Is there any reason why you still are not updated to the 1903 version of the Windows 10...

Is there any reason why you still are not updated to the 1903 version of the Windows 10? It's officially available right now.

Attached: 1558473142949.png (1920x1080, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500988/windows-update-hold-for-windows-10
ghacks.net/2019/04/22/fix-what-needs-your-attention-error-when-upgrading-to-windows-10-may-2019-update/
microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464619
microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because LTSC is the patrician choice that just werks

I've had some problems when I forced this shit to update, so no thanks.

>device id
>product id
thanks I'm calling pajeet now and reporting my computer stolen so they can disable windows

same. not beta testing for microshit again

welp i rolled and dodged the bullet :^)

Attached: roll.png (320x184, 6K)

look at this shit, brightness slider inside the action center
divine fucking intellect

Attached: 1558473567876.png (587x1019, 489K)

You can download the Windows 10 Update Assistant from the Microsoft website just like I did.

Attached: 1558473728795.jpg (800x1120, 263K)

wow thanks steve!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>not updating to the version before the latest available one
>being a beta-tester for microsoft

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>Is there any reason why you still are not updated to the 1903 version of the Windows 10?
Yes. Windows Update on my system stopped working one day, approximately 10 months ago, and I was unable to get a single update since.

>this is my life now
lol xDDD

It would entail using Windows 10.

stop pressuring me. I'm updating as we speak.

Why would I cripple my PC by using Windows 10? I'll let people like you alpha-test it for a few more years(because 4 years wasn't enough to make it stable it seems), maybe then I'll consider using it.

I've been running it for months and haven't had any problems

How do you activate the light theme?

I would but it would revert back all of my custom Windows sounds and I don't want to go hunting for each individual sound effect again.

Some bullshit incompatible driver or service. I don't have time for a reinstall.

Is you laptop so retarded it doesn't have hotkeys to do this in a more easy and straightforward way?

>No pen or touch input is available for this display

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 498K)

That isn't the point

Because I'm on the Semi-Annual patch path like a sane individual.

My laptop's hotkeys change in fairly large increments. The slider may actually be useful.

What is the point? What's so wonderful about this feature if you already have an easier way to do it? Would you also like if the action center added a volume slider, clock, and a button to open the start menu?

This is the reason.

Attached: whatisthisshit.png (702x555, 16K)

$ sudo dnf update windows10
Last metadata expiration check: 0:25:34 ago on Tue 21 May 2019 06:14:53 PM EDT.
No match for argument: windows10
Error: No packages marked for upgrade.

oh kurwa, how do i get that update!! :o

>running Windows 10
>can't be upgraded to Windows 10

tablets and 2-in-1s you stupid fuck

I guess it would be good on a tablet instead of the tappable brightness square. So long as they don't try putting a pointless brightness slider on my desktop.

That is not the issue. The issue is some driver that they don't want to tell me what it is so I can remove it before the upgrade.

The installer probably found a problematic driver that don't play well with 1903 because unlike what most people think MS actually tries to do some driver testing, sometimes on some rather old hardware
They had to boot AMD Radeon HD 2000 and HD 4000 from 1809 for a time because of issues with Edge, I do wanna say they did re enable them

>They had to boot AMD Radeon HD 2000 and HD 4000 from 1809 for a time because of issues with Edge, I do wanna say they did re enable them
It should say what the issue is, and let me choose to install anyway if, for instance, I never touch Edge and therefore don't give half a shit whether it works with my GPU.

lmao

I found out why this issue. Seems pretty common: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500988/windows-update-hold-for-windows-10

ghacks.net/2019/04/22/fix-what-needs-your-attention-error-when-upgrading-to-windows-10-may-2019-update/

Dude, it's 2019, you're 116 years out of date.

I got the same error and it was just because I had a usb drive plugged in

The thing is that I unplugged the steam controller dongle and my scanner. I don't have anything else plugged in other than a mouse. Don't know if this is because Windows is on my M.2 SSD. Updated chipset drivers and will restart soon to see if it was that or not. Gonna try the disconnecting thing as well.

I paid to use windows stable

The only "stable" Windows that will be supported beyond next year is LTSC, which you have no option to pay for as an individual.

