Navi RX2070 to compete with RTX 2060 at 30 to 40 dollars more

>Navi RX2070 to compete with RTX 2060 at 30 to 40 dollars more
What the fuck is AMD thinking? They can't charge a premium when they're the ones with less prestige and popularity

Attached: AMD-Radeon-RX-Navi-Mockup-e1552291307270.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1131609394838294528
youtube.com/watch?v=0AiZotS5rAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter because I'm actively boycotting Israel. No Soda Stream No Intel and No Nvidia

Yeah, you and like 300 other guys at best

one day AMD will be a good option again. They are pretty kino. I miss the good ol catalyst

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

Source...?

What actually happens to the Jow Forumstard if he doesn't bring up jews or "libshits" in every thread possible?

Rumours atm are a mess, wait a few days at least.

He brings up "trannies" instead.

Fair point

Source: nvidia.com

Ignore those last minute leaks, the real deal is in less than three days. That is unless if navi is only shown at E3.

Attached: 3-days.gif (700x55, 89K)

>That is unless if navi is only shown at E3.
>Thinks amd who delays for years, months, wont delay for another 2 weeks if they can.
AHAHHAHAH

5 days ago
>navi will be a 2080 for 499 WTF IS AMD THINKING
3 days ago
>navi will be a 2070 for 399 WTF IS AMD THINKING
today
>navi will be a 2016 for 30-40 dollars more WTF IS AMD THINKING

do you see a pattern here?

What are you getting at? Genuine question.

I don't think mongol straw collecting board is important enough to gather price information feedback.

Based. I'll never buy Intel again.

Attached: ff.jpg (1064x1600, 521K)

probably will. they will hint at navi and that's it or Lisa wouldn't go to E3. I want them just to laid cards out and be done with it already.

I'll be really disappointed if Navi still has 4 SEs

Attached: 1523651.jpg (584x217, 73K)

Either a bad nvidia spy tactic to sabotage or it's some sort flashy marketing tactic by amd.

Only nvidia would release such kind of retard level rumors, or amd knows the premise of being cheaper isn't gonna generate any buzz, so they're jebaiting people that it has an outrageous price.

and if nothing works out, just blame people who buy Nvidia gpus for everything. I am serious this is how AMD fags will actually cope.
If AMD is fucking them in the ass, it's nvidia and nvidia buyers fault. Their friend the company AMD dindonuffing

Attached: AMD is my friend, they are only fucking me in the ass because of nvidia fanboys, god I hate them the (958x646, 143K)

They have a point retard. Even when amd was dominating mid and low end people would buy objectively inferior niggervidia cards.

>They can't charge a premium when they're the ones with less prestige and popularity
They can charge me a premium for not intentionally blocking use inside a VM

I think chinese man got mistranslated on numbers. But still performance metric rivaling 2070 is not inspiring. I need something rivaling 2080 for 2070 price, or there is no point dropping 1070 for another year.

Looks like I'm keeping my 390 another year.....

Having 1 card, that was a better price to performance after price cuts in certain regions in the world.
Does not mean that everybody in the world has good deals offered to them by amd.

mods!

Yeah the consumer always makes the best price : performance choice.....

No. By hardware surveys and also separating by country that also disproves that.

If you dont think niggervidia inspires normie brand loyalty I dont know what to tell you. I even personally know dumb fucks who refuse to look outside of Intel and niggervidia.

love your spacing btw

twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1131609394838294528

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AYYMD NOTHING BUT REBRANDEONS

>muh spacing

Fuck off and die newfag. Dont make me post them again

>If you dont think niggervidia inspires normie brand loyalty I dont know what to tell you. I even personally know dumb fucks who refuse to look outside of Intel and niggervidia.
Then they are retards. Anybody who considers only 1 brand for delusional reasons such as friendship with a company or "guaranteed quality" is a retard.
That applies to amdfags, intel fags, nvidia fags all of them.
I will buy what is best price to performance for my needs, and everybody else should too Not just when the argument works for your favorite company.

>Yes, it's a GPU for mobile and low end. also we already Know about Radeon RX 640/630/625/620/610

I agree except for Intel.

>enjoy your 480, I mean 580, I mean 590, I mean 610
>BASED AMD.
>OMG intel is rereleasing the same CPU every year
>cringed and cringe pilled

>But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back

EVEN intel. You don't play fucking favorites. What ever company gives you the best product, for the least amount of money, that fits your needs and not some marketers needs is the one you should buy.
If intel gives up 2080ti performance for 300$ while staying as power efficient as a 1070 you would be a RETARD not to get it.

