List your most useful browser extensions/add-ons that are NOT well known

List your most useful browser extensions/add-ons that are NOT well known.

Two of mine:

RevEye - Right click on any image to quickly find it with a image search (pic related).
ScrollAnywhere - Hold down middle mouse button anywhere on the page to scroll as if you're dragging the scroll bar.

Attached: not-16-colours.jpg (1443x1053, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dimensions/baocaagndhipibgklemoalmkljaimfdj?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buster - reCAPTCHA solver, works almost every time
Dark Reader - Dark mode for every website
Iridium - Adds various features to YouTube, such as taking snapshots of videos and most notably a channel blacklist for video recommendations/search (also available as a userscript)

Attached: spongemailbox.jpg (900x1200, 328K)

Nice stuff.

Here's another i forgot to mention in my OP...

Tabs to Front - When you open a link in a new tab it immediately switches to that tab.

...And i've no fucking idea why browsers don't do this by default, or why most don't even have an option to enable it. Because 99% of the time when you open a link in a new tab you obviously want to go straight to that fucking tab. I once asked an Edge developer why their shitty browser doesn't do this and he basically said "because Chrome/FF doesn't do it". Absolute pleb.

Attached: 16_shades_of_REEEEEd.gif (640x480, 73K)

From pic I see that you're on Windows. Why do you use ScrollAnywhere, when scrolling by holding middle mouse button is available systemwide?

...thought the same. Maybe op's retarded.

Attached: 1558007434055.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Attached: ubo vimium stylus darkreader tabstofront.png (173x58, 3K)

Not OP, but it's not the same thing. It handles more similar to scrolling with a touch bar.

>same thing
>more similar

I cannot resist: Kys.

>middlemouse
>move down just a tad
read threads like movie credits :^)

It's not the same thing as windows middle mouse click, fucking retard.

Because ScrollAnywhere behaves exactly like you're holding down the left mouse button and dragging the pages scroll bar, so you have very precise scrolling control.
Where as the Windows implementation is utterly retarded, as holding down the middle mouse button will greatly increase/decease the scrolling speed with very slight mouse movements... So you often end up either scrolling too slow or speeding past everything.

The ones that add back the "View image" button to google image searches

for chrome,
Session buddy - keeps track of previous browsing sessions. Has saved me multiple times when browser crashes and doesn't restore tabs correctly
The Great Suspender - suspends unused tabs after a time limit
see Dark Reader was already mentioned, seriously amazing extension

Attached: img_59489eab1ee55.png (440x276, 32K)

>not using a scrollwheel or trackpad with inertial scrolling

Once again.. Both methods are slower and less accurate.

You brainlets should just try ScrollAnywhere before making even more retarded posts. It's getting cringey now... As if i haven't already tried any of these ridiculously basic scrolling methods that you've all mentioned.
Try. The. Fucking. Extension.

Attached: spicy.jpg (337x334, 28K)

External Application Button

Attached: firefox_2019-05-24_16-56-09.png (206x328, 20K)

why not image search options?
it's extensible

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

Hold shift.

Search by image is better than both, it even uploads the file if it's in local storage.

Explain HTTPZ and Temporary Containers to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24 HTTPZ – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US).png (776x301, 13K)

I use scroll anywhere at work on my Linux PC as well. I really like it

Two extension that are really useful that I use are imagus and dimensions
Dimensions is for web development
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dimensions/baocaagndhipibgklemoalmkljaimfdj?hl=en

Read the description of your extension, if you know what redirects are and how https works it shouldn't be that difficult