"Dude, we believe your tech company is SO DANGEROUS we have to blacklist it"

>"But sign a trade deal with us and maybe we'll decide it's not so dangerous."

Are Amerimutts literal gangsters?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-24-16-43-19.png (1437x1904, 726K)

>limit chinese market influx so more products get manufactured in America
>OH NO ORANGE MAN BAD LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: 1558484647600.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Yes. All governments are literally gangs.

Attached: ff.jpg (640x480, 84K)

I really really like this webm

The deal will be to allow NSA backdoors in their routers, like good American companies do

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_082155.jpg (1080x1590, 370K)

It's a really good example on how not to behave when you have a benis.

>so more products get manufactured in America
Imagine being this naïve.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-24-11-22-11.png (1207x1705, 1013K)

It tightens the gap between Chinese slave labour and automatised Amerimutt labour costs

Attached: 1558559338390.jpg (750x703, 76K)

You just have to learn to play 42D chess. Get on Trump's level, fucking noobs.

Attached: cheers.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Is it news to you? You realize that the US is the type of country to cause wars and fund or arm both sides, right?

That's literally how you win. Why wouldn't you want your enemies to off each other? Then you can come in, make money off their corpses, and then prop up their gov with puppets that suit your interests. It's fucking brilliant, desu.

Attached: flanders_aok.jpg (257x196, 8K)

>being so naive you think manufacturing jobs will EVER come back to the US. It's time to move on, my dude.

Attached: 1490562292103.gif (379x440, 140K)

It makes me sick to my stomach to watch these assholes

OP posted copypaste thread on Jow Forums under a Thailand flag

Lol. retard.

Samefag

ahem
fuck chinks

Fuck yeah

So?

>tariffs working as intended
Okay brainlet

I told you guys it's just US bullying to force a trade deal

>waahhhh it's not fair why don't you just let the chinese walk all over you stop be so mean to them nooooooo!!!!

Attached: 1558585735170.jpg (250x237, 7K)

I'm looking forward to my new Chinese degoogled Android forked smart phone as a westerner, to be honest.

>so more products get manufactured in America
No, they'll just be produced in the next Asian shithole with cheap labor

(((Trump))) is.

this very much. Only some are more powerful or cunning then others. You think the Chinese are some sort of benevolent trading empire? I hope we never get to live in a world that's dominated by them, Americans will look like saints compared to these souless chinks.
t. yuropoor

Attached: 1500104770630.jpg (960x540, 41K)

Yes, of course. It's a well known fact.

>gets elected
>spends 3/4 of the term fighting scandals
>oh shit I have a year left
>bans everything

Thank God I live in a blue state so I don't feel guilty for voting for him. This guy won't be getting a second term.

he's literally doing what the chinese and other countries do to america. they ban competing products all the time and then make their own shitty clones, not to mention put massive teriffs on shit so only their products are viable for purchase.

trump is literally the only man with the balls to fight back against china because every other candidate would have been beholden to a company that has chinese assets and chinese manufacturing. its pretty much a miracle.

The US still hasn't provided a lick of proof, meanwhile Huawei has provided source code to multiple governments that utilizes their technology for each release.
Obviously they were full of shit the entire time, it's all for increased profits.

Nice cope.

Attached: enter-race-bookies-have-donald-trump-as-massive-2020-favorite-42981084.png (500x547, 355K)

Somebody made a clip of him saying that border security is at an all time high and then cut to him saying the wall needs to be built immediately as a matter of national security. Emergency orders as an executive or whateverthefuck

Moral of the story is why the fuck are you surprised? He does this all the time. Just let this child finish his temper tantrum and have someone with a brain clean up the mess in 2020

>couldnt get huawei cfo to usa to use her as a blackmail as he publicly said cause making thing personal will result on a bigger anal rape from the chinese in the trade balance
>thinks the same shit will work with the company itself

good lord no wonder why he hasnt been able to increase his wealth from the money his dad left to him

>slap tarrifs
>doesnt help his own companies to offload it
>thinks that people will actually built more shit in usa when he doesnt even do simple shit like this

>yfw realizing Trump is now poorer than if he had simply collected interest on his inheritance

Attached: 1398821278692.jpg (337x276, 17K)

Huawei employees were literally caught on camera detaching and stealing components of T-mobile's robot named tappy. Why should we allow thieving gooks access to our tech?