Kill yourself post Jow Forums newfag

No. FUCK Intel. I will never give a company that in bed with Jews money.

Attached: ff_6.png (931x639, 123K)

>navi will be a gtx 1060 for $10-20 more
WHAT WERE THEY THINNKING???

>cookie dough is delicious
fuck this site man

This, fuck error 43

Who the fuck doesnt like cookie dough?

Attached: ff.jpg (720x360, 120K)

who are you people that call others newfags? do you honestly consider yourself not a newfag?

>EVEN intel. You don't play fucking favorites. What ever company gives you the best product, for the least amount of money, that fits your needs and not some marketers needs is the one you should buy.
If intel gives up 2080ti performance for 300$ while staying as power efficient as a 1070 you would be a RETARD not to get it.

>No. FUCK Intel. I will never give a company that in bed with Jews money.
And here we go again.
You fucking retards yet again prove that "price to performance and personal benefit to me" means FUCK ALL to you. It's a religios battle for you retards, not an informed decision.
You cry about shit like this how is all nvidia faggots fault for not buying the best price to performance and how it's all their fault. If only IF ONLY they were smart enough to buy the thing thats best for them.
Then you turn around and go "nuhuh I wont buy from this company no matter what, no matter how low the price or how good the performance"

How you retards are ignorant of your own hypocrisy is beyond me.

I dont know what I am but I'm certainly less of a newfag than someone who says "reddit spacing".

How the fuck is what I said retarded? I won't buy Intel for moral reasons I am not buying Jewish junk. Sorry you dont like it.

Yes it nay mean I might sacrifice performance somewhere but I can handle a little less performance if it means not helping jews as much.

Attached: ff.png (680x687, 424K)

590 for a price of 510? sign me up

>Navi RX2070 vs nvidia RTX 2060
>RX 2070 costs more
OK?
I don't know where you go for math, but it's pretty obvious
2070 > 2060
not a hard thing to understand

Fucking mutt i swear
You got no buisiness posting that quote

>How the fuck is what I said retarded? I won't buy Intel for moral reasons I am not buying Jewish junk. Sorry you dont like it.
Yeah well you just gave a irrational reason as to why you don't buy a better product for a better price.
GUESS all those faggots that bought nvidia are also justified huh?
OH but we know you don't hold yourself to the same standards you judge others so when you do it's okay.

tbqh RX 480 is one of the best value GPU
price/value Rx 480 > 1060

They are not calling it RX2070. that would be disastrous PR wise.

>GAH all these sheepie not buying the best performance to price cards, fucking idiots, it's because of them that companies see that product quality doesn't matter and it's all about marketing
>I totally avoid buying the product of a company regardless of how good or cheap it is, because of "moral reasons"-read marketing.
It's real frustrating dealing with retards like you.

eat shit

By that retarded logic, you can say that what ever GPU you have right now, even if it's 10 years old is BEST VALUE.
Because it's "0 cost and X performance" so literally infinite value.

>irrational

Not giving money to people you despise seems pretty rational to me.

If they had moral reasons for avoiding amd it would be different. There is no reason, there is parroting of long since disproven things like muh drivers or performance even when performance is better on the amd part.

You actually think its a - okay to give money and support people that you hate and that hate you?

I'm not irrational, ive already acknowledged I could take a hit in performance for this, but that is acceptable to me. The other people dont even do that. Thats what makes it irrational.

Attached: ff.png (187x203, 67K)

>(((irrational)))

>Not giving money to people you despise seems pretty rational to me.
Great, so then you can shut up about nvidios not buying amd?
Because they share your feelings just against your favorite company.

>If they had moral reasons for avoiding amd it would be different. There is no reason, there is parroting of long since disproven things like muh drivers or performance even when performance is better on the amd part.
Literally going "It's fine when I do it, but everybody else is a retard for doing it"

>You actually think its a - okay to give money and support people that you hate and that hate you?
Yes, lets not focus on the product, think about the jews, they HATE you, focus on that feeling, ignore specs and performance of the hardware, focus on your hate of jews.
You are literally a retard getting marketed by shit that doesn't reflect the product.

