Do richfags really buy processors or graphic cards that are, on their own...

Do richfags really buy processors or graphic cards that are, on their own, more expensive than my whole setup including desk and chair?
I already felt like a boss, when running Overwatch on ultra or unzipping a few gb large archives in seconds. So how does it feel to have a current gen flagship build?

Attached: ragewagejak.png (240x240, 63K)

No rich people don't use computers

Depends on what you want to do with it. Current hardware is boring. The more expensive components just have moar cores but don't run any different operating systems or software than a 10 year old toaster you pull from the trash. As a richfag I collect old Unix workstations. I have a nice Sun, SGI, DEC, and HP collection going on. Just bought an SGI Tezro not long ago. $5000 new in the box with V12 dual head graphics. They're obscure yet beautiful machines.

Fuck AMD vs Intel shilling. x86 trash belongs on /v/

t. tech hipster

A few lower tier richfag kids. It's mostly meme.

Call me whatever you'd like. I still have more money, pussy, and actual technical knowledge than you ever will.

The only pussy you have is the one between your legs.

dont worry dude, you can compile C programs even on toaster

unironically the biggest faggot i've ever seen on 4chins.

fuck off back to ledit hipster

no, only youtubers and gaymers do.

My GPUs alone are worth more than 5 average complete builds but then again I can justify that because I actually use them for work and not for gaymen. So yes it's totally real for people to buy CPUs or GPUs that cost more than the average setup but it's fucking rare.

>catch random game review on youtube
>runs smooth 60fps on my 2080ti
Thanks for the great journalism bro.

Yes, but it's not necessarily about being rich. Most people will pay $10/month for netflix, go out and eat once a week, buy shoes, alcohol, etc and that all adds up to thousands of dollars a year. In my case, I just don't spend money on any of that and would rather spend it on a very expensive high end product for my computer. I'm not "rich", but I spend my money differently than you.

Who cares about your work computer. Lots of people handle expensive machinery at work, doesn't really apply to the question in OP though.

Ever heard of workstations? It's my computer I bought not a computer in some office some company payed for.

>I felt like a boss playing Homowatch

lol!

>payed

So? It's a work tool. Obviously people get the tools they need for their work, everyone does that. Obviously not what OP means.

The trick is to have not a 8 year old toaster, but an 8 year old industrial convection oven.
My current PC is from 2011 with the cpus being from 2012, or maybe the other way. and a more modern gpu.
Yes, cpus plural. this fucking thing would have costed you new $20,000, and I think I got most the parts for a $500 in 2016.
4.2ghz 12c 24t 48gb ram that still competes pretty well clock for clock with modern cpus.

>Do richfags really buy processors or graphic cards that are, on their own, more expensive than my whole setup including desk and chair?
>Obviously not what OP means.

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

have sex

As someone who has actually met 1%ers, no.
Rich people have their iPhones and their Macbooks and whenever they get slow they just buy a new one.
Only new rich pajeets spend obscene ammounts of money for non-enterprise hardware.

Why would OP be crying in envy over you having an expensive computer to do your pajeet grind on? People have expensive tools for work, this is common. I think he's probably butthurt over the recreational aspects here.

Did I strike a nerve?

Rich people pay people to do computer work. They're too busy fly fishing in Argentina and partying underground with Jeff Epstein to care about computers.

>Did I strike a nerve?
No, your just a LARPer