So what browser do i use now...

so what browser do i use now? Every website i visit says firefox is out of date since that whole screwup with the certificate. Chrome is botnet. Edge is botnet with an actual keylogger built it. Opera is a botnet that sends your data to a VPN endpoint in the UK. Waterfox is incompatible with google captcha.

So what the fug are we supposed to use exactly?

Attached: Terry_Davis_car.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metrics.torproject.org/torperf.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am using brave

Attached: ff.webm (960x540, 528K)

i dumped that shit coin on your pajeets last month and made $650. Can't believe it's still being shilled here tbqh. but good luck i guess.

So what's wrong with CHROMIUM ?

pale moon on windows 7, falkon on arch, naked browser on lineage os android.

fight me

Attached: 1524906543703m.jpg (761x1024, 193K)

Terry is so cool man

I saw Terry in Oregon near where he supposedly died.

He has such a recognizable face.

During the fiasco I used Waterfox. Now I found the image for Firefox Developer edition. Switched to that.

if you arent using icecat and tor by now then you best get out of my face nigger

ESR nigga

qutebrowser

NetRunner

still can't believe he's gone, it doesn't seem real that there will never be any more comfy terry streams ever again

Attached: 1537439177959.jpg (550x413, 65K)

>tor
so slow

Is Chrome actually botnet?

luakit

>"The kilogram is no longer defined by a physical object -- starting Monday, the unit of measurement will be based on fundamental constants, atomic properties and physical absolutes."
>"Until now, a kilogram unit was based on the mass of a cylinder made of platinum-iridium alloy. Housed in Paris, the cyclinder has been the standard-bearer for the base unit of mass for 130 years."

Considering that Terry A. Davis was a huge proponent of the physical mass object, and it often ofund its way into many of his philosophical discussions, I think the implications are obvious. Terry was murdered to pave the way for this insidious change.

qtchan, or clover

netscape

I'm using iridium right now and I like it. Vivaldi also isn't too bad, but isn't the most secure. IceCat, Ungoogled-Chromium, Pale Moon and the like aren't too bad if you can get over their issues for the sake of privacy.

hippos are evil

not that bad
metrics.torproject.org/torperf.html

Attached: torperf-public-2019-03-23-2019-05-21-5mb.png (1200x750, 102K)

surf

Why

Icecat/Unjewgled Chromium

chrome because every browser is a honeypot botnet with no privacy so might as well use the best one of the lot

>open chromium
>see this
dropped

Attached: 1551874694020.png (1176x579, 46K)

This is worse than Vegans and Arch users at this point.

GNU IceCat
Tor Browser
Iridium Browser
ungoogled-chromium
Otter Browser
Pale Moon
Falkon
Qutebrowser
Sphere Browser
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html