it's original sender or its final destination nor even the content of the data. They wouldn't be able to tell if the last jump was from the original sender or another relay, the same for sending it to the next relay or final destination. They have to catch the data before it gets lost in onion routing.
How the NSA really gets people is just through traffic analytics. I.e. they see you connect to tor and send something and see some anonymous user connect to an illegal site at the same exact time and then they have a shitload of tricks to deanonymise you from there

Youre a clown, pal.
Stop guessing. Go obtain some knowledge. Then come back

No, you moron. That's exactly the problem we, the worlds society, has with the USA: Their NSA is fiddling around in our countries businesses.
It's the NSA snitching you to your local police in the end game.

Get it? US citizens have nothing to fear from the NSA, but for the rest of the free thinking world that was a declaration of cyberwar.
It's not so hard to understand user, come on. Don't get confused by the hollywood drones/americlaps not wanting to get it.

Attached: america.gif (500x379, 325K)

Oh look. The tranny is back.
40%

And selling stolen credit card information.

this

I downloaded the browser the other day just so I can visit the new Good Old Downloads

You dont need tor to buy acid online big dummy I hope people arent buying non rc acid like dumbasses

Attached: 55a4d63f73376568f3b68e41c3b16c8c.png (2080x1990, 727K)

If it ain't full of CP and drugs then it ain't anonymous.

It started off as noble, but like all things gnu it ended up as pedo shit.
>kicks off "racists"
>protects pedo, and terrorists
Makes ya think.

How do they de anonymize you when it's a hidden service?

1P-LSD ftw

Try ALD52

Attached: 22763497669_1db502851d_b.jpg (1024x576, 239K)

damn that onion looks delicious

1p is like twice as expensive these days and it is unironically less safe if you live in America because it has to go through customs and it's an analog yo LSD

This user knows what's up.