>12 cores @ 5Ghz
>16 core @ 5Ghz later
>Leaked benchmark 16/32 SMT @ 4.2Ghz Cinebench R15 score of 4278
Are you ready for another shoa?

Attached: Zen 2.jpg (2560x1440, 366K)

>R15
and what about R20? just curious

f-fuck bros....

Attached: 1542025819200.jpg (638x599, 123K)

Does not matter. It will destroy Inturd regardless.

>16 core @ 5Ghz later

Attached: 1547697586525.jpg (218x250, 7K)

>16/32 SMT @ 4.2Ghz Cinebench R15 score of 4278
Just how powerful is SMT? Intel's HT is a joke

AMD are going for the jugular

>Just how powerful is SMT?
based IBM's Nazi-tech. this isn't even their final form. many are already talking about 4threads per core SMT for Zen3

Attached: Reichen.png (1056x762, 274K)

*Reichzen

DELID DIS

>12C
Don't care, only interested in 16C, pricing and whether or not it will go in my Asus X370.

>X370
ye

Wouldn't that need a big ass cache to handle with grace?

well Zen2 already doubled the L3$ but that wouldn't be enough for SMT3/4, right?

I think Intel will stay pozzed forever, it's game over.

Reminder it doesn't matter how bad Zen 2 will be, AMD will still outsell Intel pozzed housefires.

Might hit 5ghz for a split second at single core, If it's all core it's going to be an absolute housefire.

it will be single core turbo for a sustained amount of time with sufficient cooling. chiplet design helps alot at that, maybe we'll even see 1 core at 5Ghz per chiplet

i wouldnt count on a 16part working on x370 if you have a cheapshit variant.

I have a cheap b350, and regardless if it works or not im replacing it with the highest clocking ryzen3 part.

im ready for 3466mhz.cl14+5ghz cpu+x570

Drones are delusional, I love how you tards are hyping this so much only to be let down. This is absolutely going to be hilarious when the hype train derails and you monkeys figure out that the only thing they did was slap some more cores to it increasing latency even more. If you're guying to to game on you're going to have a bad time.

>i wouldnt count on a 16part working on x370 if you have a cheapshit variant.
i think that those 16c at stock will work just fine. PBO/XFR not so much, wouldn't expect them to hit ~5Ghz single core all the time or a high all core turbo

lmao how do you think latency works exactly, voidbrain?

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

based acidic inteljeet pasta

Take your pills

>Ignoring that AMD already publicly demonstrated a 65w TDP Zen 2 8-core being over 30% faster than a 65w TDP Zen + 8-core and beating a 9900k.
>Pretending the 95w version of that Zen 2 8-core will be 0% faster than the 65w version because the otherwise the 9900k is going to.be BTFO core per core, thread per thread.
(lol

>more cores are faster in multi-core apps
No kidding.
What I wanna know to switch to AyyMD is single-core performance

Intel will initiate antitrust trial against AMD when they lose the market share as it is anti-seimtic.

>more cores are faster in multi-core apps
The 9900k has the same number or cores and threads as the 65w TDP Zen 2 8-core demoed at CES, and the same number of cores and threads and TDP as the 2700 it was 30% faster than.

Can anyone redpill me on how PBO works? And how both the CPU and Mobo work with it?

Very carefully

So how much will the Zen 2 CPUs cost? Are they going to be "budget" ?

>So how much will the Zen 2 CPUs cost? Are they going to be "budget" ?
i do hope that this shit will turn out to be true man. call me a shill, i don't give a damn

Attached: 1544399093814.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

minus the APU's ofc

If you have the crosshair I sure as fuck would bet it can handle it. The crosshair is built to survive LN2 runs.

Sekrit sauce...................

Reichzen vs Zion, the final redpill

>Reichzen vs Zion, the final redpill
meme world

You are a slave, user. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Attached: 1558443530127.jpg (1686x600, 185K)

64 cores @ 10GHz, get your wallets

Attached: 1222249466_preview_earth-burning-fire-world-destroyed-Global-catasrtophe-concept-illustration.-This- (1000x625, 86K)

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

>trying this desperately to underhandedly push the buy intel for games meme
poor jew.

>15 Watt TDP
AMD BTFO'D

Attached: 1536680546881.jpg (552x661, 71K)

I'll just leave this here

Attached: planned_Navi_GPUs.png (1916x1080, 541K)

but meme's gave us the power to break through the fabric of existence. we can form reality to our liking and nothing can stop us. we are god

Silly mortal.

fuck off, simulation-nigger

Seething mortal LOL you're going to die.

>entire lineup is Navi

cmon man AMD always rebrands the lower tier cards

>only 4 SATA lanes

i hope most manufacturers add an additional surface mount SATA controller for another 2 or 4 SATA ports.

4 ports is anemic.

use poo instead of mayonnaise

Attached: 1495565593992.jpg (709x520, 52K)

at least i lived my NEETlife not as a bugmen

Lurk more faggot