OH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES BASED HUAWEI YEAR OF THE LINUX Jow Forums

OH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES BASED HUAWEI YEAR OF THE LINUX Jow Forums
YEAR OF THE AI WAFIU LINUX*
huawei.com/minisite/ascend/en/index.html
github.com/Ascend
>SDK and hub

huawei.com/minisite/ascend/en/file.html
>watch the fucking bideo
>smug af

>Faster than a fucking NVIDIA Tesla V100, double that
>released in Q2 2019

Go suck a dick with your 5G spying allegations. Everyone knows who's spying everyone with \\\XKEYSCORE\\\.

*product not to be sold in USA

ARM BTFO, FINISHED & BANKRUPT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 512 TeraFLOPS AI.png (800x450, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huawei.com/minisite/ascend/video/test.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>On github
Isn't github own by MS which is a US company? Why is this being allowed. Also filtered for started a thread like this.

Nope I just followed the format other user made.
It's on github so you can enjoy the slice of cake in the west, that is if it's not banned there lol

*yawn*
Elbrus also said to have 500 tera peta gigaflops. Waiting for indie benchmarks.

>ru cpu
lel

>chink cpu
jej

>official Chinese military commercial arm, Huawei, threatens to steal more intellectual property
Trump was right.

Attached: Winnie3-300x141.png (587x276, 48K)

Stealing IP literally benefits peasants and any country that's not America so I don't see the problem.

That's why China hates Winnie? lmao

>Use cases of facial recognition, car recognition, camera botnetting, and face detection

N O T H I N G F I S H Y

yes

That's because you're a bugman.

Yeah it's pretty funny.

Attached: 1558554278158.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

>benefits peasants
Literally who cares about peasants, maybe they should go die.

Stolen IP is not a wage cuck's problem unless you're a corporate shill

Just throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks huh? Nobody cares about you, leftard.

If you love China so much why don't you stay in one of their summer camps?

Taxpayers wasted on this. America should be nuked off

>If you love X so much why don't you Y
I haven't even read the thread but well done on getting Tu quoque down to a T

Not an actual argument as to why the US should permit a Chinese botnet to be installed on every lamp post.

why are you even responding to me? i clearly said i don't even care who's arguing here or about what, I just find the textbook example of tu quoque amusing. since it very clearly isn't an argument.

We forfeit ideas we used to invade other countries and kill people and have our own men die for. We def deserve to get nuked

Why would anybody honestly argue with a shill who isn't here to argue honestly to begin with though? That's the real, core issue here.

not an argument

>unironically defending intellectual property

why would anyone ever post anything on a Chinese spyware chip manufacturing forum, is the real issue at hand

This so much this

Attached: 1554979842798.png (753x960, 29K)

Yep, unironically as a patent holder I defend intellectual property.

Ask the chink shills and the Google bugmen who love them maybe?

Why don't you decry Israeli intelligence companies selling american ip to the highest bidder?

I do, and I certainly don't want the Chinese doing it too.

How is more botnet good? And before you claim that Huawei will "protect" us from the botnet, please show some proof of that too because I have seen you retards post from your script many times here.

Chaiina not numba one

The efforts are obviously worthless. Our government is THE most overreaching data-ming in that exists.
>OH NO THE CHINKS ARE SPYING US
My own government does it but only now is suddently problem. I'll buy Huawei so I can see all data-mining agencies brought to the forefront and exposed. Every single one of them. Only then the regulations on spying will begin to surface.

>350 watts

>implying implications
Unless they can somehow port the Android kernel, Android itself and all the Android apps to the new architecture (>implying it's not based on stolen ARM tech) AND replicate Google Play Services with 100 % of accuracy; then no. It hasn't "saved" their smartphones outside of China.
>implying their claims are real
According to them, their Kirin processors should be the fastest on the market, yet they are far behind Qualcomm, Samsung Nvidia and Apple on both performance and image processing.

Attached: 36be9fe3d1ffe0df45eddd18c6881495eb07e6e9_1.jpg (534x647, 53K)

You won't buy Huawei, they're banned here now. And if you think owning a Huawei phone will allow you to see "all dating-mining agencies brought to the forefront and exposed" I'll direct you first to Snowden, who already did that, and second, ask you what capabilities are built into Huawei phones which would allow you some special insight into or protection against data mining. Wouldn't Kali Linux be better for that? Oh you can already install and use it.

You've got nothing but salt, my chinkshill friend. China is fascist.

gitlab will be fucking glad to host this shit if github refuses to do so.

>12 nm
>Snapdragon, Exynos and Apple are using 7nm
Jajaja.

Attached: 1556274320030.png (543x591, 407K)

I'll get it through whatever means. Amazon, Ebay or whatever else, I'll get it. Showden is not talked about in the mainstream and the only means we have to make Snowden relevant again is to buy Huawei so this spying talk can be in the public discourse. Can't let it die out. Mass spying and thought policing needs to stop.

I can see you glowing from here, cianigger.

huawei.com/minisite/ascend/video/test.mp4
>ends with deal with it dr dre / snoop dogg
holy fuck greatest company ever

>get Huawei phone
>sends out chink botnet ping
>nsa gear intercepts ping, communicates with cell network to ban imei
>then nsa sends remote bricking command to the baseband firmware
enjoy your ipod touch

>buying a chinese phone will protect you from the nsa even though it's running a google os, and google complies with the nsa's requests
brainlet

>all closed shit
no thx

All closedfags need to die desu.

i-it's smaller nanometers s-so it must be better!
t-the botnet has 20% performance!

