Are Asrock motherboards safe to buy again?

I bought an AB350m PRO4 and this motherfucker would reboot all the time.

The question is if they solved those problems on the newer chipsets or are they still problematic?

Attached: Asrock.jpg (1280x450, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ASRock-AB350M-PRO4-MicroATX-Motherboard/dp/B06X9LN3QK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what makes you think it wasn't you being a mongoloid?

Yes
Ryzen doesn't suck power like 8 construction cores did

Because many others had this very same problem with the same motherboard?

AB350m PRO4 is AM4

lotta mongoloids in the world

Did you get a replacement? Sounds like you got a lemon.

as i know asrock has the best motherboards, bad reputation was from 2007 or 8 but from people that don't know too much about computers

Returned and got a MSI.

>asrock has the best motherboards
for the life of me I can't understand where this meme even comes from
they're nothing special

I have an asrock z97 mobo and it sucks donkey dick, honestly just never gonna give them my money again. Finna pick up an asus x570 mobo for zen 2 here soon

ok maybe you are right nothing special, but the rest also has nothing special

Bought a cheap assrock in 2009, works perfect to this day and it was my main PC till 2014.
In 2004 I bought another assrock, literally 0 issues since. It's my main PC.
Also bought an asrock used p4 shitboard, never had hardware related problems with that either.

that is sadly what I was trying to say
would be great if someone had some actual solid sources, because fucking buildzoid doesn't seem to do too many videos on mobos and when he does I have to sit through him just waffling on never getting to any sort of point

i love my itx x99 board

Attached: 1534203586531.png (200x193, 30K)

ASROCKfags BTFO

amazon.com/ASRock-AB350M-PRO4-MicroATX-Motherboard/dp/B06X9LN3QK

2.7/5 stars

"Like many others have encountered since December or so, the mATX pro4 motherboard has caused severe issues with my computer being unstable, freezing, shutting down and being unable to reboot, and failing to restart when I press reset due to locking up. I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Will be replacing with an MSI mobo soon."

Found OP on the reviews.

I ended up with an ASRock board because it was the cheapest AM4 board I could find, works perfectly fine, supports SVM, has non-retarded IOMMU grouping. All the things where a cheap motherboard might usually give you trouble just werk with it.

the supercheap ASRock boards have no LLC and get crazy vdroop
could be your problem

I have the B450M Pro4 for about 8 months and never had a problem of any kind.

Have a 4 year old ASRock z97, zero issues. It's just you who's shit at computers op

nobody is fag here man, just trying to help, this is not like nvidiots fans

I used to think they were just cheapo Asus.

Just get a Taichi

Will never buy shitrock again. My shitrock died after 3.5 years. My cpu still was sufficient for my workflow, and then all mobos that fit that cpu now cost 200 when I could keep my gpu psi etc amd get a new build for 400.

is there any mobo that isn't shit? I just assume they are all shit, just like printers from the 00s.