Not gonna beta test this shit

better keep a usb device plugged in then :^)

The disconnect method worked. I'm on 1903 now.

Because it's been stucked on 96% since 3 hourse ago. Fuck this, i'm regreting it already

Attached: img_5b2d7480d69d2.png (650x300, 15K)

windows 10 users own Jow Forums desu

Attached: 667FA84F-88E8-4BB3-AAB3-B9B871E74363.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

I keep telling you guys if you use stuff like o and o shut up you have to re-enable the botnet features to update

I like how it decides to download itself on an unbootable RAID array instead of the OS drive without asking me, and then bitches that it needs to be unplugged to install.

sorry jp user here, how you get nice colorscheme/theme like that.

>not disabling the notification area in group policy editor

subhuman IQ detected

custom css desu

>spectre mitigations
>10MHz QPC
>other mitigations
>more bloatware

>using Fedora
Linux users are already trash. But certainly aren't when compared to Fedora users. You're the lowest of the low, as they say.

i meant for windows itself.

Not on my required list. Oh, you don't run WSUS and approve your own updates?

Attached: WU.png (2086x1186, 471K)

braindead winbabbies get off my board

Attached: 1558205232490.webm (1080x1920, 986K)

Why would you have hotkeys for something that rarely ever needs to be done and has a slider that takes two seconds to adjust?

Dude gets drop-kicked in the spine, and yet only takes a single step forward in recoil. I wish I was in half that condition when I'm 71.

i am updated to it

Because I’m on 1809 enterprise and no update has came in yet for me.

newest update desu

for what reason? what is new?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because you do adjust it fairly often if you move your laptop.

7 is superior. Classic is besser. fuck 10. hack me faggots

(⊙o⊙)

WIndows won't let me have it yet
on windows 10 education
This is like the first time I wanted a feature update right away and nope

Attached: windowsupdate.png (296x179, 7K)

a few questions
>does it still come with mandatory updates?
>can you disable telemetry tracking?
>is windows (not internet) explorer still available and easy to access?

I might byte the bullet and buy it. I'm getting tired of keeping my windows 7 machines running with string and bailing wire.

have you tried using the download assistant? (≧∇≦)ノ
here (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

>en-in
p o o
o
o

cute post

thanks looking forward to trying it when i stop getting error messages.

>using anything but LTSC

Where? It's not listed on the windows 10 update history page. support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464619

>WSUS
Don't you need to literally need to run a Windows Server machine/vm to use that? Why would you go to that much effort rather than managing updates from powershell or whatever.

Is there some place i can get this version on flash drive instead of 1809?

or failing that, can I update to 1903 from 1809?

It's not letting me upgrade, something abouts one of the drivers not being compatible with the new update

yeah.
you can either wait for it to rollout to your locale or use the update assistant to force it to download the update.

my reason is pic related

Attached: gentoo-logo.png (666x800, 119K)

microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

○| ̄|_ =3

How can Linux ever compete with this?
(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

>en-in
10 rupees have been deposited in your account

Gentoo *is* Linux.

>mfw just finished a Debian install
Looks like I dodged the bullet alright.

So this is my beef:
I consider Microsoft to be a sort of corporate buerocracy that has close ties to the government. It doesn't so much as provide a product as it does a service.

I want to give them my money, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what it is they actually DO.

>Companies now maintain their own driver databases which modern OS's download from the internet, so MS doesn't ensure driver or hardware compatibility.

>MS doesn't develop any software for its OS, its all done by 3rd party developers. It doesn't provide licensing or quality control. So it in no way ensures software compatibility either.

Because I use Windows 10 about once a month, so it's not really a priority for me

Intel CPU

Attached: 1552866970913.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>18362
gg nig

Attached: 1546793211308.png (347x158, 5K)

Yes, quite a list of reasons:
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903

But also common sense.

Attached: 1903.png (1705x1059, 498K)

>github GUI
Hahahahahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahha

Rumor says MS employees literally design UI elements in Power Point.

Looking at W10, I believe it.

still not working on desktops

it's not really supposed to since brightness for monitors is controlled inside their own menu

is that valid for like changing the way this board appears? that sure is pretty.