2.) Provider
3.) How much Data
4.) Price

I'll start:
1.) Germany
2.) Congstar
3.) 5 GB LTE
4.) 24,99 €

Attached: europa-fahne-1024x768.gif (1024x768, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensignal.com/reports/2018/02/state-of-lte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) Germany
2) Aldi-Talk
3) 3 gb lte
4) 9,99

>fi
>dna
>unlimited 4G
>10€

>Poland
>Play
>"Infinite" (slow's down after 10GB)
>8.13€

>Belgium
>Mobile Vikings
>10 GB
>22 EUR

1) UK
2) O2
3) 25GB 4G
4) £25

Can u give me a Link for dat?

>1.) Ireland
>2.) Vodafone
>3.) 20gb 4G
>4.) 20eur
>5.) Free Spotify premium

>Russia
>Yota
>Unlimited (no torrents, no tethering, could be bypassed)
>~$8

Lithuanian
Tele2
8.90 eur for 16 gb and unlimited sms and calls

1) Argentina
2) Movistar
3) 5gb lte
4) 6,50

1)Russia
2)TELE2
3)1 GB LTE
4)1,25$

LT
Tele2 - pildyk (prepaid)
2gb/mo
2.5 evro

1) France
2) SFR
3) 30Gb LTE (unlimited after 30gb but with reduced speed)
4) 10€/month

Germany
Aldi TALK
500MB LTE, but 5 kB/s unlimited, which suffices for my use cases.
Originally €2.99/month, now it's €3.99/28 days.

eduroam is fucking everywhere, so I hardly ever run out of the 500MB anyway.

1.) Denmark
2.) Lebara (using TDC's network, I think?)
3.) 100GB/month
4.) 13 EUR, no contract

1.) The UK
2.) Vodafone
3.) 3GB
4.) £10.00

Brazil
TIM
4GB LTE
$12,50

1. France.
2. Orange.
3. 100GB LTE+ (~150-200mbps in the city).
4. Included in my home internet plan (1gbps fibre, tv package and landline) that is €55/month.

>Italy
>3
>60 GB LTE
>10€

1) Germany
2) Telekom
3) 1.5 GB LTE, plus frequent bonus packages when using their app
4) 9.95€/4w (~10.82€/mo)

1) Germany
2) Aldi talk
3) 500MB/month
4) 3.99€

I always have data left over at the end of the month, but I'm already using the smallest data plan.

1) tw
2) tstar
3) unlimited LTE
4) about 12.5 USD

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-110614.png (1080x1920, 138K)

Are you a student?

1) Italy
2) Iliad
3) 40 GB 4G per month
4) 7€ per month

this but with 1 GB and 6,99€

Chile
Entel
35GB LTE
$18

Sure, how would I be able to access eduroam otherwise?

Attached: stoned-cats-gif.gif (500x500, 433K)

I've forgotten to say that my plan also includes unlimited national texts and calls.

Sharing credentials. I'm glad this works for you, but 500MB/month really boggles the mind as a 2019 offer. I guess it's good to have something for every price point, though. Cheers

>Finland
>Saunalahti
>Unlimited at 50mbs
>10€ a month but this also includes unlimited talk and text

1) Italy
2) Tre/Wind
3) 4 GB
4) 10€/month

Hungary
Telenor
unlimited lte, sadly not for sale anymore, old customers can use it though
around 16€

1) Italy
2) Kena
3) 50 GB
4) 6,90 €

Same

I'm not watching YT on the go. If I wanted to do that, I'd fire up ytdl at home, and play those videos locally.
500MB completely suffice for regular web browsing. Fuck, even 100MB were enough for me 2 or 3 years ago.
If you set up your browser to not load images and fonts, and block all ads and scripts, that works out perfectly fine.

Same as me but Elisa
Also 150mbps

Yes, indeed. I just love streaming my mp3 collection from my home server when I'm on the go, also streaming podcasts (easily ~200-250MB per episode), etc., which eats up some data. I'm the 100GB/month guy, btw, so there's literally no need to conserve data when I get that much per month for the cost of one meal.

But as I said, it's great to have options for as many use cases as possible. Glad the 500MB work for you.

