Why is Chinese spying bad but American spying good?

Why is Chinese spying bad but American spying good?

Attached: NSA-header.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_dissidents
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/winnie-the-pooh-disneyland-china-ban-xi-jinping-meme-shanghai-president-a8660461.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there was a spying scandal, and people got over it
>there is a chinese spying scandal, and people are going to get over it
it's the same thing
but also american spying is sanctioned by many governments, not just the USA

Why can't Jow Forums shitpost somewhere else

Neither are? There is no point to this thread

Why were Nazis bad but Americans good when both were racist homophobic white supremacists? It's because it's us vs them, simple as that

neither are, but Americans spy to keep their people/their allies' people safe while Chinks spy to keep their leaders in power/steal western technology

Spbp
/thread

Hush, adults are talking

b/c fuck commies

>chinks eat cats and dogs
>they torture them, boil them alive and skin them
>communism
>any opposing beliefs are banned
>opposing people are sent to death camps for organ harvesting
>political prisoners disappear overnight
>unfair trade policies youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc (not a meme)
>basically jews of Asia, claiming lands of its neighbors
>no human rights
>censorship of information and internet

Ofc, leftist faggots like chinks.

Attached: 1553558620315.jpg (720x540, 23K)

because America says china spying bad, murican spying gud. believe me. I know spying, and america has the goodest spying. believe me. our spying is more yuuuuge than china's and we're more better and ethical.

/thread

Chinese flooding is getting disgusting.

Who are America's top political dissidents?
Chelsea formerly Bradley Manning.
And Edward Snowden.

Now who are the top Chinese political dissidents?
Let's take a look at what Wikipedia has to say:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_dissidents

Boy, sure am glad I don't live in China under a totalitarian communist regime. I might get arrested for making jokes about urging young Americans to defile Jewish temples. Investigating how my country may or may not have been involved in a massive natural disaster that killed hundreds of children in an earthquake because of shoddy construction practices.

Makes you wonder if they already have a list of NRA members by state with their addresses just in case...

desu you would get arrested and beaten for making fun of Trump's skin colour

Well, Americans eat pork

Because Israel is our greatest ally

All spying bad. Fuck chinks, Mossad, 5 eyes, etc.

Because America doesn't arrest you and put you in to labor camps for a year for sarcastically and ironically cheering for a unite the right protestor in Charlottesville killing liberal counter protests.

It doesn't arrest and torture people under the guise of debt collection on people who criticize and then investigate government incompetence and cover up of the government inaction that killed nearly 70,000 people after a massive 8.0 earthquake.

Makes you wonder if they don't already have a file on every NRA member, just in case

Nobody's asking you to move to China, guy

Why would I support any organization that wants to spread that level of sacrilege and so amti-thetical to my beliefs.

Because it's cheaper

I hate politics. AI overlords when?

You mean Chinese government subsidized to manipulate the market and expand its business as a literal spy and tattle tale?

You're not making an argument.

>a superpower never tried to export their values to other countries

Whatever. The end product is cheaper, that's why it makes sense to use it. It has no adverse effect on your life.

Because OUR government has our best interests at heart

It does. Because of their tyrannical government policies that restrict things I cherish as a fundamental right.

Getting tired of this shit.

neither is good, fuck both and anyone who supports either

But I'm not american. I want to become american, however.

>chinese are arrogant
>export costs subsidized by the government via trade deals with other countries
>which were put in there to *help* china become a democracy
what kind of bullshit nonsense is this, who the fuck is this guy

because "it's okay when we do it" is a universal human mindset and will remain forever.

We already have one pervasive botnet, we don't need another one from China too.

I can't believe that people are advancing the case for Chinese botnet spy infrastructure by simply claiming the US does it so it must be OK that everybody does it. Not a really great look there kiddo.

One is foreign, the other is domestic :^)

>being this new

>Americans literally mutilate infant boys genitals just like their Jewish masters
>muh dogs

Pathetic Israeli cattle

Attached: ff.png (584x552, 774K)

ok reddit

good goyim

Cuz I don't have to worry about much if I screamed Trump is a dump everywhere every day in the USA.

If I shouted Winnie the Pooh in China, I'd disappear, get tortured, and reappear on live TV crying about how I'm sorry to the Chinese people undermining their government and then be sentenced to death or die in jail, missing my organs. Hell it's starting to happen in Hong Kong too.

What about screaming "Obama is a nigger" several years ago?

yes, i will delete chrome and google from my pc right now and forever

You could get beaten up, maybe fined or sued depending on where you are in the states.
I guess you could get murdered by googles too.

Scream Xi is a Chink, and you'll most likely end up much worse than if you just screamed Winnie the Pooh. Heck you can't even say I love Winnie the Pooh in china.

Disney even bent over backwards and removed Pooh from Shanghai Disney.

Is this Winnie the pooh shit real? I thought this was a meme

Attached: ff.jpg (772x598, 77K)

That was more society enforcing that and therefore you could hide behind your wypipo friends. The Chinese government is, well, the government and can and will have the right to fuck you up with no repercussions.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/winnie-the-pooh-disneyland-china-ban-xi-jinping-meme-shanghai-president-a8660461.html

China has censored Winnie the Pooh from their internets. They attack any mention of it.

