Google admits storing G Suite user passwords in plain text for 14 years

This company is truly run by fucking retards. Right, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543710944507.jpg (930x726, 78K)

Why would they do that, is it cost cutting?

well fortunately you're not a retard and don't reuse passwords between different sites, right?

I'm guessing its either Pajeets or they made the password storage a short term solution that was to be fixed later
But in programming, any short term solution soon becomes the default one.

The programming job is getting so bad, that someday everything will end, not in a bang or a whimper, but a "cheeky breeky, pay me a bitcoin or everything is gonsky",and google will get so much hubris they will just send him a random butt photo.

No, you're even more retarded then they are.

dataset mining for ai

What's a "G Suite"?

Attached: retarded_tranny.jpg (780x457, 22K)

If only you knew, user...

This is the most retarded post on Jow Forums today. Please kill yourself immediately.

average google employee. what did you expect from them?!!?

Attached: 1529174486727.jpg (1200x825, 136K)

>Pajeets meme
Funny that they've been doing this since 2005, which many people hail as part of the golden years of google.

>literal retards
I expected exactly this.

>G shit

Attached: a.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No wonder china tech industry is sky rocketing.

Won't do that and you will have to deal with it.

cianiggers

No one will ever love you. You'll die alone and will have to deal with it.

Maybe, maybe not.
You just don't have the super powers you think you have.

At least I don't have down syndrome, like you obviously do.

It's possible right? For example, training an ai on the recent massive 2 billion password dump to see patterns in how most people use dictionary words and capitalizations, numbers and symbols to personalize their unique passwords, could create a very good password guessing bot.

they could pull a Facebook and use your password to pull data from other sites.

Attached: 1533543744545.jpg (1174x1138, 123K)

You will fucking pay for my lifetime of PrEP; because you just pozzed me up with that most supercharged, toxic seed of an image, ever!

>G suite
90% sure nothing has ever had that name

google was evil even from the time gmail was invite only, and people perversely felt like "elites" to have the privilege of losing all privacy and confidentiality in all their electronic mails.
google was evil from the moment they aquired in-q-tel funds.

this. pure evil

>Punch All the Nazis
>gay communist
Every fucking time.
At least that fat fuck was fired.

They sent me an email saying I have to reset my pass becuase it was stored in plain text, that's all we get?

You don't know how shit email providers were before Gmail. Most offered some shit like 5mb storage, and had zero spam filters. Gmail was fucking awesome at the time.

Google has been evil once it started doing the whole merged google account thing circa 2012, that's officially when they started mining personal data to compete with Facebook.

>"""people""" capitalize first letters and add number or symbols at the end
wow what a surprise.
>what are mask attacks
>what are password-cracking rules

>reuse passwords between different sites
Most of the internet is owned by a few companies now and you just sign into one of them with 1 pass and have access to everything else.

Attached: d3af5db-523ab7c3-a592-4b65-91a0-befeb1d7281e.jpg (686x934, 292K)

>"proudly bipolar"