Is there a reason why literally every programmer is a weeb? is it just faggotry?

Is there a reason why literally every programmer is a weeb? is it just faggotry?

Attached: FA23EEFC-2402-456D-B052-67C6C3F064C7.jpg (1024x1002, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever seen a chad programming ? of course not, every kind of person does something different

I'm a weeb programmer and none of the guys I work with have any interest in watching anime with me.

Attached: sad_osaka.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Maybe cause they are not gay?

Plenty of Chads program

good question

It's a known fact that weebs make the best software!

Attached: github anime girls.png (938x545, 421K)

Because most weebs are code monkeys just like most pajeets. /thread

I think the reason is that most of the weebs don't really have a group of friends they can go out with. So they spend their teenage years in their room watching anime and surfing internet and programming is the only and easiest skill to pick up in this situation.

Some of the best software developers are weebs.
Interestingly enough, some of the worst software developers are also weebs.

>Is there a reason why literally every programmer is a weeb?
This is false. It's just that weebtards are loud faggots.
Also most of those weeb 'programmers' are pajeet tier shitters

even most the "normies" in my CS department are huge weebs. There's no denying they're more prevalent in CS than probably any other field except graphic design and animation

No, they don't.

I do though

anime ava is a status symbol

Attached: top c++ answerers.png (360x140, 8K)

You are not a Chad, even if you have the face, frame and height of a Chad you lack his brain/normieness/personality therefore you are not a chad.

>Chads are just normies!!
t. angry otaku

Attached: classic.jpg (405x205, 91K)

I'm a programmer and I hate anime.

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no programmer bf//friend

Attached: img000004.png (218x188, 18K)

Because the chads graduate to leadership positions like management and don't work as code slaves for the rest of their lives.

Staring at code all day drains you. At night I watch extremely moe anime just to feel some emotions.