Did you know that by learning Flutter+Dart you can become a mobile, desktop and web developer all at the same time?

Did you know that by learning Flutter+Dart you can become a mobile, desktop and web developer all at the same time?

Attached: 1_73IgUxPfyXUKZAaIXgutrw.png (1600x800, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flutter.github.io/samples/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck meme languages and fuck niggers

Niggers code with javascript.

Did you know that learning C++ + wasm you can become a mobile, desktop and web developer at the same time?

There's no silver bullet, faggot. Also
> Dart
Fuck google.

""""developer""""

Oh cool. Code me a website with pure C++ and wasm.

I know C so I'm already a mobile, desktop, web, embedded, IoT, HPC, cluster, robotics, automotive, aeronautical, nautical and subnautical developer.

But you still can't reverse a linked list or invert a binary tree, so even though you call yourself a "developer", you will never get a job at FANG.

Why stop there? How can you call yourself a developer unless you don't compile your code with a compiler you made yourself? Better implement your own programming language too, for a good measure.

It is better you cocksucker

Flutter is genius. But dart is fucking shit.

The fact that Flutter even works is all because of Dart.

It made it's layout algorithm so it only has to go through the tree once.
As for how the GUI itself is made reminds a lot of Immediate mode GUI.

There is no reason something similar couldn't be done in C.

Same with C# - Xamarin, WPF, WebApi, Blazor, ...

All you get is some shit running on a virtual machine, i.e. shit

Naaah!

Is Dart/Flutter better at this point?

Better than what?

Flutter only uses a virtual machine during development and debugging. When you build an app for Android/iOS or Desktop, you compile everything ahead of time like a C/C++ program.

Is that a mutant language like java and JS ?

What is your definition of a non-mutant language?

Why do so many developers think creating a framework only to abandon it after three years is a good idea?

and last I looked, the install process involved running some scripts in a tar ball that automagically downloaded a bunch of opaque nonfree shit. so fuck off.

This will be killed by Google in a couple of years , why bother

Dart is 8+ years old and still hasn't been abandoned.

If Google manages to get Flutter-for-web to work, it could turn out to be the web framework that kills React, Angular and Vue as well as make every frontend web programmers an instant mobile programmer

FLUTTER IS THE NEXT BIG THING

So I can make shitty sites that are super laggy on mobile, obnoxious to use on desktop, and can be packaged into apps that are slightly less slow on mobile and eat 8 GB RAM on desktop? What a time to be alive.

What used dart that you know of?
It's dead and imagine having to learn literally who lang to use this when you already know JS+ React?

>What used dart that you know of?
Google Ads, the thing that generates 85% of Google's total revenue.

Google is a company where you can't get ahead unless you make a product and it succeeds.
It's very much a "throw shit on the wall and see what sticks" kind of situation.
You could also call them a research company that is best described as a meat grinder.
Because they can't make a tender steak of a product, but they can make you a lot of sub-par mince that does the job.
Just don't be surprised when a certain audience wants something more high class than a burger.

I know barely anything about web programming but I doubt there will be a web framework that replaces all of them.

>So I can make shitty sites that are super laggy on mobile
No, user. Apps. Native ARM mobile apps that have been compiled on the developer's machine and don't run in a virtual machine on your phone.

>If Google manages to get Flutter-for-web to work
It's off to a good start. They still need to work on some basic stuff like making text selectable and improving general performance, but for a technical preview, it's already pretty good. If they somehow manage to add support for web assembly, even better.

flutter.github.io/samples/

Google is trying to diversify. They still have an unhealthy reliance on the ad business. Normally, it would be better for Alphabet to make a bunch of separate companies but in the special case of Google, their brand can be capitalized on for other technology related products.

/thread

You mean the user interface was made in dart

Yes, user. Dart is a language meant for coding clients. You don't want to code your webserver backend with Dart (though you could).

Attached: Screenshot_20190522_023722.png (1165x742, 130K)

Dart is like a modern Smalltalk.

Attached: Screenshot-of-the-GUI-for-the-object-oriented-programming-language-Smalltalk-on-the.png (786x924, 932K)

Don't insult Smalltalk like that.

JavaFX will soon work in conjunction with GraalVM native images. Fuck your meme language.

no, i would rather my programs were not slow and bloated for factors outside my control

And you will be hired as none of them

why didn't google use go for flutter instead of dart? they could have saved software development

It's completely unreasonable to ask a stranger on the Internet to code you a website with any technology, no matter what it is, unless you're going to pay them.

I agree with this statement about Google in regard to most of its products, but you can't deny Google Search is simply the best there is. If you ignore the fact that it's spyware, that is.

based

>I know English so I've already read Moby Dick, all the works of Shakespeare, and the entirety of US and British law

Attached: qwe_download.png (645x729, 82K)