>I'm not irrational,
literally every retard and redneck thinks that.
The problem with being really stupid, is that you lack the ability to even understand you are stupid.
Look up dunning kruger. Or look up retards and LOW IQ people and how smart they think they are.

read above.

Why? I was talking about people I knew. What reason is there to not buy amd?

>youre a retard for not giving money to people you hate and who hate you

Sorry dumb fuck some of us have basic morals we dont like going back on. I draw the line at giving anymore support to people who mutilate children than I have to through tax thievery.

Kill yourself. The fact youre this upset someone dared to say they wouldn't buy Intel because of their Jewish ties really speaks absolute volumes. You even threw "redneck" in there for no good reason.

If you want to talk IQ look in the mirror you no brain monkey nigger.

Attached: ff.jpg (410x452, 168K)

AMDrones would rather buy shit than buy Intel or Nvidia.

Trying to reason with one is like trying to reason with a kid with downs.

AMD gud
Intel/Nvidia bad

>ignore everything said
>keep shitposting
It's just painful to see information in my post not reaching your brain through your thick skull.
I might as well write gibberish because your responses will be 100% the same, like are some kind of bot who can't actually read, think and respond to what was posted.
Anyway the more reasonable people will see this and maybe become aware this shit.
But I truly don't have hope for you.

Exactly, look at the guy I was talking to. He literally displays the same shit he critizizes in people who buy from other company products. Yet he is perfectly able to hold himself to a different standard and apply a whole different set of rules and principles.
But then again tribe wars is something common in earths population and you can see plenty religions, tribes, races saying the others are evil, racist, or whatever and how they should be all killed because it's the right thing to do, while at the same time saying they themselves are holy, good, morally right.

It's just horrible to know you are living with cavemen who have modern tech, and that's all.

>AMDrones would rather buy shit than buy Intel or Nvidia.
Yes, I too want to connect my (((facebook))) account to nvidia goyforce experience TM in order to receive driver updates, have goyvidia inject telemetry tasks into my scheduler. And lets not forget the fact that by buying goyvidia products Im directly involved into their jewish price jacking, but that is a good thing because I enjoy being cucked.
It is all well worth it because I can now play fortnite with extra 3 fps in 720p thanks to my based goyvidia overlords.

>Yes, I too want to connect my (((facebook))) account to nvidia goyforce experience TM in order to receive driver updates,
You can get driver updates without having geforce experience or logging in anywhere. Nice lie.
>have goyvidia inject telemetry tasks into my scheduler
Literally can be disabled in the service tasks(everybody should).
> And lets not forget the fact that by buying goyvidia products Im directly involved into their jewish price jacking,
Ah yes, back to the marketing push of
>think of the jews, you hate jews right
>they are the reason the prices are going up
>but when amd prices go up it's also their fault
>really everything is nvidia and jews fault
and the last bit
>but that is a good thing because I enjoy being cucked.
Yeah, buying from anything but AMD, ever. Means you are a cuck.

Honestly this is some very weak marketing push to appeal to peoples feelings and completely ignore specs, actual performance, actual issues or lack there of.

You do all this, yet you will rightfully call out some nvidia fag posting a crying wojack with a red hat and some meme text.

Again, "it's fine if I do it, but everybody else who does it is a faggot"

>ignore

I didnt ignore shit retard. seems like you love to conveniently ignore that jews are kid mutilating filth though and insist people give money to scum like that.

>hurr who cares I got muh 5 percent performance increase

Youre actually retarded if you think me ACKNOWLEDGING and accepting a possible performance hit as worth it for the ability to give less money to jews as irrational is astonishingly stupid. I acknowledged the facts of the situation, accepted the consequence and made a decision. that isnt irrational.

Nice job retard but I literally said I'd buy amd or nvidia just not Intel. Dumb kike.

I buy AMD stuff but the fanboyism is pretty pathetic on their side.

>I didnt ignore shit retard.
You ignored every single point made.
You keep going back to "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS, THINK OF THE JEW HATE"
You are no different than going "muh 6 million" every time some criticism comes up. You hide behind jew hate much like jews hide behind muh holocaust.

Whenever you feel like actually addressing the points made, the posts are still right there.

