Is it me or the Internet has been taken over by millenials/retards/zoomers who find amusing to keep parroting dead/old...

Is it me or the Internet has been taken over by millenials/retards/zoomers who find amusing to keep parroting dead/old memes and that trolling = pretending to be retarded? tbhfamilia I look at both Jow Forumsayboys and plebbit and I just... don't feel the desire to keep on posting. There's so much filth and low-effort posting that I feel extremely disgusted everytime I post here. Like I'm surrounded by (unironically) underaged kids or manchildren with mental issues.
I'm afraid that Jow Forums has become nothing else than a containment/echo chamber for retards/manchildren rather than a open/public spot on the internet to talk and discuss about technology.
>nobody cares lol, nice blog, then go back to (meme)
It's also shit/a containment for retards.
I mean... I just wanted to talk about technology. But most (if not all) folks on the internet seems to be worried about meme'ing rather than (actually) being concrete and reasonable with what is being said.
...maybe I'm too old for this shit and should do something concrete/reasonable myself instead of (indirectly) associate with such filth.

Attached: 4952586576_3e0c73dc44_b.jpg (800x800, 452K)

Why don't you make a thread about technology instead of this you tard.

nobody cares lol, nice blog, then go back to (meme)

nice blog post

do u have an RSS feed

go back to reddddit
kek

nobody cares lol, nice blog retard /thread fpbp

Attached: 4ccf8606-d586-4f8d-8a4b-cc29bca648ad.jpg (979x969, 101K)

this is you

Attached: 90dcb49c-a121-4f1f-85e0-18e501c20f57.png (253x425, 34K)

How old are you then?

nobody cares

You could always try lainchan. It’s a lot slower but I find the content to be of a massively higher quality in general.

Maybe 4chinks has taken over by "normies" and it's time for me to move on to somewhere else.
Thanks for the tip, user.

Us*net exists.

This, but unironically.

fpbp

Yeah OP, it's bad. You can get the occasional interesting conversation going but in most cases any thread that doesn't start with a ridiculously controversial statement or a meme, basically giving all the retards a canvas for their shit spraying, dies within minutes.

Why are we still here?

Or, you know you could stop making shit meta threads and make actual content threads.

Attached: spam bots attack.png (641x218, 25K)

Cool blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Links to some examples?

Redpill me on how less memes will make the (((internet))) great again lol kek freetards btf.

>Why are we still here?
Because we have nowhere else to run -- other than this shithole.

Attached: ind.jpg (275x183, 8K)

You've just described Jow Forums.
A few years ago, even /b/ had coherent replies between the "faggot faggto" and "desu desu" spam.
The inernet is open to all, bro. The idiots you saw on the streets before are now in your secret club, whatever that club may be.

Newsgroups are where the adults post.