Can you help me Jow Forums? I'm an idiot and i get lost in my city fairly often without a compass

Can you help me Jow Forums? I'm an idiot and i get lost in my city fairly often without a compass.
I have a clipper like pic related but it looks as retarded as i am and i rather have a more subtle wrist watch.
Is there any other option for me that isn't taking my phone out or buying an ugo smartwatch?

Attached: compass.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=compass watch strap&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
amazon.com/Timex-Expedition-Digital-Compass-Leather/dp/B000B545EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369478222&sr=8-1&keywords=timex compass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck you need a compass?
Try this: go somewhere. Guess where is the north. Check compass. If you have less than 10 degree error - you're good.

'
>he uses compass in city

Attached: 1558233291289.jpg (500x396, 31K)

I'm bad at guessing and trying the lil'scout sun on watch trick doesn't go well at night.
The request is stupid, i'm fully aware, but having a compass sincerely makes my life easier for the most part: i just want a less cumbersome and silly looking way of having a compass on my wrist. Do you know any?

I do user, maybe some spatial thing, maybe i'm just too autistic to be full on retarded. I don't know, but i do use it.
Is there any other option than having a clipper on my normal watch?

>uses a dedicated mechanical compass

Based Unix Philosophy poster.

duckduckgo.com/?q=compass watch strap&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

Lots of cheap options on ebay under $5.

Prob look for metal and glass/diamond instead of plastic for the glass and part that slides over the strap.

Also oil inside so it doesn't freeze.

if your city has numbered streets, remember high=direction and low=other direction, then look at signs

carry a magnetized sewing needle

when you need to find your way home, get a free water cup from somewhere and put the needle in it on a leaf

Attached: A_depiction_of_needle.jpg (3648x2736, 3.4M)

it's a shitty suunto clipper under my office normie watch. I'd just love to have it integrated to the watch itself but it's like that not an option anywhere. Why would anyone wear a smartwatch, beats me.
user, i already have a clipper, sits under my watch just fine, but it does look like i have sever mental issues, which i do, but i don't want to show it. Do you know of any watches with an integrated compass that aren't bulky or ugly smartwatches?

my city has names user, and the numbers don't even add up most of the time since we've probably kill all city engineers very early on.
friendo, why do you hurt me so?

buy some pro trek

Attached: PAG40-3V_small.png (294x370, 60K)

Thank you user, i was looking into that, both casio and timex. Don't love the design but i guess is that or a clipper. Do you have any recommendations that you like in brand/version?

definately look up hiking champing watches.
Maybe check the casio "pro trek" series or see the timex adventure.

Basically it's only casio and timex when you want reliable time.

Timex also has the "expedition".

Definately search "hiking" "rock climbing" "fishing" "camping" watches

Thank you anons! This felt very silly since i know normal people don't use it like that, but sincerely thank you.
I'm gonna buy a timex since the design seems normal enough.

>it does look like i have sever mental issues, which i do, but i don't want to show it.
Sorry to hear that user but that might be just personal perception because I would wear something similar without a second thought because of practicality.

I'm a pretty fit guy and live in the midwest though so your case might be different.

Pic related looks pretty rad but my tastes are probably unique.

Attached: timex-expedition.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Don't think too much about it.
Hiking, camping, climbing, ect are all very normie tier interests and athletic so if anything it might get you some bonus perception points with the right crowd.

Anyone who is dis interested probably isn't worth hanging out with anyways.

Pic related is a little more sporty.
Would be nice for out on the lake.

Attached: Timex-T49928DH-digital-compass.jpg (1280x1280, 113K)

Thank you user, though I was mostly joking. Just some normal anxiety and dumb spatial attention while wandering through my city. But the clip on compass is noteworthy.

I was exactly looking for that one. You have great taste. amazon.com/Timex-Expedition-Digital-Compass-Leather/dp/B000B545EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369478222&sr=8-1&keywords=timex compass

You have a great view on social life user. I mostly keep to myself and have very indoor interests (clearly), but i appreciate both the help and understanding.

Indeed it looks sporty but nowhere near those casio bulks designs. Gonna look around amazon for a nice not very expensive one. Once again, thank you.

Thanks man.
That would go beautifully with my self restored Danner boots.

Good luck!
Water resistance never hurts even if you plan mainly indoor activities.
(washing hands, starts to rain unexpectedly when outside, spilling stuff)

You can get compass as part of cuff links.
Bonus: great style! I can recommend the Blues Brothers style.