Houston Texas is the next silicon valley. Our chicken and burger prices are low and our industry is at an all time high...

Houston Texas is the next silicon valley. Our chicken and burger prices are low and our industry is at an all time high. Property is cheap and women are christian.

Attached: 1557794793960.png (754x773, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsHzO0y2FI
austintexas.org/plan-a-trip/lgbtq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's also got sweltering heat and gun-toting inbreds. No thanks.

Praises fast food and christian women...

Texas is the next Portland Oregon

>women are christian

Uh you know the tech world hates religion, right?

Plus there's too many dudes riding on horses and shooting revolvers. It's not safe to be there.

>guns
that's why california transplants will change the laws to get rid of guns

>Houston Texas is the next silicon valley. Our chicken and burger prices are low and our industry is at an all time high. Property is cheap and women are christian.

Attached: 1534575670400.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

It's always funny how Jow Forumsshits just storm in and assume everyone loves guns and religion then they act like the left is trying to make a safespace

I'm not really getting that at all from this thread. You should stop thinking about pol so much, you may be developing a mild psychosis.

Literally in the OP but I don't expect your kind to be able to read very well so it's okay.

>Property is cheap
How cheap we talking

if you dont love guns and God you dont belong in the united states of America. simple as that

He barely mentioned religion, and he did not mention guns. I'm not sure how OPs tone is anything like "storming in". My suggestion is to stop browsing Jow Forums for a bit. Maybe just go on reddit for a week and feel the joy of repetition. Realize that we're on 4channel and pol is on Jow Forums. If these thoughts start bleeding into other forums, and especially if they bleed into your physical interactions with other people, I would take a step back and consider why this is happening to you, and decide whether or not you need to seek the help of a mental health professional. The answer there would be yes, but you won't go unless you realize it.

When I put out a resume to get a feel for the job market, I get a ton of calls from recruiters looking for people for positions in Texas, but mostly suburbs of Dallas. Once in a while Houston pops up, but every day I see Irving and Plano.

spoken like a true texan
I see austin a lot, apparently its a tech hub or something now.

Good, please take the traffic and high housing prices away from silicon valley. You can keep them.

The OP phrasd his post in a manner that implies that fast food and christian women are worth consideration as positive lifestyle aspects. Simply discarding those elements, you are left with the Texas values regarding gun ownership, and other 19th century beliefs. Texas? Either Austin or GTFO!

You just listed a few of the reasons why the rest of the world keeps laughing at you.

Attached: 1459630284321.webm (854x480, 2.12M)

WE AMERIKANS, WE LOVE EVERYTHING!
SEE, WE KEEP THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHING!
YES WE DO ADMIT IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsHzO0y2FI

You have homos, though.
austintexas.org/plan-a-trip/lgbtq/
> having a section on official site dedicated to butt lovers and other mentally ill degenerates

*takes all of the high paying jobs but leaves the insane house prices*

avarage Jow Forumstard
old
fat
retarded

Fuck Houston

Attached: umi.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Houston's chances got fucked by storms and flooding, the real contenders are DFW and Austin. Both of which are turning to shit because Californians are seeing the writing on the wall and flocking en masse to implement the same policies and culture that fucked up California.

imagine the smell

OH SHIT DO WE HAVE A PSYCHIC IN OUR MIDST.
this is one of the most true things i have ever read. the hegelian dialetics going on in texas right now are top-tier. it's happening. we're coming.

You misspelled Austin.

>Christian women
Nah im good