How come Huawei is so popular in burgerland when Xiaomi make superior products?

How come Huawei is so popular in burgerland when Xiaomi make superior products?

Attached: D485tHFU8AAC8Fr.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

Sorry I got distracted can you please repeat the question

Xiaomi spends very little on marketing
that's why their prices are that good

I don't know a single person that owns a Huawei phone.

Pretty sure they are banned.

No idea, sounds like some shilling were done. I guess they were somewhat good 2 years ago with unlocked bootloaders, but nowadays it's piece of garbage plastic. I recommend Blackview, they also have some good stuff

Idiots buy wawey. Intellectuals buy xiaomi

Maybe because they were actually selling on western market?
Your average normalfag is not going to get on alibaba or aliexpress and order shit from chinks. They go to their carrier and sign 24 month contract and pick whatever shit they carry.

Yeah, sadly though they're making bootloader unlock options more time taking. Don't know till when the classic Xiaomi + LOS setup will continue. :(

>Mediatek
I will pass, probably locked bootloader.

It's unlocked. The one I'm playing around with at least is. Bv9500 pro

My extended family all wanted xiaomi phones back in the mi3 era after they found out what I paid for mine. So they got me to buy them for them all instead of going through their carrier.
Normies are happy to save a buck when it takes 0 effort on their part.

>How come Huawei is so popular in burgerland
???

Apple, Samsung, LG and Motorola are almost 90% of the burger market, Huawei is less than 1%.

Attached: Q4-2018-1.jpg (1245x632, 59K)

>13+6+12+22=90
Based 70iq poster. Not only completelly missing OP point, also failing first grade math.

47% Apple + 22% Samsung + 12% LG + 6% Motorola = 87%, user said "almost 90%", that's pretty close.

>LG is still the third biggest
and I keep hearing people say they're dead

Aren't there issues with LTE bands in Xiaomi phones in burgerland?

World market they're more like 3%, that's far from dead but also doesn't leave much of an R&D budget for individual companies. The good thing is that LG has other divisions which the mobile one can share R&D with.

>Yeah, sadly though they're making bootloader unlock options more time taking. Don't know till when the classic Xiaomi + LOS setup will continue. :(
They have a legitimate reason for doing this though. Third party resellers were flashing their own ROMs when the bootloaders were immediately unlockable.

>Maybe because they were actually selling on western market?
The Mi Mix 2/2S/3/Mi 8/Mi 9 are all a thing in the US. And that's really the only country having issues with network band support which the rest of the world has managed to figure out and standardize. Land of three FREEā„¢, aye? Feel free to get fucked over by your own carriers and pay extra for it too?

>Based 70iq poster
Ironic, considering you weren't even able to read the graph correctly.

>Not only completelly missing OP point
OP's point was asked on false premises since neither Huawei or Xiaomi are popular in the US.

Because Huawei has better cameras and marketing and those are the only 2 options normis understand.

Oh man that's pretty bad, thanks for letting me know.

>Ironic, considering you weren't even able to read the graph correctly
It is, I was 70 iq poster all along. In my defense, whoever made this graph is a fucking retard and should take a course in data visualisation.