My colleagues and I had to watch this "course" in our office...

My colleagues and I had to watch this "course" in our office. The top management wants to flood us with people who have no skills, obviously, because the bottom line of this garbage is that we would have to pick up the slack from "diversity" hires, or useless shits how we call them. Now the entire office stopped working and we're simply discussing leaving and starting our own company. How did shit get this bad in the tech industry Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1188x791, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.google/annual-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUNXPFI6dYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> big think

I'm a women AMA!

>The top management wants to flood us with people who have no skills

They already did that. It's why you are hired. Let me guess, you have a bachelors in """Computer Science""" that was awarded in this century?

>How did shit get this bad in the tech industry Jow Forums?
I always wonder this. I get that adding excessive amounts of strong independent women and browns to movies might make people think they are contributing, but tech jobs are not as easy to get away with.

How do you comfortably keep your cock tucked back for 8 hours a day?

>not as easy to get away with.

Attached: 1548490561557.jpg (537x594, 41K)

>Now the entire office stopped working and we're simply discussing leaving and starting our own company.
At least your co-workers are based

found the roastie

we're not based, I don't even know what that word is supposed to mean in the context that is being thrown around here. we just don't want to work to support people who have no coding skills, have no knowledge of windows and linux and have the sole purpose of pushing some bullshit political agenda. this was supposed to be a workplace, not a communist party gathering

god, i'm angry. this used to be a great place to work at some 15 years ago, now ever since we got bought out everything slowly started deteriorating into shit. but this is the final straw
\

Oh, my bad. I figured most people would just lay down and get fucked over by their company. Good luck user.

Read the course description. Nice. Another "new think" word that now equates oppression by those evil, white men: perfectionism. Also now wrong think are such things as being on time and taking pride in your work as they, too, reflect the values of the oppressor.

Tech industry is in good shape right now.
Bale, and go work for a company that doesn't expect you to cover for co-workers planned incompetence.

It's fear user. They view the tide changing to social consciousness because their focused on the pillars of social consciousness: tech blogs, social media, and msm. So they hire socially conscious HR staff and a fucking social media consultant.

They fear the angry mob lest they conform

>Skill level: intermediate
Just sit through and hide your powerlevel. Then pretend you're a lesbian trans trans sexual and ask for a raise.

OP you sound like a /POL baiter. you haven't given any real info, at all. If the company wants to hire women then fine let them.
It's not their gender that's a problem it's their lack of skills but If they expect you to do extra work because of this then get it in writing. Once you have that then you can re negotiate your contract or leave

There's a difference between simply hiring woman and hiring woman for the sake of hiring a woman. The latter puts gender at the top of the qualifications list, which, I believe, is the crux of OP's issue

Butting in on a tech industry topic:
I just started a new job and have to log in to this Jenkins thing. What the hell is it and how do I connect to it.

kek

my gf works in data science and it's actually depressing how much attention she gets from employers. she gets so many offers every day on linkedin it's crazy. basically every tech employer you can think of and all the big banks and consulting firms have contacted her multiple times. before she graduated she did exactly 3 interviews and got exactly 3 amazing offers at goldman sachs, google, and the place she ended up going to. she told me about the interviews and said she couldn't even believe they gave her an offer because she missed so many questions.

she's good at her job but she's honestly not that good. she was bottom of the class and doesn't actually know that much. I mean I love her guys but she says it herself and it's just true. she's friendly and a good worker though. but being a woman in stem is so important to employers they'll do anything to get hires. she gets sent to women's networking conventions and special women's training programs, and has been sent multiple times to universities to recruit other women at women's only events. it's actually pretty fucking crazy. I've seen stats about how women graduate at a much higher rate these days and earn more than men in the younger age brackets. and yet there's still so many incentives and directives targeted at specifically women.

the funny thing is she's not feminist herself and actually thinks women aren't oppressed at all, that she actually has it better off than guys. I'm lucky to have her and love her deeply. I hope she doesn't leave me. these days she out earns me by a lot and it does worry me.

You should try working for Wells Fargo one day. They have plans to hire around 70 new people in my division (technology). 65 of those are to be from India. God help us.

If you see this shit start to intrude in your workplace, start making plans to leave.

it feels good to live in a non-first-world country where shit like this doesn't happen.

If hey hire women for a position at the detriment of a man who is better qualified then that's illegal. Or am I wrong, local laws differ and I've no idea where OP is because he left that out on purpose

Yeah its technically illegal. Good luck proving anything though.

If you're all together on then talk to each other first, then management about what's wrong. That you will not pick up the slack rather you'll all just leave instead.