People willing to pay exorbitant rates for trivial goods and services is half the reason the economy is going to hell.

1.) The Netherlands
2.) Vodafone
3.) 20GB 4G
4.) €20,-

What if they have no better options?

>13 Euro
>one meal

Maybe at a restaurant at night.
-oh wait, that was Norway, not Denmark, with the insane VAT on restaurants.
>40 EUR for a fucking pizza in Oslo
Will never forget that night. Only time I have ever left a restaurant without ordering/eating.

UK
VOXI
45GB/month
£20

1) Austria
2) Drei
3) 14GB
4) 14€

Also bought the extra package with 10gb or so for 4€

kek, Denmark is also pretty fucking expensive, even though Norway and Switzerland always make me feel a bit better regarding prices.

But 13EUR for 100GB 4G + unlimited text and 10 hours of calls for 50 countries (EU + non-EU) is by far the best fucking deal I've ever seen. Wish more people can experience this bliss.

1.) France
2.) SFRRed
3.) 50G
4.) 12€

Brazil
Vivo
4GB
R$50

Croatia
T-Mobile
2GB/week
2.6€/week

Sounds like a good deal, I wasn't trying to suggest that it wasn't.

Maybe I'll get to experience it. If hell ever breaks loose down here, Scandinavia (I'm using that term loosely) would be the initial place to go for me. Don't worry, afterwards I'd head Far-East.

Good luck, user.

Attached: oWSHSfW.jpg (2880x1600, 880K)

Netherlands
Tele 2
Unlimited data (4G) / unlimited calling / unlimited SMS
25 euro a month

I also sometimes use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop when I'm out of the house.

Austria
Drei
25GB LTE
14€

1.) Germany
2.) Drillisch
3.) 20gb LTE
4.) 25€

as an american this thread is making me very depressed

No way mobile data is unlimited. There would be a cap.

Why is Germany so expensive? Don't you have good competition?

> Germany
> o2
> 45Gb LTE
> 35€

How is android services sucking 327gb. Is winnie the pooh snooping on you so hard. He still thinks Taiwan is his country?

I've lost interest on 200GB while testing.

As a non-American, I also feel depressed for you guys. You deserve much better. Please vote out the interests that hold you in an insane price choke hold as soon as possible.

>Post:
>1.) Location
Germany
>2.) Provider
O2
>3.) How much Data
30GB LTE
>4.) Price
29,99€

As an American who's now living in the UK, don't be.
They make less money and the service in the US is better.
Never in the US would I have to worry about not having service unless I was miles from civilization. Now, here, I walk 1/4 mile into thetford forest and there's no signal to be had. Meanwhile, there are houses and farms and shit like right there.

That said, if a country like the UK with its fucked internet situation can offer 50GB of mobile data for £27, the only explanation for the US is that there's some form of price fixing going on.

their air is full of burned jews, thus frequencies and bandwidth are expensive.

That's weird, seeing how they have barely any forests or mountains to speak of.

Austria
Drei
40 GB
26 Euro

France
Orange
20 GB LTE
5 euro

Genuine question, are you talking about *any* service in the US or a specific type of service? From what I see online, mobile coverage isn't great by any stretch of the imagination, and good LTE signals are mainly attainable in a big metropolitan area. Perhaps I'm wrong?

I'm guessing they cut costs by putting the least amount of towers to just cover population centers.

1) Italy
2) Iliad
3) 50GB
4) 7,99€

Breddy gud actually, it's the only internet connection I have at the moment. Before that it was:

1) Italy
2) TIM
3) 2GB
4) 15€

Absolute maximum jewing.

That's tethering, I literally don't have home internet because of this.

It seems that Italy has kinda given up on laying more optical cables and now relies on mobile networks instead.

I've tried all 4 big UK carriers, and 3 US carriers.

