Buy Huawei P30 Pro

>Buy Huawei P30 Pro
>CIA and NSA can't get to my phone
>Glow in the dark niggers BTFO

Attached: 1527949963341.gif (277x300, 1005K)

based
we are going off glownigger grid
at least chinks dont glow in the dark amirite? Terry would literally be alive right now if it werent for those glow niggers

this but unironically

Attached: 1538900077822.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

No, they can, but China can also get at your phone and use it as a mobile hacking pod to hack anything within range of its wifi.

>plug in huawei phone before bed
>it hacks your wifi and installs chinese botnet
>your home equipment starts hacking your neighbor's wifi under chinese remote control
>repeat until a defense department employee's home wifi is hacked

Attached: 1558554278158.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

>No, they can
COPE more, glow in the dark nigger

Cope with what? Huawei's banned and can't get chips or software.

doesn't matter because I already got my P30 Pro, and also they have their own chips and OS.

They claim they have their own OS, and the NSA will remote-brick your phone soon. Count on it.

>implying I live in the USA

>implying you have to be in the US for the NSA to brick your phone
You're on DARPA's internet, kiddo. Never, ever forget that.

>implying I'm on the internet

Inferring.

Attached: 1558560889408.png (848x653, 552K)

yep . if you live in a NATO COUNTRY buying chink phones is the best thing. CHINKs will never come and knock at your door , but CIA can if you have a non chink phone

What chips they make arm chips with arm instruction sets and modifications.

Tell me what software mechanisms Huawei uses to avoid NATO spying, seeing as how they all use Android which is a Google product (and Google does massive defense work) and the Linux kernel is basically made by the NSA? All your text messages and telephone calls and internet activity will still be spied on by Echelon as well as the local spying infrastructures in the various nations.

Or are you proposing that Huawei phones already use tip top secret super duper encryption and an entirely different telephone infrastructure and internet?

Your laughable, scripted shill response falls apart under two seconds' scrutiny.

Based.

>CHINKs will never come and knock at your door
Funny. Thanks to traitors like you, they actually will come, and they won't just knock...

ITT: glow in the dark bootlickers

>not wanting china to spy on me makes me a bootlicker
You simply have nothing, chink faggot.

I'd rather have glow in the darks spying on me rather than chink fucks.

>t. not from a NATO country

Attached: 1558138522674.jpg (249x250, 23K)

thanks Chang

sure thing, mr cia

It's not like buying a Huawei phone would stop the spying, which is done on a network infrastructure level as much as an individual device level. Huawei phones run a Google OS, and Google was one of the early members of PRISM and does a lot of defense work.

There is no mechanism by which Huawei will protect you from the NSA botnet. It simply adds yet another botnet that frankly nobody actually wants except the Chinese government.

Extra gay

>It's not like buying a Huawei phone would stop the spying
you think the chinese will give access to their backdoors to the faggot glow in the darks?

Attached: 1536826459693.png (420x420, 15K)

>can't use her own phone

>google (DARPA) os
>nsa kernel
>qualcomm baseband chips
>totally botnetted infrastructure
Let's wait and see what Huawei does about all the above, as it stands now they already give access to the NSA in many different ways.

What do you think the 90 day grace period is for?
Google gets 90 days to push an Android update with a backdoor on all Huawei devices.

>implying

android updates have to be approved and pushed to phones by the phone manufacturer