>If hey hire women for a position at the detriment of a man who is better qualified then that's illegal
1. Have fun proving that.
2. The rules don't apply equally to everyone, user. If you're a "protected class" you get legally sactioned advantages other don't regardless of your qualifications.

then half of the employers in us would go to jail

lol user you're cute

Jesus lads I'm not in the US but if your legal system is that bad that you cannot prove an employer illegally discriminates on hiring when they're showing videos like the one in then OP then I guess maybe you lot should smarten up and join or create a union and base membership on qualifications and experience

Lol where have you been for the last fucking 7 years, get the fuck off my board foreignfag

it's the same everywhere. europe has had several suits brought about this already but it's impossible to prove. you can just say the man wasn't a good cultural fit for the job or that he didn't interview as well or any number of things you can never prove.

>we got bought out
found the problem

Bahahaha oh sad user just realised that Jow Forums isn't a super secret club that ends at the Atlantic. FYI I work in a few of your tech companies that set up shop in my country (Ireland).

Every country in Europe has differing employment laws. Unfortunately the SJW ideologues are infecting us too. There is backlash but it's probably not enough yet

>Ireland

it's a bit 'Brits out - 3rd world scum in' there these days lol

Attached: 1555825429099.jpg (960x960, 69K)

>65 of those are to be from India
Oh god why

Good White girls out-earning White men, always keeping one foot out the door, always reluctant to have children and undermine their earnings potential is the jews' purpose here. Your girlfriend is being the perfect little high-IQ genetic dead end shiksa.

Yeah, there's the writing on the wall. You should have at least got your resume up to date, now is the time to start putting it out there

we're both asian but yea I feel like it's kind of fucked up. I don't feel like a man when she already earns double what I do, and could be earning 7 figures in 5-10 years while I'm only making low 6.

Same shit. Koreans are only 2/3 of Korea's babies. Ultimately the jews will exterminate all rival races.

that's what you get for not studying in uni and only being employed by such companies.

>that's what you get for not studying in uni
what? are you retarded or just pretending?

>by: Big Think

Was it the kind of video you leave playing muted in the corner so it ticks a box on a server somewhere or did they huddle you all into a briefing room and lock the door?

My gf is learning python right now. Do you think she could get paid easy bucks too? She wants to get out of lab tech work.

are you? you have to deal with that shit cuz you suck at what you do. i don't and if i will i'll resign and look for a non cucked job like a sane person.

that's not the point. your company will hire people from other countries because they can pay them less than you for the same work, same output.

They force you to train your replacement before they fire you.

granted it's not every company, but still.

based on what I've seen she should learn python and some data tools like tableau and then get a data analyst position. she won't be able to get a real data scientist position for a while unless she has a very math-stats background which she probably doesn't.

after a while she can do something else. it's easier to get into being a data analyst than software dev with a general science background and the work is easier right now. learn some basic stats and she should make sure to network. alumni/university networks.

I don't know enough about your gf to know if she'll make it but it's pretty easy right now.

>boohoohoo I got paid to watch a 20 minute video
Grow the fuck up.

It's not about money… it's about sending a message.

do you pee from your butt

>same output
no they pay them less to crank out a shitpile you have to spend extra time fixing for the same pay

Who's your employer
>shorts incoming

>How did shit get this bad
You are all missing the point. These bullshit companies are actually welfare places for the retards in disguise.
These companies are not real, they don't have to compete, they get funding from the jews.
Expect the number of such companies to skyrocket near the endgame.

Attached: 6h86h4uylmv.png (225x225, 9K)

>big think

Attached: 1557159868701.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Jenkins is a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development platform. It basically just automates some of the steps for building software.

>be cunt
>see man do thing
>me can do too
>join man do thing
>shit make problem
>man now do more work for thing and for problem cunt make
Every fucking time every fucking where

Attached: 1556643447880.png (527x349, 91K)

You know this shit has crept into my workplace too, and it's a serious public sector workplace.
I'm legitimately beginning to think Jow Forums has a point.

could you be a bit more specific?

I fucking hate calling WF for anything because they've already outsourced their customer support to Pajeetland

>sit in garden
>its like heaven
>peaceful eternal serenity and joy
>no conception of needs or pain or horror, just infinite bliss
>have one rule
>don't eat apples from that tree
>this cunt near me always whining
>says she wants to eat apple from that tree
>fuck off cunt
>cunt fucks off
>cunt comes back a few moments later
>cunt hands me some apple
>"hey try this it's real good"
>finally cunt being useful
>try it
>"hey that's an apple from that tree"
>wtf cunt
>you literally had one job
>have my and cunts ass banished from bliss
>forever doomed on a plain driven by death a d misery
>IGaveUpARibForThis.jpeg

Interesting. In my university (Europe), the math and CS courses are so hard that almost no women are smart enough to pass, yet alone earn a degree - we are about 95% men I think.
I've noticed some of those women only networking events too over here - but I can't imagine women outearning men in these disciplines because graduates in these disciplines from my uni make very good salaries by default already. In banking or something, maybe.

