Can you see the difference Jow Forums?

If you can you're monitor is shit and you should probably buy a new one:
diff.pics/oehs8ljzlhY2/1

Attached: redp3.png (1920x1080, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cameratico.com/tools/web-browser-color-management-test/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The difference is like night and day. Am I fucked?

This some kind of troll? I'm just on a dell ips panel and I can't see shit.

*If you can't

If you CAN see a difference it means your monitor is pretty good, can represent more than the Rec.709 color spec.

It's literally same #ea3323 all over the picture, kill yourself, nigger.

Are you by any chance also an audiofool?

>48b
kys retard

Necessary for accurately representing the P3 colorspace.
Your monitor is shit then or maybe your browser's color management is.

My panel has 96% srgb. good enough for me *shrug*

>sampling gets the same color everywhere
fuck right on off.

They are not the same tripfag, in a color managed monitor I can clearly see the difference.

yea it would have been a better thread if he changed one half by an imperceptible amount and then claimed it was visible on his screen, instead this is just a gay thread where anybody who checks it will see it's just one color

Holy shit, my screen changes colors when I press those rectangles at the top of that page. How fucked am I?

#FF0000
#FF000C

what do I win

A dicking

ok bend over, son

not at all

Wrong.

go learn english, I recommend duolingo

it's literally the same color all around

duolingo is garbage, it doesn't teach you a language it teaches you how to play duolingo, you won't get beyond a2

That just means your monitor can't represent beyond rec709

Are you by any chance an US citizen?

Attached: opisafag.png (655x634, 17K)

my monitor is so old that it is 1280x1024 and even i can see the difference

Not the same, get a better monitor

Attached: 1558125481154.png (428x456, 240K)

See Even a shitty monitor can see the difference.

so explain to me why an image viewer would not tell me the true colors, because they're still in the image if it's true. It should be able to tell me that they are different regardless of my monitor.

Attached: 1548290999085.png (1280x720, 1.72M)

Not the op image retard, follow the link

The color picker you are using isn't color managed so it can't discern between rec709 and P3?

I saved it from the website and both sides say #ea3323

Attached: 1547062577423.png (888x762, 705K)

Here, compare pic related vs

Attached: rec709.png (1920x1080, 15K)

pic related

Attached: P3D65.png (1920x1080, 15K)

kek, 4k retina display. I do not see difference

Also visit:
cameratico.com/tools/web-browser-color-management-test/

To see how well your browser color management is.

this one is #ea3323
this one is #FF0000
the full images look the same, but the thumbnails look different.
In firefox, I support ICCv2 but not 4 and in all of the pictures I get one solid fill per color

See, there's a difference, your monitor just can't represent it.

I stand corrected. Thank you for the help instead of just calling me a retard or something. You're a good person, user.

Attached: 1556725242226.png (1919x1080, 2.14M)

In theory they are the same red color(R 255 G 000 B 000) but encoded inside a different color space, Rec.709 and P3.

Attached: samethinglol.png (2482x1084, 29K)

That not how color management works user, you can't just screenshot different colorspaces and save them in the same image.

Attached: 1490541342964.png (112x112, 7K)

y tho

Attached: 2019-05-21 11_09_55.png (152x242, 5K)

I know, it's complicated but a very interesting topic.

Because you'll need software like gimp to tag the screenshot with the correct colorspace(the wider one, in this case P3) for the comparison to be valid.

Yeah I can faggot. Not that it matters that much

red colour is blinding me, therefore I see no difference
I have 2 screens, one supports 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and has 10 bit colors
other is meme gayming monitor with 8 color bit and specs doesn't say about any color gamut standards it supports
I don't really see much difference, except that first one has a little bit darker colours
both monitors has default color settings, I haven't changed anything

Attached: 1492836009131.png (388x218, 85K)

My display only covers 95% sRGB and only like 73% of adobe RGB.

It is 10-bit though and i'm using R-Tings ICC calibration profile, so should at least be decent for normal usage.

Not gonna be great for editing though.

There's just one color.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (176x115, 4K)

On here I can see the difference, on the site, no.

You have to know a bit about color management. You can't just tell if your monitor is good or not because of that image, since you have to use the proper color profiles in your workflow.

If your monitor is shit, but you have installed a color profile with an higher gamut than sRGB, then you will see a difference. And if you have a wide gamut monitor, but you are using an sRGB profile, then you will not see any differences.

You can't prove anything with that image, unless you have profiled your own display with a colorimeter or an spectrophotometer (as I did).

My 7 years old Dell U2412M can show a bit more than sRGB.

Attached: U2412M.png (962x583, 55K)

Yes, my aw3418dw with terrible color accuracy can see the difference but it doesn't mean that it's a good monitor calibration-wise

In Firefox they look the same, but in my image viewer they look different

Your monitor seems to have a 108% coverage of the sRGB color space, so it's normal that you can see a difference between the sRGB red and the P3 red, as long as you have installed the monitor drivers (or any other way to install the color profile of your monitor).

If you want color accuracy, though, you have to calibrate your display with a colorimeter.

In order to have full color management in Firefox, you have to configure these settings in about:config

Attached: color management.png (1050x245, 11K)

For those who are curious about this matter, I'll post also two images with green. Both are 0 red, 255 green, 0 blue. The only difference is that "b.png" is tagged with the sRGB color space, while "c.png" is tagged with the Adobe RGB color space.

In a workflow without color management both images will look the same. Both images also COULD look the same if your color gamut is sRGB or smaller. But if you are in a color-managed workflow, and your installed monitor color profile is wider than sRGB, then you will be able to see "c.png" more saturated.

NOTE: You can have a shitty monitor with a color gamut smaller than sRGB, but have a wrong color profile installed. That would lead you to see a difference, but the colors will not be accurate and it will not matter anything.

Attached: b.png (1024x1024, 6K)

Attached: c.png (1024x1024, 6K)

I'm using a dell E2414H TN anti-glare with hard coat 3H, 5ms, 83% (typical, CIE 1976) color gamut and I see a color difference between the thumb and the full picture.

looks the same to me.

It is t exactly the same. Just look at the code. If you see different colors even though the code is the same then you just have a buggy system

Because on the site it is the same while the thumbnails are different.

>If you can you're monitor is shit

this is a troll, i am on an asus X541U a literal shit laptop with a shit screen and i can see the difference clearly

Not just on the thumbnail, if I open both images I can see a little difference, but only on the two images posted here on 4chinz. Directly on the site I don't see any differences.

I can see the difference on the green (most blatant) and blue channels, but not red, but that could be my eyes.

>can represent more than the Rec.709 color spec
thinking this

> If you can you are monitor us as hy ift