In the US:
>Verizon has LTE basically everywhere besides deep in the Rockies
>AT&T is pretty close, with better deals usually and often faster speeds
>T-Mobile is OK, but offers unlimited (30GB or something) data. Fast in the cities but hit and miss in rural areas.
>Sprint is garbage and is slow and shit everywhere

Where I live (rural) UK:
>EE is fast, but has a lot of random dead spots
>O2 seems to have the most consistent coverage
>Vodafone is OK
>Three is usually pretty fast and has decent coverage, truly unlimited plans (used it as home internet for 2 months), but can get congested

>unlimited national texts and calls.
that plan comes with unlimited texts and calls for all eu and unlimited minutes towards landlines in other countries and mobiles in US

Attached: calls.png (933x588, 74K)

>pl
>play
>6GB forever + around 3-10GB for free per month for 6-8 months each year
>~$7 once over a year ago, 3.8 GB still left

fake
(ei ole mahdollista)

>It seems that Italy has kinda given up on laying more optical cables and now relies on mobile networks instead.
Maybe, I've been out of the loop for a while. My town (southern Italy, pop. 20k), is fiber connected, even the surrounding countryside is. But the industrial area of another town in my area had the shittiest connection, literally 56k tier (this was 4 years ago). Maybe those areas are all relying on 4G now.

Nice, that's even better.

>Sweden
>Vimla (Telenor)
>6 GB/month, unused data accumulates - doesn't reset monthly
>5 EUR/month

Currently have 110 GB saved up

1) Italy
2) Coop Voice (which is just TIM in disguise)
3) 3GB / 4G
4) 4.5€

I see, thanks for sharing, user.

Anecdotes aside, I was surprised to see the US this high on the 4G coverage report here: opensignal.com/reports/2018/02/state-of-lte

Though, at the same time...
>This chart shows how consistently accessible 4G networks are in each country. Rather than measure geographic coverage, Opensignal's availability metric tracks the proportion of time users have access to a particular network.

So I don't know. There's always room for improvement, I guess.

1.) Austria
2.) HoT (Hofer Telekom)
3.) 5GB LTE
4.) 5,90€ no contract

>Poland
>Play
>10 GB
>~5.8€ / ~$6.5

1. Finland
2. Elisa
3. Unlimited 200 mb/s
4. 18.90€/month

TIM is jewing hard here in Brazil as well

mobile is the focus: 4G didn't take much to become common and 5G will also roll out in the major cities, but they are still slowly expanding the fiber network, there's just no big push to cover the entire country anytime soon

>opensignal.com/reports/2018/02/state-of-lte
Yeah, it's doing well.
Norway is also impressive, seeing how it's very mountainous and sparsely populated.

Fuck, I'm paying twice that for Claro.
And I always overuse the limit so I end up paying even more. Maybe I should start listening to those Central American/Caribbean whatever Movistar telemarketers calling me all the time ?

1.) Germany
2.) Vodafone
3.) 100MB LTE
4.) 1,99 €

Oops, scratch that
>Rather than measure geographic coverage, Opensignal's availability metric tracks the proportion of time users have access to a particular network.

True. What really stands out to me are some really bad economies (e.g. Bulgaria, Serbia), which pull way ahead of much better developed countries not just coverage wise (yes, they're tiny compared to half a continent like the US), but speed wise. How the fuck can this type of quality be achieved by such malfunctioning economies, but places like the US appear to be reluctant to do the obvious upgrades?

Switzerland
Swisscom
unlimited 4G
80 Jew Bux :^)

1. Lithuania
2. Ezys (Telia)
3. Unlimited LTE speedtest 220mbps
4. 10€

Yeah, that ACCESS TO NETWORK was what I stressed as well. I mean, it's a valid thing to consider, but methodologically it's kinda shaky. Nevertheless, going back to what said...

I really do feel bad for what most Americans are subjected to. Not just in terms of access to networks, but the lack of competition there.

>get rid of Jews
>still jewed
Jow Forums btfo

It has to do with population density. It's more cost effective to invest in good infraestructure when you have a lot of people grouped together.

It's the reason South Korea has the best internet in the world while Australia has one of the worst.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1200x615, 152K)

>It has to do with population density.
That and geography. Getting good coverage in the mountainous areas is hard.

1) Slovenia
2) HoT (Hofer Telekom)
3) 20GB LTE
4) 9,99 €

>1.) The Netherlands (NL)
>2.) Lycamobile
>3.) zero
>4.) zero