How immersive will virtual reality be in one or two decades?

Do you think we will finally be able to SMELL bytes?

Attached: 67548743.gif (213x307, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YxFXjKn1LxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's enough to get me off already.

What does female ones and zeroes smell like?

>something fucks up the registry
>suddenly everything smells like rancid asshole

>magic ray hits atmosphere
>it deflects into ram
>computer now produces mustard gas

Attached: HorribleSubs_Himouto_Umaruchan_R_03_720p.mkv_snapshot_14.55_2017.10.22_12.59.47.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

that gif reminds me of how big and heavy my breasts are :( oof

They aren't even that great to suck on or rub my dick on. Overrated af and they're almost always on fat girls.

imagine the smell

user, get well soon. It's a sign of bad health when a dude has heavy tits

how much did you pay for those bad boys im thinkin of gettin some myself

Gayest post of the week award goes to you, congrats

Attached: 1516177687571.jpg (750x925, 307K)

smells like math

Fatty detected. Your tits don't make up for your disgusting eating habits.

we will never be able to smell bytes, user, or at least until we discover star trek technology. when you smell you smell the actual chemicals in the air and next to some kind of electrode implants to circumvent the nose entirely i don't really see it happening my dude

OP... We can already smell the bytes you send. You just stink that badly. Seriously. Go shower.

Rewire nerves that control sense of smell. Redirect output of virtual reality to new smell receptors. Voila, you can smell the bits. They smell like acid wash vagina.

>magic ray
The cosmological version of the magic packet?

i want you to fuck me. install gentoo. no homo

Attached: she.jpg (760x656, 159K)

mommy and daddy gave them to me :3

youtu.be/YxFXjKn1LxQ
This was 4 years ago btw.

Nah, and I use Clear Linux instead.

>printer patrons 2.0 detected

who cares

>OH hi boys look at me i am so one of you
>Im so cute dont you like me install gentoo user

First off slut i need you to understand that this is not your fucking attention whoring place maybe you can get one or two anons to give you attention but honestly tits or gtfo that means show us your tits or we do not care

this is a simple concept to understand you are not special because you are a female here when you are here you are user nobody is going to give you attention and nobody is going to give two flying fucks about you

unless that is you show us your tits and if you do that i will save you to my 4chantitties folder and masturbate to you so atleast then you will be useful in some regard go attention whore on discord

discord is basically just females trying to get attention on the internet and there you will actually get it

Go TO DISCORD and stay there and if you are a tranny STILL GO TO DISCORD BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU BELONG

You probably have a fucking dick.

My math teacher came from Africa and rarely bathed. It was bad.

The ones are male and the zeroes are female.

440 volts through the rhinocephalus