If you believe non-Americans should take advantage of American whenever possible, why not America to protect itself from thieves whenever possible?

>implying this shit is going to be open
Wewie laddie.

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190502180810238_COVER_1.jpg (942x1013, 183K)

Android is effectively closed, just try to compile it from scratch for your phone. It'll never happen.

Dude nobody buys huawei to get out of spying, they get it for cheap-to-reasonably-priced phones. And there's still other chinkphones if people want a chinkphone.

I know what you're up to with this gaslighting campaign. You always say snowden snowden snowden over and over completely ignoring other leakers and more importantly leaks because you don't actually want people to have power, you facist. You just want them chasing heroes instead of ACTUAL INFORMATION AND LOGIC. Because if you weren't a facist shill who just wanted to stir up admittedly reasonable hatred, you'd just as vocal about the need for a non-botnet, deglowed phone in all the threads about the Librem 5, instead of letting the google shills have their way with them. But you won't, because purism doesn't hire shills, there's just me, one of like two guys on here who preordered the thing, and I just doesn't want the phone I just spent $600 on to make me worthy of shunning.

no, America should be fucking glassed, and nobody would cry for a failed terrorist Israel proxy state.

>fascist
hahaha jesus dude.

>Linux
Must be made by tech illiterates

This is an extreme form of salty post, I love it. Yes, we know that many people want America destroyed, now the botnet knows you're one of them. Stay salty, faggot, and pray America doesn't point its big dick in your direction and jizz hellfire all over your face along with everybody you ever knew.

>Israel proxy state
Now say it again. This time without crying.

Yeah and when people start complaining en masse on social media about their devices being bricked?

>escaping the NSA
No you nigger, to get it to the public discourse again so the masses start complaining about the mass espionage and they neuter the NSA and the Israeli agencies selling secrets to the highest bidder. How many secrets have Israel sold to the Chinese?

They could also turn into glorified stoves once they reach a certain clock speed,.

>Yeah and when people start complaining en masse on social media about their devices being bricked?
Then the story comes out, Huawei did it to try to stir up sentiment against the trade war, and the trade war turns into sanctions. Proof will be offered that China did it, too.

>No you nigger, to get it to the public discourse again so the masses start complaining about the mass espionage and they neuter the NSA and the Israeli agencies selling secrets to the highest bidder. How many secrets have Israel sold to the Chinese?
>letting the chinese botnet in along with the nsa and israeli botnets will start a conversation
LOL. The conversation has already been started and the President of the USA started it. Huawei is a threat to US national security interests. Letting them in to steal even without Israeli help will not improve our security.

I love watching you scramble, we can do this all day. I'll be in your new threads too.

if not then it's shit
so who cares?

>Unless they can somehow port the Android kernel
You mean the Linux kernel, which is trivial to Port to a new architecture
>Android itself
You mean AOSP?
>and all the Android apps to the new architecture
You mean the apps that are equally trivial to run on other architectures since almost all of them are written in interpreted languages?
>(>implying it's not based on stolen ARM tech)
They are ARM licensees
>AND replicate Google Play Services with 100 % of accuracy
You mean microg, who being a few dozen contributors on their free time replicated ~90% of GSF?

So basically deplatforming Chinese companies from licensing american chips means more money for Israel smuggling the designs to China ?

China is functionally far more fascist than it is communist right now.

No one cares, zhang.

No it means Chinese companies who steal lose access to the wealthiest and largest and most profitable consumer market in world history, right here in the US.

More companies do it and the tariffs turn to sanctions against China as well as every Chinese company and every company doing business in China or with a Chinese company.

How would China fare under Russia-intensity sanctions? Lots of people would be out of work, might have a color revolution...

>Then the story comes out, Huawei did it to try to stir up sentiment against the trade war, and the trade war turns into sanctions. Proof will be offered that China did it, too.

Huawei says it was the NSA who did it and so does Russia. Now you have the NSA in the public discourse again. I win.

>>letting the chinese botnet in along with the nsa and israeli botnets will start a conversation
>LOL. The conversation has already been started and the President of the USA started it. Huawei is a threat to US national security interests. Letting them in to steal even without Israeli help will not improve our security.

Trump did it and that was a bad move (for him) because we are the most overreaching data-mining nation of the world even our own allies have complained about it before and one or two will not just bend over, agent Smith.

>I love watching you scramble, we can do this all day. I'll be in your new threads too.

I'm glad you enjoy your pay as a disinfo shill, I paid for it.

>Huawei says it was the NSA who did it and so does Russia. Now you have the NSA in the public discourse again. I win.
What public discourse? Social media, which the CIA controls? The domestic US media, which the CIA controls? The foreign media, much of which the CIA controls? Confusion would abound and people would tune out the noise.

>Trump did it and that was a bad move (for him) because we are the most overreaching data-mining nation of the world even our own allies have complained about it before and one or two will not just bend over, agent Smith.
Letting in chink botnet will not be allowed, I'm not sure why you think this is open to debate. Our own spying is bad enough, no need to let even more players into the field, so I'm not sure why you even think this is an argument.

Why doesn't Huawei just openly say what their own paid shills are saying? "Attention US consumers, your government spies on you so don't worry when we do it too. We could never harm you!"

You're a retard, you need a different strategy because yours isn't working.

>that video
That was dumb. Kit looks cool though.