OOF

OOF

Attached: 1539963432755.png (1180x2042, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/201807/18-060E/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impressive, sony sensors?

Huawei BTFO Amerisharts

> the modules include a Huawei-exclusive, Sony-made 40MP Quad Bayer sensor with an RYYB filter. The Y is for yellow, and Huawei says it should be able to collect more light than the more conventional G (green). This imager is the same as on the P30 Pro, but the lens on this vanilla P30 here is dimmer (f/1.8 vs. f/1.6), and it's not stabilized unlike the Pro's.

Noice

Attached: 1548432580883.png (1114x1214, 828K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1548105956782.gif (500x491, 376K)

G-go away wang! Just let me get dicked by big nose man in peace

YIKES

Attached: 1552999766653.png (1186x1365, 1.43M)

IMO Apple wins because the image is most realistic. If you take a photo at night and it looks like day... well your camera sucks

>IMO Apple wins because apple sux

Attached: 1552169008145.jpg (996x954, 319K)

Huawei photo was made with iso 25600, while Sams and Appleshit have iso set to 1600 and 3200. Of course they gonna have much darker picture. Also, Huawei photo clearly have shadows lifted, either in post processing or by camera algorithms. Wonder how bad it looks in normal size, but should be good for typical smartphone screen.

based

Huawei shills are in full force for the next month. Disregard all shills.

The huawei is simply has a more correct exposure for the situation. Look at the histogram. The iphone is crushed down into the shadows ruining the dynamic range of the image. If the Huawei can pull off less noise at that iso then it is definitely more valid, useful camera than the iphone and samsung.

Regardless of that however, you definitely should not be using a fucking phone for night time photography.

cope

Here, I bumped up the iPhone to 25k ISO for you.

Attached: 1556083024028.png (875x659, 1.2M)

Those were all shot on Auto mode.

Kill yourself.

dear lord, it's like 1930's TV

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

SEETHING

Attached: 1536302751699.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

based

Someone needs to link the location here

Cope harder, iToddler

Attached: have-sex.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

based

>YIKES
yikes

someone post the paris landscape comparison

Should cameras really give you this kind of photo-sensitivity when what your eyes see is more akin to the second picture?

No, I assure you reality is actually brighter than the first picture unless your rods are dead or your have other eye problems. Human eyes are more flexible than cameras since you can't swap out your eyeballs to deal with different lighting conditions.

This has nothing to do phone's camera abilities. The comparisons even take the liberty of showing that the pictures are taken at different ISOs, apertures, shutter speeds, and the Hauwei has adjusted white balance settings.

>cannot fairly compete
>use power and ban your competitors instead

It's not exclusive

sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/201807/18-060E/index.html

>25600 ISO
Enjoy the noise.

Is this the p30 pro?

Better than having details at all like in the other 2 pictures.. Its hard to take pictures at the dark, and there will always be compromises

I too can take pictures with different cameras at different times then edit the exif data.

What's up with all the Chinese astroturfing for Huawei now that they're fucked? Still ain't gonna buy ur spyware, xing ping ding ling

what's the deal with a great camera? Only amateur fags need this kind of shit to livestream getting fucked at the park at night.
Want to take great photos? Buy a camera.

How about comparing all of those with a professionally shot DSLR source set up to represent what the eye sees as close as possible?

Fucking faggot.

>I assure you
You weren't there and you didn't take the pictures. The sun is clearly not out and they aren't using a floodlight.

The WOWEE! brand camera is -not- making an accurate photo.

>The sun is clearly not out and they aren't using a floodlight.
Try going camping in the wilderness during a full moon.

Attached: chink commies4.jpg (750x697, 141K)

based

that scene is a lot brighter than you think, smaller sensors are just terrible for gathering light and making something out of it.
that iso performance of the P30 sensor is pretty impressive considering how small it is, still a lot bigger than regular phone cameras but still very small.

I live in a place with no city light pollution. Full moons are bright enough you almost don't need headlights to drive at night.

With that said, the WOWEE! brand camera is -not- making an accurate photo.

>smaller sensors are just terrible for gathering light and making something out of it.

You can take any garbage smartphone sensor and use multiple shots combined with smart algorithms to create a composite that is brighter than any human eye can see.

Really doesn't fucking matter if the sensor is shit when you can just compensate with software.

factually wrong
there's certain points in low light shooting where you just won't be able to get out information out of a sensor with smaller dimensions even if you boost the iso to 100000, algorithms help but won't be as good as pure information.
lenses are also way more important but phones usually are at f/1.6/1.8, not sure what the t-stop is though.

>factually wrong

Yeah ok faggot, I literally take my phone out and point it down pitch black alleys and use the night mode to take a picture to see if there are any bums hiding there.

Its the difference between pitch black and daylight a lot of the time.

Maybe you should keep up with Android camera software technology.

based

>unironically replying to the board's biggest retard

based

WHY DONT SONY PUT THESE SENSORS IN THEIR PHONE?

FUCKING FUCK GOOK FUCK THEY PUT GENERIC CHINK TRASH CAMERA

They already said they gimp their mobile phone cameras as not to "cannibalize" their camera division