>Nice job retard but I literally said I'd buy amd or nvidia just not Intel. Dumb kike.
Based, logic pilled, price to performance will lead the market to the future, I see nothing wrong with this

>Nice job retard but I literally said I'd buy intel or nvidia just not AMD. Dumb kike.
OMG CRINGE CRINGE, HOW CAN YOU DISCIMINATE VS AMD, HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB TO BUY NVIDIA, WHEN THEY OFFER BETTER GPUS FOR CHEAPER. HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB TO BUY INTEL CPUS WHEN AMDS ARE BETTER.

I swear to fucking god, how you can see that the VERY SAME mentality you have is something you critisize in others and say "but the fanboys on the other side are retards"
"they are retards, but my motivation for ignoring price to performance when it comes to company X is legit and reasonable, but theirs isn't!"

>boycotting Israel
>doing your taxes
You can't do both at the same time

This is the only question that matters about Navi, but nu-Jow Forums is full of clueless dumbfucks who have neither the interest nor the capacity to actually discuss technology in a meaningful way.

If Navi really has 8 SEs, we will finally get to see how GCN performs when it's not absurdly front end geometry bottlenecked.

What they also fail to grasp is that there's very few of them, and if AMD were to count only on them they'd go bankrupt in a month

Yes. Because the literal reason why I'm not buying Intel IS BECAUSE OF JEWS AND ISRAEL. Like I just told you half a dozen fucking times.

youre literally saying that CHOOSING not to give money to these people is irrational and stupid. hmmm I wonder why you'd be so defensive and angry at someone not wanting to give jews money.

I dont shop at B&H for the very same reason, I will pay more elsewhere if I must. I guess thats stupid and irrational too?

Kill yourself kike sucking piece of filth. I fucking mean it too. Holy fuck I hate you "people".

>OY VEY HE SAID HE WOULDNT BUY FROM JEWS AND ISRAELIS TIME TO RAGE AT HIM AND CALL HIM AN IDIOT

The funny thing is I even said I'd buy niggervidia if it was a better buy and youre still sperging. All for precious israeltel right Moishe?

Attached: freedomfag.jpg (544x836, 68K)

The minority is always the loudest

At least Intel and Nvidia shills fuck off after their new products are released

>goes back to "the jews" and main argument
You ignored every single point, every single post and literally every post you made was
>but what about the jews
>I hate the jews
>lets focus on the jews
You are hopeless. You remind me of those left wing protestors who are screaming somebody is a liberal nazi and when pointed out that doesn't even make sense as the words are contradictory, you go "SHUT UP NAZI". And this repeats ad nausea.

It's ironic how they're doing amd a great disservice by repelling potential amd fans/buyers

What point? What do I need to say other than their heavy ties with Israel and jews makes me not buy their products? Youre saying that isnt a legitimate reason or something?

I dont fucking need another reason retard. That is my reason.

I will buy niggervidia or ayymd depending on which gives me price to performance, I will not buy israeltel. Its that simple.

Your "points" dont magically discredit or make their jew ties go away. Fucking dumb shill.

He's right though. Intel has fabs in israel and likely pays a sizeable portion of their revenue to jews through corporate taxes and hiring jews.

>isnt a legitimate reason or something?
well... yeah
you've based your worldview on shit retards on an imageboard parrot

>they're doing amd a great disservice by repelling potential amd fans/buyers
They aren't though

On the CPU front AMD has a monopoly because Intel had/has stock issues in addition to the numerous security vulnerabilities their chips have

On the GPU side it doesn't matter since most smart buyers will buy Nvidia, you'll only buy AMD if you cannot afford the Nvidia equivalent or if you're one of those brainlets who bought the Radeon VII instead of the 2080

>What point?
Read my posts.
>but muh jews
Not an argument. If they offer superior products for superior prices that are best for you specifically, you should buy that product. Regardless from what company it is.
It's called voting with your wallet and supporting quality products that are good for you is what you are supposed to do.
But some fanboys/drones/shills like to pretend that rule only applies to their favorite company and that you don't hold all companies to the same rule.
And at the same time blaming other people who buy products from other companies that is different from your favorite one, as "blind sheep that will buy up anything regardless of how good a product is or how cheap it is"

Literally the self awareness of a vegetable.

>Honestly this is some very weak marketing push to appeal to peoples feelings and completely ignore specs, actual performance, actual issues or lack there of.
No, its my experience with goyvidia products, that made me not want to have anything to do with this shit company

>Literally can be disabled in the service tasks(everybody should).
Literally you forgot to mention that it has to be disabled every single fucking time you update your driver because goyvidia overlords dont take lightly people who try to resist anal penetration.

