You can't turn off file sorting in Dolphin and arrange files like in Windows or Mac

You can't turn off file sorting in Dolphin and arrange files like in Windows or Mac.
KToddlers BTFO.

Attached: KDE is garbage.png (1089x660, 112K)

Nautilus is better

>turn off file sorting
What does that even mean?

Same goes for pcmanfm...
Put icon where you want.

I'm going to check thunar.

That's dumb. Why are you dumb?

It doesn't have it too. Kek.

Well, I'm Nautilus now

That might be dumb, but now I know, why Linux Desktop of year still didn't arrive.

It doesn't have this shit too.
Fucking kek at freetards.

What's the issue ID you filed about this on the KDE bug tracker?

I still didn't fill anything, but man, I want my folder be arranged like this.
No FM can do this.

Attached: penisw.png (1060x621, 396K)

What are you waiting for? Grumping about the lack of this feature on Jow Forums won't get it fixed. File an issue.

I just don't know how this shit is called.

autism

No, not mine condition. Mine is down syndrome, sorry.
This shit. How arranging files like that is called?

dolphin sucks

nautilus is the best linux file manager

Attached: [60f] 160402 홍대 게릴라 공연 오마이걸 (OH MY GIRL) 아린 직캠 포토타임 by Spinel- (608x1080, 2.68M)

In is even worse. I got confused in it.

Instead of approaching the file manager like a database you want to use it just like my grandmother managing her Windows XP desktop. Then like a retard you blame the tools for not understanding them. And like a WinBaby you start crying because Dolphin isn't an exact clone of whatever you are used to, instead of thinking why would you need that and how can I solve that problem in a manner that makes more sense in the OS that isn't a Windows clone. If you think it's garbage just install Windows and stop wasting our time.

Do you want year of linux desktop or no?
If devs and assholes like you won't add essential features many people expect from computer - your shit will stay being shit for nerds.

Even FagOS has this shit.

Attached: icon-view-100647957-large970.idge.png (969x513, 287K)

This is horrendous. I didn't even know this """feature""" existed.

Please, do the world a favor and just stop using computers. There are several reasons why the "year of the Linux desktop" hasn't arrived, and I can absolutely, 100%, with unwavering certainty, say that this immensely retarded functionality is not in any way a reason why.

>Do you want year of linux desktop or no?
No, thanks. Install windows.

I see. I will modify fucking Dolphin (btw, why it is not a Konqueror) too add this feature, because fuck you and fuck your autism.

to add*

Oh yes, I remember this amazing feature. One quick resolution glitch or legit switch like a game going fullscreen or you adding/removing monitors. And bam, Windows lost your entire layout. I sure loved that.

What the fuck? Manual file list management not related to any attribute?

Something is wrong with you, this just makes no sense.

>Manual file list management not related to any attribute?
Yes.

In Windows or Mac you can leave files sorted or unsorted, however you want.

But that's not even going to be persistent since it's not saved in the files...? Unless you want it literally valid only in each individual application.

If you wanted to do that, there's actual things like the file name that ARE persistent between applications.

Besides this makes no sense, we all got like 100k+ files and could easily have even 100m+ and you're just not getting anywhere with that.

>But that's not even going to be persistent since it's not saved in the files...?
Dolphin shits with .directory in folders, so I think I can make use of it.

I'm not speaking about mess like wintoddlers do, I'm speaking about manually ordering them. You can use "tags" but that sucks.

Oh yea, I forgot about the weird .directory folders. I disabled that nonsense of course.

> I'm speaking about manually ordering them. You can use "tags" but that sucks.
Yes, that's most weird of all. Again, why order them by something NOT related to information stored in the actual files?

It'll just create a situation where that ordering you worked on and remember is not usable in most of your applications regardless. It's not like you can get the CLI to order things the same way, or that Java file picker, or the GTK one.

Nor is it generally a sensible use of time when you get to normal numbers of files.

I don't think there is a file manager that beats explorer.

but pcmanfm totally can

Ordinary people
Vs
Creative people

creative ie retards

and that's a good thing

is that the size of their dicks?