So, what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland...

So, what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland? Huawei is just a drop of piss in the ocean of Chinese cheap garbage, they can sacrifice one company that has like

Attached: Dd7zJcGVAAMwmA3.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Based on what I read they will just supply Europe and China with 5G equipment and turn their brand into the iPhone of Chinkistan.

>two shit companies might die
Who cares?

They gain nothing by doing that. Apple will just move their manufacturing to a shithole that's slightly more expensive but still cheap as dirt. China loses even more billions in the process.

>biggest tech companies in the world get annihilated for political reasons

Gee I donno

A move like that will cost them a fuckton

Source

Attached: 1546054020363_0.jpg (750x731, 474K)

You still havent given me a reason to care about their destruction

>So, what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland?
Chinks LOVE applel devices.

>So, what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland?
More likely for them to pull out the rare minerals card than to attack any specific multinational company.

The Huawei CFO got caught with 3 apple devices and not a single Huawei device when she got arrested.

Chinks don't even like their own products.

Allegedly, this reeks of bullshit

Chinks view iPhones as status symbols, plain and simple.

Bo Martyn

And? Microsoft employees are using Mac'shit & poophones

Nothing. I hope they do. Fuck apple and their adl jew sucking ways.

The expanse season 3, 10/10 just for that one scene with her

You don't create that a supply chain with that kind of capacity in another country in days.

It would cost apple literally years.

imagine not knowing the expanse or bo martyn

Attached: MV5BYmU4OTUxMDItMWM5Mi00OGEwLWEwYzctZjlkOWEwNjAzYzk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 42K)

Oh buddy she is beautiful. I'd love to hug her

How do I sex with this girl? I want to have sex with girls like these? Please help special

ai shibailama

who this?

truly devilish

Attached: 1549439907048.jpg (793x753, 107K)

Huawei is bigger than applel lmao

>so whats stopping china from burning half their money, and giving the other half to their trade enemies?

???

Sauce?

based

based chinks

it literally says who in the post you imbecile

Purism is cancer.

>So, what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland? Huawei is just a drop of piss in the ocean of Chinese cheap garbage, they can sacrifice one company that has like

"The Expanse"
Season 3 Episode 7
35 min 52 sec.

The actress name is

Bo Martyn

Look she has an insta account:

instagram com/bomartyn/

But who's Bo Martyn?

Foxconn is Taiwanese, and their entire workforce is Chinese. Foxconn will literally go bankrupt overnight and China will build a new company over its grave, with the same workforce.

all companies need to die desu

>what's stopping the chinks to just outlaw Apple manufacturing in Chinkland?
The massive amount of money they would lose

Oh no what a tragedy. It's a good thing that Apple has like a trillion dollars to go build a new factory somewhere else. In fact, I hope that China does it because we need more than one option for the manufacturing sector.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: robots.png (640x636, 576K)

oh hoh hey, hey there hoss

Attached: 55070016.png (880x583, 889K)

Based hoss poster

And cost China a lot more.
The trade war is about pulling cards that hurt your opponent more than it does yourself.
The jobs lost by pissing off Apple aren't ever going to come back.
I think you're confused about who has leverage over who.

and the cost of iPhone will go to 3k

and macfags will still wait in lines

>and the cost of iPhone will go to 3k
Cellphone sales have already stagnated. People aren't in a rush to get the latest model every year like they used to be. If prices raise then people will just move onto whichever mid-range phone has a better camera and oled screen.

No it wont, because almost nobody would pay $3k for an iPhone. Apple already has an estimate 60% profit margin on iPhones. They would likely increase the price slightly, like they've already been doing even though their cost of labor hasn't gone up. At the end of the day Apple would still turn a profit, just not as much. Once they've got their factories set up in Vietnam or whatever then they'll return to their previous earnings because labor in China isn't actually the cheapest in the world anymore, which is why Foxconn is outsourcing to India.

based china

>Once they've got their factories set up in Vietnam or whatever
Can't do that when you've already been bankrupted by having no sales and no inventory for 3 years after China BTFOs them.

Apple is sitting on an ungodly amount of money, way more than most tech firms. It'd be a big hit to their nest egg, but they could do it.

Apple is already setting up plants to make older iPhones in India - expect them to move new models there if the Chinks get frisky.

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-205456.jpg (1080x1920, 670K)

>india

Attached: 1528150521066.webm (960x1702, 548K)

It's like you think China is the only place to get electronics assembled. If China blockaded Apple they'd have manufacturing up and running within the year in another country. Again, Foxconn literally outsources to India. The shit is already there. Do you have any idea how fast the pajeets would ramp shit up to be the ones to produce Apple products?

That's why you don't use shit materials. Apple is such a joke. No idea why people think that is quality.

I'd be surprised if any smartphone didn't get fucked up when you try to use it as a bottle opener.

who is pic

yikes

What's the actresses name

The moment China bans Apple from manufacturing shit in China, it will have a cascading domino effect as other businesses scramble to pull their shit somewhere else in fear of being banned by China also.

Apple products pricing will shoot through the roof like in the past due to short supply, and it'll take Apple a few years to fully recover and rebuild it's supply chain but it'll live. Apple's been moving it's shit out side of China in anticipation to a similar scenario as Foxconn is building a mega factory in the US of A, India is taking over the assembly of iPhones and other productions coming online.

China being fully invested in manufacturing shit for other companies will topple over as everyone rushes to move their assets out of the grasp of the CCCP. China's economy and lifeline relies on making shit for other countries to consume because it's own shit ass pheasants can't afford anything other than the bottom of the barrel chink shit as you leave the Tier 1 cities.

It's rather evident that China wasn't the ones who were trying to rock the boat, but Trump was.

I'm guessing they just want to keep it clear who's escalating this trade war and who is only reluctantly retaliating. It's surely better for business.

they dont need to outlaw it they just need to tax the hell out of it because of reasons
why you think they want to move their manufacturing to india

>muh free markets
>competition breeds innovation
unless said competition poses a threat and then we make shit up about them and ban them for it

Apple is already making older iPhones in India.

Imagine being so retarded that you need to be spoonfed notions this evident.