Private sector in Europe isn't as fucked by this shit as in US, but public sector is lost already.

Guys desire sex.

Attached: 1494786181385.jpg (520x588, 121K)

have sex

>If you're a "protected class" you get legally sanctioned advantages other don't regardless of your qualifications.
I wouldn't want to be in such a position, best not to get in the spotlight.
It might be all sunshine and butterflies for those playing that card now but once the hatred and jealousy of the masses affected by them reaches its critical point shit will hit the fan.

You don't have women in your stem fields because your nanny jobs actually pay. Teachers aren't broke as fuck there.
Here women force themselves through it because it's the only way to get a well paid job.

Good luck, and remember to do the needful.

Also, don’t fall prey to the head bob.

The dissolution of meritocracy is the worst thing to have happened to the world since the irradiation of Japan. We got trapfags from that. I fear what will come from affirmative action.

think yourself lucky user, I had to sit through a presentation that Pibbles were not actually naturally violent and dangerous.

[spoiler]This was a major tech company[/spoiler]

Should have sided with Japan and Germany in WW2. It's all downhill from there.

Hirohito was retarded. Mussolini was a dickhorse. Hitler was a terrible strategist. Should have brought back the Kaiserreich more like. That said, without Japan as it is today we wouldn't have half the cool tech we have today. China is only good for cheap stuff.

Nope. Everything was fine until 1960s. Boomers unironically ruined everything. Western white boomers to be precise.

>big think

Attached: thonk.gif (498x498, 886K)

Agree, big mistakes were made.
But I think we'd have more cool tech if we'd have won. Remember, it was mostly Germany and Japan that almost conquered the rest of the world, the other Axis powers didn't do shit - the two nations known for their autism, tech and superior engineering. I think we'd have plenty of cool tech.

so this started happening after you were bought out? Were you bought out by another company in your market space or some churn-and-burn equity firm with a giant portfolio?

Learn to code.

Merchants are out for you too.

That's hate speech.
*banned off Twitter*

When in doubt you should try googling the software name.

women fuck up everything, I agree

>Let me guess, you have a bachelors in """Computer Science""" that was awarded in this century?
You do know that a century is 100 years, yes? You do know that computers didn't exist in 1919?

Are you American by any chance?

>that's illegal
What are you, 15? "But that's illegal!. You're funny kid, take this twenty and go see a star war.

Ok so wtf is the solution?
I thought this shit was a Jow Forums meme?

Employers literally celebrate discrimination against the straight white male under the guise of diversity.

diversity.google/annual-report/

Look at the white group go from 59.3% in 2014 to 48.5% in 2018

Attached: images (3).png (640x428, 16K)

>skill level: intermediate
BAHAHAHAHAHA

US companies hire women with lacking qualifications and pay them fuckloads to do nothing but appease HR and their diversity reports. Make no mistake, the men are doing all the work in these companies.

This is true, it's literally in quotas and public company values for most places. This shit is put right in your face and yet most retards don't understand what's going on, because surely there isn't reaallly some conspiracy right... like that's only a thing that naziiis would think riiggghhhttttt. Fuck some governmentd state diversity as their core value (UK for example).

Let me give the clueless a hint here, diversity is the newspeak term for replacing your white crusty ass in soft genocide in all aspects of life, from your livelihood in your country's economy to the public servants, from your educational systems to your entertainment, your replacement and soft genocide will be normalised to the point where being the gullible retard you are you will defend it to the death as a normal consequence of "progress", because surely that can't be happening to me righhhtttt, things like that only suddenly happen and I would realise straight away like the history books told me riighhhtttt.

As yuri bezmenov said, you won't accept the truth until literal boots crush your balls.

ok grandpa

Is there a way you can cheat the system so HR hires you on the spot? I'm thinking of applying to Google as a "trans female" but it looks like they care more about hiring minorities than whites. Maybe Native American?

you fucking mong m8

Attached: 1551016188444.jpg (634x397, 67K)

Yes that's how I got a job in marketing 125k. Transfluid pangender with Jewish background. First time I got an offer on the spot on the first interview (this is a two stage interview process recruitment, at least that was the information from the recruitment consultant).
But put some effort into it, I wore a long hair wig and blouse.

Coband penile wrap, push testes up into natural cavities in body, sport tape to grundle. Easy and comfy.

tits or gtfo

dont have sex

This is the only sexual harassment video that ever needs to exist
youtube.com/watch?v=IUNXPFI6dYU

I like to lead with "my gender is negotiable"

>How did shit get this bad
Oy vey we'll never know. Truly a mystery go-guys.