Everyone whining about outdated packages

>Everyone whining about outdated packages
Why don't you simple change your repos to Sid or install the mini.iso and run it?

Attached: debian_sid_jessie_by_irenegr-d6o0kgu.png.jpg (1192x670, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/releases/sid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Sid is outdated omegalul

Or I could just use Arch Linux and not jump through all the hoops that Debian requires.

Because
>security updates for "unstable" distribution are not managed by the security team. Hence, "unstable" does not get security updates in a timely manner.
debian.org/releases/sid/

Why don't you retards just build from source in the first place? Isn't this a board for people who understand technology at least enough to type a few simple commands?

>Isn't this a board for people who understand technology at least enough to type a few simple commands?
What you're describing is information science, not technology.

Because Fedora exist.

not only sid is more outdated than arch it is more unstable. Just use stable and build software or use flatpaks/docker or use another distro if you need new software

Why don't you script kiddie write the updates yourself, you fucking leech? Isn't this a board for people who understand technology at least enough to type a few thousands simple LoCs?

>being so poor as to use with 1366×768 in 2019
>being so poor as to be stuck with swiss cheese cpu
>being so poor as to have 3G of ram and use 32 bit kernel
lmaoing @ your life op

wew, what a retard. This board has gone full reddit

Fun Fact: most of the people who whine about outdated packages don't actually need anything in the up-to-date versions of those packages. They just like playing a kind of package-manger MMO where they see the numbers go up.

Attached: 1546012293619.png (622x599, 356K)

>faulty capitalization
>faulty punctuation
You've proven yourself to be the retard here, sonny.

>have to write sudo make clean install
>wow slow down, I only know how to write sudo apt install, that's information science shit dude

Because I use buster. It's almost stable.

>semantics is hard fro black kids

damn summer looks LIKE THAT?

Good point, why are you using a free operating system if you're just a Facebook/Reddit drone who doesn't even know how to program?

Show me your jump shot, Tyrone.

>stay out of our secret virgin clubhouse

Why do you want to enter the virgin clubhouse despite not being a virgin? Are you admitting you only use GNU/Linux because you're a hipster?

Don't speak to me ever again you fucking parasite, next time write a post on your own website you connected to using your own network. Fucking millenial thinks he's so great because of his picks in who's work to steal

>admitting to failing at the only thing you're on earth to do
I'll do whatever I want and you won't do anything about it because you can't do anything right. :^)

Now, stop being a faggot and roll me a distro that recognizes my motherboard raid without making me jump through hoops, codemonkey. This is literally all you're good for since you can't sire heirs.

Because I don't want to. If I had any interest in doing that I'd just use Gentoo, not fucking debian lul.

>type three commands? t-that's like installing Gentoo!
It's fucking hilarious to me how many people on Jow Forums obsess over the "bleeding edge" yet when you ask that simple question they're always full bullshit excuses and outright laziness.

You want the latest, so why are you waiting around for your distro maintainers to spoonfeed it to you in a slightly more convenient manner when the application developers will spoonfeed you themselves AND in a way that you have more control over to boot? Don't you care about security and features?

Attached: 1558213266499.png (499x338, 38K)

>the codemonkey tries talking back
Brown people can do your job. Keep your head down and get to work on rolling me that distro, brown eyes.

Lol, what are you even babbling about? Stop projecting so hard.

>i don't know what you're talking about
>also, no u!
You can't have it both ways, dunce. This is why you... people... need managers.

Sounds like I hit a nerve. Guess wget and make aren't for everyone.

>getting told that your post is retarded is hitting a nerve
So this is one of those neckbeard delusions of grandeur they warned me about during the management retreat. You're free to pretend you're in control here just as along as you get that distro rolled, Rajeesh.

Continue seething, I'm enjoying this.

Bold of you to assume I even understand what a symlink is

>riced wm
>riced zsh
>memeblocks
>unstable sid

yikes

>debian
>i686
>kernel 3.11
>1366x768
What a faggot

Gaybian BTFO

>omegalul
twitch league faggot detected
go back to >>/v/

Make him. What's that? You can't? You're just going to have to sit there and stew in the impotent rage you feel because twitch viewers are browsing Jow Forums and you CAN'T DO FUCKING ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A BETAFAGGOT NERD??? Kappa

cringe

>cringe
Gay slang. Guess I was right about you being a betafaggot.

cringe

>repeating yourself because you can't hang
Niglet reached his limit.

Attached: 1546043931012.jpg (960x960, 154K)

>image macros after 2010
I see you're new and low IQ. That's sad.

Attached: 1557872745220.jpg (480x618, 19K)

Spelling your name?

Attached: 1529019950610.jpg (469x474, 35K)

>when you're so bad at banter you just give up and start posting your low IQ newfag meme folder

Attached: 1547101547469.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Cringe

Attached: image.jpg (295x295, 43K)