Found a samsung galaxy edge in the parking lot. Its not in the best shape, but screen is till fine

Found a samsung galaxy edge in the parking lot. Its not in the best shape, but screen is till fine.
Its locked, so I just powered it down with a forced reboot, and manual bootloader shutdown.
I want to return it (have to wait till he calls), but I also don't want to be tracked down (I live in a town full of niggers and shitskins) and murdered in my sleep because some faggot thinks I lifted his phone.
>Can these things track you via gps?
>What if its turned off?
>Can I get into his contact info or are these devices perpetually encrypted?
>Can you even use these things as your own phones?

Attached: 1557155475233.png (500x410, 144K)

Show us a photo of the back

Give it back Tyrese

Just keep it u dumb nigh

>I live in a town full of niggers and shitskins
hand it over to the cops. Let them deal with it.

just hand it over to the police

haha Jow Forums you guys are going to give me free tech support right? look i'm even racist like you that's how you know i fit in :D

op here. where do you live?

Attached: 15585066972761946524267.jpg (1107x1206, 213K)

Golf MK2, driving one of this, 3doors tho

Just give it to the fuzz assuming you actually plan to give it back.

could i even keep it if i want to? they dont tie id to the hardware, do they? just the sim card?

Look up how to change the addresses and shit on the device ans get rid of the serial sticker on the back

give it bakc jemall!!!!!
hahaha i love posting the same catchphrases over and oever every single day while simultaenously looking down on people who watch big bang theory baZINGA more like bazing-LAME am i right fellow channers :)

What the fuck was that diarrhea you just shit on this board

Give it back Jamal.

Keep it Winston

just stop you fucking retard

Just take it to the police.
The owner'll probably go in to report it missing and they'll get it back asap because user took it in.

PejeetOS is ugly though.

Yes, no, try voice assistant, you can call 911.

i wanna fug vigne

osx is a mess on the inside compared to windows?
gtfo