Let's theoretically say that Linux is better

Let's theoretically say that Linux is better.
But does Linux have a calendar that lights up when you hover over it?
LINUXFAGS BTFO

Attached: LOq1jhC6ke.gif (360x353, 1.45M)

Nobody thinks linux is better. Its a joke.

b+r

Windowniggers and linuxtrannies fight between each other because they know their systems are inferior to OSX. I'm not baiting, user interface will always supersede retard tier gimmicks

Let's theoretically say that Windows is better because its calendar lights up on mouseover.
But does Windows have an update infrastructure that doesn't randomly break things, uninstall apps the user put in, or occasionally hose the system?
>WINDOWSFAGS BTFO

Arch != Linux
If you want peak GNU + Linux, Arch is not the way to go.

>user interface will always supersede retard tier gimmicks
This. fagOS will forever be a fucking joke.

Attached: 1548945335688.gif (620x187, 511K)

*gets AIDS*

When did I say Arch? I prefer Debian.

Attached: 2019-05-21-185252_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 557K)

you can just turn that off

Only pacman ever does that. apt doesn't so you're pretty fuging wrong.

>desktop window manager
98% GPU usage

The life of somebody looking for things they hate, and not things they love. How sad...

>But does Linux have a calendar that lights up when you hover over it?
You got me there OP.

You're right. If you take a moment to read my post again, you'll see that I'm talking about Windows and its shitty update infrastructure. Apt on the other hand does a beautiful job updating the system without breaking it, and gives ways to fix it if it does.

I think in your post you referred to pacman, since it really breaks, but I've never had software updates fuck me up on windows (if you're talking about system updates, absolutely, but updating your system as a whole is useless) . Aptitude is pretty ass, don't know what you're on about.

I said nothing about pacman. I don't care if you use a dpkg/apt or rpm/yum based distro, both are good and stable package managers. I said nothing about pacman or needing to have mom cancel my meetings every time it breaks my xorg.conf.
>Let's theoretically say that Windows is better because its calendar lights up on mouseover.
>But does Windows have an update infrastructure that doesn't randomly break things, uninstall apps the user put in, or occasionally hose the system?
>>WINDOWSFAGS BTFO

first of all what you're referring to as "Linux" is in fact GNU/Linux or GNU+Linux, it's the os GNU with the Linux Kernel added
and we may not have that sort of light thing but what we do have is : freedom and the choice to customize our os however the fuck we want to. show me how you can change your desktop environment, window manager, etc. on winshit, the most you can do is install a theme through winblinds

Just another thing they copied from KDE.

Attached: 1558461163162.jpg (270x400, 41K)

>cant snap windows

Learn your grammar, brainlet

It's fun and games, but can you keep a window stuck always on top?

>But does Linux have a calendar that lights up when you hover over it?

But does Windows has a calendar that doesn't send network requests when you open it?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (840x731, 139K)