FUCKING ENOUGH ALREADY (((FLOENS)))!

FUCKING ENOUGH ALREADY (((FLOENS)))!

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-230508.png (720x1280, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao
what sites are even being added
how many times can we get a new video player

Literally the same shit everytime.
He is probably loading glow in the dark shit on our devices.

is there a place where can be read what is exactly added and stuff?

Would imagine (((his))) GitHub, but I have no idea how he manages versions.

>inb4 cheese shill

Update loop. On another note, wasn't cheese supposed to release his kuroba autism this week?

You on dev channel right? It never updates. It says it updates but it doesn't. Move back to the stable channel

ADAMANTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
To answer your question, yes.

I'm on clover dev because I was told (((Floens))) stopped fixing the release version and would only update the dev version.

Can this fucking guy do anything right

Happened to me too months ago. MONTHS AGO but the stable version is ahead now. At the time it was the truth but FLOENS seems to have fucked it up and now dev channel doesn't update and keeps showing up the same godamn update again and again and again AND AGAIN

What kind of tech board complains about software updates? Jesus christ. This sort of shit is not abnormal that. That and evangelizing decade old hardware and putting privacy over security just makes you lot look like luddites.

It's a bug, retard.

Busy with a new job, notifications on the newest Android version are fucked and I can't figure it out. More stuff from K1rak to merge. Probably gonna push it back another week much to my regret. Added in Jow Forums archives from 4chanx though, so at least it'll be another feature?

Kuroba is a shit name, hang yourself.

look at this dumbass cunt. fuck off to wherever you came from

>Added in Jow Forums archives from 4chanx though, so at least it'll be another feature?
Thank god
We've waited so long for clover to not br shit anymore that waiting an additional 1 or 2 weeks doesn't matter anymore. To me anyway...

>phone posters

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (670x424, 145K)

>FLOOEEEEEEEEEEENS THERE'S A BUG OR I WANT A FEATURE
>uuugh just make it or fix it urself retard
>fix it
>make a PR
>he doesn't even bother to check them and accept them for months
the absolute fucking state of open source software

Fuck off tranny

Better yet, what's this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-010526.png (720x1280, 130K)

>notifications on the newest Android version are fucked and I can't figure it out
What problem do you have with them. I have spent a month dealing with Android notifications on my job so I am kind of an expert on this subject now.

The way notification channels work doesn't really let me do the whole notify/alert thing that's currently implemented. If I use two notification channels to get around it, it'll notify on every foreground update, so it'll go off constantly. But I can't just set it to notify once, because then it won't notify when the number of quotes changes for a new response. Check WatchNotifier for the code, instantiation is in WatchManager with a startService call. API 26 or above. I have an idea for a solution but it's really hacky and is probably not a good solution.

>If I use two notification channels to get around it, it'll notify on every foreground update, so it'll go off constantly. But I can't just set it to notify once, because then it won't notify when the number of quotes changes for a new response.

So, basically, you want to notify the user only once when the app is in the foreground and notify the user on every new event when the app is in the background?

>why you never update floens?
>floens please stop updating

it's broken, if you're on the dev build you'll get a notification for an update from stable which it just won't install and you'll get the update notification again later

Install the fork you idiot.

how is the fork different and whats it called?

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba
It works.

It crashes from time to time

Are you on the latest build? It does not update automatically.

Yes, I installed it a week ago

Works on my machine.

Well, then it's a bug. It would be cool if you could fill an issue on GitHub.

By the way. Are you planning to change the ACRAs credentials so that we can start receiving crash logs in the next release? It would be really helpful because people are just too lazy to use GitHub.

Can anyone tell me *how* I am suppose to know this change?