Holy fucking lmao

Attached: ff.jpg (615x678, 73K)

If you're chinese, your spying is good for you.
If you're american, your spying is good for you.

>You could get beaten up, maybe fined or sued depending on where you are in the states.
Why some discrimination (calling someone stupid or retarded is ableism) is alright but racism isn't?

>cats
>caring about genetically deformed rats breeded for their appearance
Yikes

Because modern world is based on the preschool fairytale egalitarian idea that evolution doesnt exist in humans.

Any questioning of this or saying evolution didnt stop at the neck is evil and abhorrent and means youre a bad person.

Attached: feffff.jpg (1020x720, 100K)

sup fuckers, I got this brilliant idea..

Attached: 352414134.png (960x806, 1.06M)

Because 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salaza Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Tbh America didn’t give a shit about anyone but Japan during WW2, admittedly they were giant retarded faggots and their men are now paying for it with mutated micro dicks.

>”Americans spy to keep us safe”
>implying they care about the little man
You’re an absolute retard.

this is true, use guys (united states of shitgland) are homosexuals

I'd rather be Japanese and have a "micro dick" than be american as I am now with a mutilated jew dick

Attached: fff.jpg (1000x562, 106K)

Generations of leftist and SJW scum brainwashing every one and the african americans that they are oppressed and the white man should be giving them free moneh and they should be fucking white womans because their own womans are shit. Don't watch the BLM rally videos, they literally think when white people die they should give all their properties and things to black people and other retarded shit.

I'm mean there are some decent black dudes that work for their shit, but those baby shitters from the hood are just scum.

Because US spying is protecting you against terrorists and pedophiles

"N-N-N-N-NATIONAL SECURITY"

Because USA's propaganda is better.

fpbp

spbp

Do the Chinks push third-worlders on us?
No?
Then they're better than the Amerikikes by default.

Attached: US embassy.png (633x744, 819K)

>Do the Chinks push third-worlders on us?
They do, though. My country has seen large immigration waves from a bunch of Asian countries due to Chinese interference. They are also somewhat indirectly responsible for migration from subsaharan countries due to their business practices in Africa.

>due to Chinese interference
In what way?
I mean are they telling you to take them in, spending billions in lobbying and throwing international fits when you refuse?

They have our politicians kneeling and sucking their cock, yes. A detail from China literally had one of our own politicians, a member of the parliament, removed because they didn't like her T-shirt. We are so desperate for Chinese trade, we do everything for them.

Oh, and the Huawei thing currently going on, a national newspaper here discovered that the Chinese had put up hundreds of so-called IMSI catchers in our city center (even intercepting mobile traffic from our parliament and from vital government buildings) and our national intelligence agency and the military intelligence agency just brushed it off.

*removed from the parliament building

Protip, they were good

>source
>youtube
a true intellectual, I see.

Sounds better than us taking in niggers and arabs and our state giving away a majority of our taxation-paid subsidies to those criminals while increasing our taxes to pay off them in the future desu.

>Sounds better than us taking in niggers and arabs
We do this too.

>our state giving away a majority of our taxation-paid subsidies to those criminals
And this too.

my condolences.

"terrorist": people who don't like everything use(united states of shitgland) guys do, lesson learned everything trump does is good, lol

because US spying is actually Israeli spying and facilitates your enslavement after the Messiah arrives. Every Jew must have 2800 non-Jew slaves so American spying is very important.

Fortunately the Earth is awakening and humans will be purged three generations from now.

>Disney even bent over backwards and removed Pooh from Shanghai Disney
>Motherfucking Disney
Oh shit. You don't mess with the chink government.

> muh dogs and cats
i don't care. We kill tons of cows and pigs too.

>communism
Jewish capitalism

>any opposing beliefs are banned
Anything against that gay democracy is ostracized. We're no better than chinks.

>no human rights
Yeah, for refugees and dindus

>censorship of information and internet
Social medias use the ban hammer wherever they ought to.

Point is, immigration policies are our own fault.But we're getting fucked over by the Chinese a lot harder than the US ever did to us.

There you are you useless street shitter, stop fucking posting this, I search for hawaii to find frens and all that comes up is your curried poison shitposting, fucking kill yourself, dothead.

You could use a filter like “-Palestine” and that should work. I know when I use warosu to search for info about different distros I sometimes have to filter a lot of copypastas.

>there was USA spying scandal
was it a scandal tho? I don't remember anyone caring at all

except there is no chinese spying scandal, you kike. (((America))) is making shit up to gain leverage in the trade war.

you forgot to add
>in China
that's why nobody gives a fuck. on the other hand the US golem is fucking up the whole world.

He should be exterminated even if search gives me options

So what do you know that everyone else doesn't?
You've gone and personally inspected their finances and interviewed all of their programmers?
Good for you. Maybe you should publish the evidence so we can call this entire thing off.
I'm sure you know more than the the US intelligence networks do.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Your government most likely supports US spying.