>it isnt a legitimate reason because I say so

Okay kike. I won't give a dime to child mutilating scum like you that I'm not literally forced at gun point to. Its simple. There is nothing illegitimate about that.

I'm done responding to your stupid ass now.

Attached: freedomfighter0.jpg (574x395, 96K)

I'm happy to pay more for AMD.
You save money by buying a freesync display instead of gsync and fuck having to sign-up for an account just to get automatic driver updates.

>voting with your wallet
>except when you vote for reasons other than mine

Talk about self awareness of a vegetable. Kill yourself r*dditor.

>you should buy that product. Regardless from what company it is.
>It's called voting with your wallet and supporting quality products that are good for you is what you are supposed to do.
That's pretty idealistic, almost as if it's from a economics 101 textbook. In the real world, people have their own biases like brand loyalty, personal good/bad experiences and word of mouth. That's not even taking into account imperfect knowledge of the average buyer on price/perf metrics etc.

G-sync is superior no doubt about it but too bad it vendor-locks the buyer into geforce cards

not because I say so, moreso because you have no leg to stand on were you to make a case for your claim

Link to that countdown.

>No, its my experience with goyvidia products, that made me not want to have anything to do with this shit company
And you realize that is literally what people who buy Nvidia say about AMD?
You realize you are literally the same, so either both of you are right and reasonable or both of you are tards that hop from one thing to the other.
That's my whole point, you can use the same logic as the people "on the other side" and claim superiority in logic/intellect/moral right or whatever.

>Literally you forgot to mention that it has to be disabled every single fucking time you update your driver because goyvidia overlords dont take lightly people who try to resist anal penetration.
This is correct, after every time you update your vid drivers, the service gets turned on.
I don't upgrade frantically so I guess turning it off after an install ins't that annoying for me.
I totally agree that this is not in nvidias favor, but at least it's easy to turn off. Though it should be off by default.

>Okay kike. I won't give a dime to child mutilating scum like
This is a "reasonable" "argument" on which GPU you should buy. And not things that matter like performance, price, any other factors that you pay for.

You can't even update drivers when telemetry is disabled. Geforce now will load a blank screen when you attempt to launch without telemetry service.

the only valid reason to boycott nvidia is whe you main linux.
noveau drivers are feature incomplete and the proprietary drivers don't support standard APIs
many linux devs are fed up with nvidia's shenanigans and have dropped, or are about to drop, support for their cards.

>goes full shitpost mode and just throws insults that he can muster
Nice way to ignore all points made.

>In the real world, people have their own biases like brand loyalty, personal good/bad experiences and word of mouth.
Yeah.
>That's not even taking into account imperfect knowledge of the average buyer on price/perf metrics etc.
Yeah.
I am not saying this can't happen, I am saying being the same as other consumers that your criticize while claming some kind of moral high ground is fucking disgusting to me.
A person can not do the same thing they blame others of doing, while saying "but it's fine when I do it".
This whole, "blame the opposition for everything bad in the world and attribute everything good in the world to my side" is fucking tribalism basics 101 and it's annoying to be in 2019 yet have to deal with essentially cavemen on the internet defending their super special tribe.

Are you brain dead?
Lets make a rating 1-10.
1 bad 10 good.
cost 0$ = 10 points
value really bad, can't play any game = 1 points

so cost * value = 10*1= 10
So 10 points from 100 points

Where is your infinite value???????

>You can't even update drivers when telemetry is disabled.
Haven't had that happen to me, the hell?

It happened to me when I disabled telemetry on bootup, using windows 10.

>keep using your current card, have some performance
>or invest 300$ to buy a new card and get twice the performance
>5performance/0cost infinite value
>10performance/300 cost, finite value

I don't use windows 10 though.
If you hate telemetry so much and rightfully so, why the fuck are you using a literal telemetry OS?
user?
It's like caring about a zit on your face, while fucking hookers with syphilis.

>$399 and $499 USD
>barely as good as RTX 2060 / RTX 2070
reminder we've waited since 2017 for this. Fucking Christ.

Attached: 14842749.jpg (821x444, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0AiZotS5rAU
>defending intel

AMD has a huge R&D center in Israel

Just wait some more.
This is fine
It's all nvidias fault anyway! AMD would give us 200$ 2080 if not for nvidia.