If you avoid Chinese companies because of spying, you should also avoid these evil countries for their spying

If you avoid Chinese companies because of spying, you should also avoid these evil countries for their spying.

Attached: images.png (451x112, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zx2sGINC_d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There’s a dozen or so countries that cooperate with 14 eyes despite not doing any spying themselves and will turn over data if requested. I know japan is one of them if anyone is wondering. So those countries will rat you out and can’t be fully trusted.

I am.

I like how butthurt you chink shills are and how hard you're trying to push for your brand of spyware.

14 eyes watching china spy on us.

The only governments that don't spy on you are the ones too incompetent or poor to do so.

Spying doesn't seem to be related to money but rather the relative difference in power and control between the citizens and state, NK, UK and China are very different countries but they all rely on oppressing their citizens so they are more easily controllable and spyable.

the difference is that china has zero data and privacy protection laws for non-chinese. they can do literally anything they want with your data, including extortion to get you to do further espionage for them, sign some bad deal for your company or country, among other things

china is playing hard ball. west doesn't have to. yet at least. don't come whining here mr shill when it finally does

The NSA is literally full of pedos spying on little kids sleeping

>germany
>spying on you
lol no they are too incompetent for that

exactly why I want my chink zens

this but unironically

They block as much shit as China does

While china may spy it doesn't have jurisdiction or extradition treaties so it's moot.

tell me what do they block?

literally nothing

Every video on YouTube containing music, to start

Was this before or after the Tienanmen square massacre?

Why are they evil? I'm not a commie nor am I a mudslime.

not anymore, since the aids-riddled cancer that is GEMA made a deal with yt. But we don't have actual freedom of speech with the whole holocaust denieing being illegal. Some shady streaming sites like bs.to get blocked by some provider-DNS but if your using your ISPs DNS you're retarded anyway so...

If you're going to get spied on, get spied on by the country that can't send armed police to your house

niether are the chinese

>Spain
How?

germany=turkey
belgium=congo
italy=some nafri country
sweden=islamabad
spain=some nafri country

wow how scary, they're gonna spy on you to see if you like muslims or not

iran, turkey, and north africa are white, btw

>the difference is that china has zero data and privacy protection laws for non-chinese

Neither have non-US citizens. Look up Caspar Bowden. FISA law gives the US intelligence services carte blanche regarding non-US persons. You can even go to federal prison if you warn your customers.

Attached: 6loxdln413hz.jpg (985x1108, 231K)

Zhang pls

Binoculars and palm trees

Still better than getting killed by leftist revolutionaries in the US tbqh

this. the mutts managed to exradite the alphabay guy and he was in Thailand

correct, but not what this is about, internet related

thats youtube not germany also you can hardly compare copyright based blocking of content with chinas firewall

How did you know that? Do we have another Snowden?

Yeah man, just give them more power until they can actually do it. Fucking retard.

Does Sweden still spy on all finnish internet connections?
I know they used to do that in the early days but I've not followed if situation has change since.

Attached: Paavo_Väyrynen_2017_03.jpg (2163x2885, 1.08M)

Nope, that's Germany. As several others stated.

>not moving to africa where the governments are too incompetent to spy

it's like you hate freedom

they did that?! fuck sweden and fennoswedes

Fuck I live in one of those countries

Attached: 1534311524559.jpg (671x671, 37K)

Finland should have sent tanks over to Stockholm with Viking Line

>spain
>implying spanish elites have digital competencies or know they could exploit users with surveillance
heh, no.
there had to be something good in this country

niinhän se taitaa vieläkin mennä kaikki dataliikenne naapurin kautta, ainakin piuhaliittymien osalta

>5, 9 and 14 Eyes
lol don't you mean the
6, 10 and 15 Eyes ?

ISRAEL IS THE SECOND EYE
ISRAEL IS THE SECOND EYE
ISRAEL IS THE SECOND EYE

Attached: article-urn publicid ap.org 2ddb7ab8b0584943a91316c21ff0ddd4-6S9DM8KzjHSK2-756_634x422.jpg (634x422, 61K)

>14 eyes
>14 countries
How much can a bunch of cyclops countries really see without depth perception?

Yeah it feels so nice living in an incompetent first world country. I can't even possibly fathom my country spying on anyone or being corrupt on a significant level (aside from our dealings with US' tech companies), and we're neutral and we're not in 14 eyes. Obviously this all comes with disadvantages

But it's pretty comfy if you're extremely privacy-centric and don't want to live in the third world to embrace it

Im spanish and I agree

friendly reminder

Attached: japan cybersecurity minister.png (679x768, 435K)

there is a thing called CNI, putos anormales

i unironically hate my government but love watching them abuse foreigners. the us government is the chad of boundless rape.

american education

yup

I don't think you understand.
I don't support communist spying.
I actually like spying on commies

Doesn't Germany ban spying and allow ad hoc spying by other agencies?

>giving the flags inverse proportion in surveillance significance
Why. Because boycotting Belgium is easier than boycotting the US?

It's more efficient to list all the nations which don't spy so here goes:

But to be fair though, at least in non Middle eastern countries and China you're not literally going to go to prison if you read from the wrong news outlet.

The X eyes thing is just VPN provider propaganda. If you look it up it's something only VPN providers bring up and there's a lot of spam like the op pic in reviews of various VPN services.

But it reflects a real thing which is that these countries have various intelligence cooperations. I'm surprised that the EU isn't included implicitly.

Glorious mexican chad here.