>wrat IP raw???

420D chess

Attached: ganje.png (500x566, 137K)

American huawei employees

>huawei employees

suck my dick trump and your homosexual jews

Whos the basedboy on the bottom right?

./magapede -v --src=/dev/bin/pol/
> >:(((
>ORANGE MAN GOOD!!!
> MAGA 20..
^C

Attached: 1478005655188.gif (500x375, 305K)

>I don't understand economics

fun fact: blacklisting huawei will see more money taken from american companies than any realised losses huaway will see

>usa does the same with nsa backdoors
>ITS OK
>others do the same to usa
>ITS NOT OK

No, we're an Empire and we have the entire Western Hemisphere under our control and bullying some chinks into submission is our prerogative. Deal with it seething Europoor

Attached: 532543435r4531453.jpg (500x562, 93K)

>creates jobs for a bunch of families and a steady income for his future generations instead of sitting on his ass just collecting inheritance

yeah - what a horrible thing to do.

>creates
oh he thinks that trump created jobs!
ah user when are you going to wake up every new goverment always takes credit the (good) work of the previous goverment

I meant before he went into government, you braindead fuckface. He literally has hundreds/thousands under his employ.

I couldn't give less shits what your libtard ass thinks about his presidency.

dude he hasnt increased his wealth ONE BIT
this is the only sign you need to know that he was going under

>chinks outlaw foreign companies and steals technology for years
>other countries start doing it back at China
>China goes apeshit

Can anyone playing devils advocate give me a single defense against China? I dont understand how chinks are upset

china bans companies from doing business in china
usa tries to ban chinese companies to do business around the world

yeah its literally the same thing retard

>the companies hit the hardest with tariffs are a uuge part of the problem

The difference between a government and gangsters, is that the government is the one who is nominally in power.
I hope you have a loicense for this post.

Nah it's the Viet cong turn now

Are there actually people in here that think this shitstorm is about China stealing stuff? lmao
How fucking new are you people?

>>other countries start doing it back at China
Wrong. Only America is doing it, the rest are being forced to fall in line avoid US sanctions after initially refusing to stop doing business with China. No one wants to stop trading with them but this administration is literally using arm-twist tactics that are going to backfire hard in both the short and long-term. Those Chinese and European companies we're forcing to invest elsewhere and buy from other suppliers aren't coming back to us. Once those supply lines have shifted, they're gone.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-05-13-12-28.png (1438x1584, 692K)

>it's okay when hillary predicted to win by same analysts lost

It's yours my friend.

When anyone else does it, it's philanthropy.
When trump does it, he's a complete failure despite apparently being a criminal master mind, a devious top level marketer who managed to lie his way into the presidency, and a complete and utter failure in business despite paying almost his entire campaign fund out of pocket.
Trump is hardly an amazing president, but it busts my guts seeing people hating him THIS much.

It won't get manufactured in America, it will be manufactured in a Foxconn sweathouse in Vietnam, while distributed from Amazon sweatshops and pissbottle vans in USA for less than minimum wage.

Attached: 1542647099389.gif (276x276, 1.28M)

Talk about brainwashing. The guy is the last person anyone would think of phillantropist, never renounced his business, and keeps creating numerous conflict of interests through his children and current holdings. If the guy is nowhere as rich as he says is not because he's some humble angel who's gave it all for >muh politics, but because he has always been a con-man who's known how to play the books enough to accumulate some wealth(even with all his shady father backings), but not actual business acumen to build anything of value. You really need to be deep in the kool-aid punch not to see this obvious reality.

Attached: 1550962670241.png (645x586, 236K)

Back to 9gag or whatever leftiecuck circlejerk you belong to

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Some cunt who watches a Soi Wars trailer.

>Retard in power
>Lol so funny
I mean if you have the mentallity of an 8 year old seeing a clown in charge of your finances and your house must be funny af.

>betting companies are political analysts

Attached: cracked.jpg (645x773, 62K)

he's /our gangsta/

lmao already caving in? Trump is a fucking retard.