Am I the only one who is disgusted with the current state of Jow Forums...

Am I the only one who is disgusted with the current state of Jow Forums?It's like Jow Forums has become a "echo chamber" for old memes and schizos to spazz and throw tantrums over nothing instead of talking about technology and its improvements.
>then go to re(ple)dd(bb)it
It's also terrible; considering than plebbit is nothing else than a popularity contest 24/7 and it has (unironically) underaged little shits thinking they know something, if at all.

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 9K)

>disgusted with the current state of Jow Forums
yes since like half a decade

I don't think there's been an actual discussion of anything on Jow Forums since S1 of MLP:FiM.

sure is newfag in here

I doubt many people would disagree with you, but there's sadly not a better alternative (I'm aware of). The best you can do is to leave and do something productive or stay and try to make this board better yourself. Like the overused but true qoute "be the change you want to see in the world".

my biggest complain is all the winkiddies and consumer niggers that infest this board

there should be a different board for being a consumer nigger and asking for shopping advice and a programmer board where people do cool stuff with computers away from the noise of redditourists

t. chink

Attached: 1558474825464.png (800x1672, 209K)

Certain reddit boards or whatever the fuck they are called are unironically far better a place to discuss tech than this board has been for a decade. This board is in a state where I wouldn't even ask for advice on what printer paper to buy let alone discuss tech on here.

>Am I the only one who is disgusted with the current state of Jow Forums?It's like Jow Forums has become a "echo chamber" for old memes and schizos to spazz and throw tantrums over nothing instead of talking about technology and its improvements.
>>then go to re(ple)dd(bb)it
>It's also terrible; considering than plebbit is nothing else than a popularity contest 24/7 and it has (unironically) underaged little shits thinking they know something, if at all.

Attached: crying.png (785x731, 197K)

Jow Forums is the worst board on Jow Forums*.org.
I think it's because Jow Forums kind of fits in on /b/, but they don't belong here at all.
I imagine they think they're being hip and funny, but they're really just ignorant and annoying.

Then go to 4*2chan.

this place always fucking sucked. it's just after seeing the same shit thousands of times you start to realize how shit this place is but you can never leave because you're addicted. I know some will deny this but come on it's the truth. I'm moving to another chan

You made a rule breaking thread to complain about how bad this place is. You are part of the problem. What you said is true yes but please be a good netizen and take it to /qa/

Windows shills took it over a long time ago. Windows is holding the whole industry hostage. Years of technological progress lost in favor of vendor lock-in. Why would this board be any different?

It is being attacked using spam bots, by multiple people/groups. They try to stop legit conversations by rehashing old shit and causing side a -vs- side b in-fighting. They do it just on-topic enough to prevent getting banned. Most of the faster boards are being attacked in this manner 24/7/365.

Attached: bots.jpg (1349x1488, 285K)

>Years of technological progress lost
The only reason Linux ever does anything is to try to catch up to Windows.

>t. underaged little shit thinking he knows something, if at all

>>t. underaged little shit thinking he knows something, if at all

Attached: soyjak.png (644x800, 43K)

>posting nujack
>having the nerve to imply you aren't the biggest faggot on the entire board
Sure thing kiddo

I hate stupid circkejerk generals and trap memes

>>>t. underaged little shit thinking he knows something, if at all

>>posting nujack
>>having the nerve to imply you aren't the biggest faggot on the entire board
>Sure thing kiddo

Attached: birth.png (726x750, 124K)

Attached: 1558194662434.png (166x166, 14K)

The most terrifying thing about Jow Forums is not that it's composed of little kids. Far from it.
The tragedy is that many people here supposedly do have years of experience working tech-related jobs, yet still spout inane, uninformed bullshit. Further proof they never really cared about technology at all, and only do it as a job because they can't do anything else.

>windows
Funny way to spell Unix.

>Jow Forums has become a "echo chamber" for old memes and schizos to spazz and throw tantrums over nothing
When was Jow Forums ever not this?

It's not even that. It's a bunch of NEETs larping about being sysadmins, project managers, studying something tech related, etc spouting bullshit that couldn't make it any more obvious they don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about.

Too many trannies and niggers.

I live for the python hate threads.
The best part of Jow Forums

yeah need to ban all the redditors - will greatly improve the board

Attached: red.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Where is the latest hourly "Technology X is trash" or "Programming language X is superior" thread?

That's 95% of Jow Forums. 4.5% are some loosely related consumer electronics junk thread, 0.4% are just brain-drooling spam shit threads. 0.1% are serious threads talking about advanced topics in computing science, enterprise IT, or industry information.

Attached: MM_Chicken.png (800x866, 510K)

It's a competition to fill Terry's shoes.

OP here

What's a newfag?

> whines about old memes
> posts garbage from 2017
Cripplechan Jow Forums front page has posts from 2015

It always was. OP glows in the dark.

and?

t. polparrot