What do you think it's like to live in ignorance of modern technology?

What do you think it's like to live in ignorance of modern technology?

Attached: 1533998581286.jpg (1000x613, 93K)

Those fucks in that staged picture don't know it either.

Quiet.

Is that good?

Can you not form own opinions npc?

Think about how today there are trillions of electromagnetic waves going through the air. Wifi signals, bluetooth signals , radio signals , Phone signals , TV signals, 5G signals , think about how violent that is. Think about how filled the atmosphere is with random shit , how noisy it is.
Now think back 200 years ago. None of it was there. It was calm, peaceful , empty. And we can never have that calmness again , we can never know that the world is actuall static , since it will never again be so.
I don't know if have a lost a good thing or not, but we have lost something, and I would say that if something can be lost in the first place, it has some value to it

Like having a worse chance of reaching adulthood than flipping a coin.

There are discovery channel reality shows about people that go and live with tribes in South America.

They spend most of their free time getting food and the rest of the time they are either getting fucked up or preparing shit that will fuck them up.

>spend almost all your awake hours at work
>come home to smoke drugs and/or engage in escapist media consumption

Sounds like modern western society to me.

Your life would mostly be spent figuring out how to feed yourself the next day. I think the Amish have it the best way for the most part. They're aware of technology, only accept it if it will play a beneficial role in their society, still keeps handmaking skills honed to stay independent.

Attached: Amish-Country-42.jpg (799x533, 200K)

It's like not being vaccinated.

They are still alive

children arent people, who the hell cares? live to 12, and youre all but guaranteed to live to ~60something

>The past was less violent than the present
lmao retard

They don't interact with outside populations the way we do in the developed world. They probably have a reasonable resistance to local diseases but would be very susceptible to those originating elsewhere.

Not paying money to have who knows what injected in your body?

apple users seem to do okay.

do you know why third world countries are falling apart? it's because the young men have learned that the primitive life consists of chasing food and water ALL DAY long, whereas in the first world you're put out if you have to spend more than an hour each day getting meals.

and they are leaving as fast as their flat feet can carry them.

People with feelings cares. Not sure if tribal people have so much feelings though

Well yeah, but they do not have the same amount of contact to the outside world.

Technology will not save anything from the laws of thermodynamics. Sooner or later everything will die. Literally everything made from matter will eventually cease to exist due to entropy.

People who refuse technology are really no different from us.

It must be bliss, I'm tempted to go out into the wilderness with a survival manual and live out my life like that

You should read "The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O." by Neal Stephenson and Nicole Galland

when you have ~13 children, does it matter if half of them die?

Neil is based. He's the next Asimov. Even in terms of predictions.

Life in the first world also consists of chasing food and water all day long. Unless you're on welfare, I suppose. Or rich.

Chasing rent all day long, morelike. Your water rates and food bill for a month can be covered with half a day's work easily. Rent, at least here, is the one that busts your balls (relatively) and takes 10-15 hours a week to cover.

its better

Attached: uni.jpg (280x337, 16K)

this
eschewing the tech only makes sense if you had a chance to try it and decided not to use it
jungle people who aren't even aware aren't making a concious choice

yeah I have to disagree on that

Much happier. More active, more knowledgeable in a wider range of skills. Buy a flip phone or a basic text phone, sell your TV's and consoles or PC's maybe keep a stereo around. And here's the kicker. Get a library card. You'll thank me l8r

based and tedpilled

>No modern tech
>More knowledgeable in a wider range of skills
>When the internet means that even lazy fucks can learn the theory behind a fuckload of skills, and most skills if you know the theory are really simple to use in practice.

boring

>Get a library card
thats like a shitty internet

The Amish spend just as much time working as tribals
at least if you live in a tribe you don't have a stupid religion to follow

>What do you think it's like to live in ignorance of modern technology?

Maximum fulfillment. Every single act you do is for your survival and the survival of your children, close family, and friends. Compare that to what you are doing right now, user.

Attached: 1551469435359.jpg (1666x1662, 1.41M)

The food and life style ruins your health.