Who here vapes pod systems? What pods/devices do you really like?

Who here vapes pod systems? What pods/devices do you really like?

Attached: Pod-System-Roundup-FeatImg-750x375.jpg (750x375, 66K)

Breeze 2

Sucking robot dicks for popcorn lung

Really digging the smoke Nord. The coils work well for me since I make my own liquid. Other than the Nord I recommend the boulder rock, or the uwell caliburn.

T. Works at a vape shop

>I make my own liquid
Nice

I've heard good things about the Nord, but I don't think any local shops carry it here. I like the convenience of going to brick and mortar places to pick stuff up. I've been trying Eonsmoke mango pods on the juul device, and I'm loving the flavor/hit. Does get a little burny tasting if you chain vape it though.

prefer original breeze even though it's harder to fill. auto fire works pretty well and seems more solid vs the plastic pod + clips

Relx makes the best pod system hands down

>vape

Attached: 1516451375650.jpg (960x892, 234K)

>falling for the herbal juul

i use nicotine lozenges. they're cheap. i might buy a disposable vape for a special occasion. i had a juul once and it fucking sucked

Kamry K1000 Plus master race.

who /smok nord/ here

Kek

Attached: kamry-k1000-plus-e-pipe-p1373-4675_image.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

I used to use a juul, moved on to a suorin air, then to an aspire nautilus aio, then to the drop
Can confirm that the drop is the best one ive owned, but if juuls didn't have awful battery life and non-refillable pods I would say its good.

Why the fuck would you get addicted to a drug that doesn't even get you high?

Smoke weed or crack or something faggots.

i've been using this thing for like 6 months. I used to love it but the quality control on pods has gone to shit. I've bought new pod packs and both of them tastes like burnt plastic on the first hit.

Rec me a new one please, i've gone thru the juul, smok infinix, smok novo, renova zero. All I want is decent battery life, ability to use regular juice, auto fire when I pull it, and enough draw enough vape that I don't have to suck directly into my lungs

Attached: vaporesso_renova_zero_pod_system_1.jpg (700x700, 73K)

Ask me how I know you're an insufferable, pretentious hipster faggot.

super weird angle to hold that. it has to be straight up and down

bamboo cotton coils are actually the best out of anything

also premo juice

Which coils do you use? I tend to stick to the 1.4 ohm because I vape salt nic and like the closed airflow. But they last too little, and the 0.6 hit way better.

I use a suorin drop. The cartridges are refillable and cheap but their quality is hit or miss. One cart would work flawlessly and be good for at least 5 refills, another cart will have trouble firing and burn out after 2 refills.

Is the drop vape as high quality as the Juul? When I tried other ones they tasted much cheaper and shittier than Juul.

Attached: Lost_Vape_Orion_DNA_Go_Pod_Kit__06234.1536371336.1280.1280.jpg (917x1022, 469K)

>you must be 18 to post here

my dude

nicotine is like caffeine. it gives you a buzz and keeps you more mentally alert and focused. only problem with nicotine is if you take it in huge quantities (which vaping can allow you to do) then it becomes a depressant and makes you fall asleep.

Some US states raised smoking age to 21. Might as well just raise voting age and military age to 21 as well considering every other fucking aspect of life requires you to be it to do anything.

Uwell Caliburn

Pod systems suck, get one with a refillable tank.
Pod systems are proprietary shit vape, comparable to pic related.

Attached: juicero-4.jpg (587x482, 152K)

The worse thing about raising the minimum age for smoking recently is that they didn't granfather in current 18, 19 and 20 year old smokers. Those dudes got fucked over big time because they were forced to either quit cold turkey or buy nicotine in other states.

>military age to 21
They would NEVER let that happen. Need fresh high schoolers. Personally I'd lower everything to 18.

What should I get if I just want to vape cbd oil?

Disgusting
Why would anyone use this shit?

I prefer the opposite, but just because at 18, 19 and 20 you really suck at making good choices still aka vote for bad people. Likewise I think old fucks in their 80s and up make as retarded voting decisions based on nostalgia (also think they should require mandatory driving road tests retake as soon as you hit 65 of age for safety). In my opinion people between the ages of 25-50 make the most sound decisions.

For fun presumably. What's wrong, can't handle drugs?

I honestly think 18 is mentally developed enough to do adult things. More freedom the better, I see no reason to restrict shit past 18.

Vaping is a MUCH safer alternative than smoking if you want a nicotine fix. Gums are absolutely disgusting. Also vaping allows you to have different flavors that you can't with tobacco products because many states ban flavors outside of regular or mint.
Nicotine is also a nootropic so it does have benefits as well as there has been no scientific evidence that nicotine alone causes cancer.

Lol, most 18 year olds are ignorant and naive as fuck