My PC is dying?

Well, I've been having this problem for a while now, and I can't seem to find the answer.
My PC does a weirded noise when I open a YouTube video, a gif, Chrome and even some pdf files, if I ignore it and keep playing the video/gif etc it eventually shuts down.
The strange thing is that works just fine playing music, using image editing programs or some other things like moving big files or using tasks that stress a lot the micro.

For some reason I can't record the sound, but the most similar thing i can find is this:
youtu.be/oplW7FznW5o

Image not related*

Attached: 71DvG2FjM+L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 22K)

Some more info if this can help to identify the problem.
Cpu AMD FX 6100
RAM 8GB
Motherboard Asus M5a78l-m Lx3 (am3)
Hdd 1tb Wd

Also, it's not the first PC I buy that does the same thing, with the last one I buyed a new psu, new hdd and still nothing, so I ended up gifting it.

The only common thing i find between those is RAM open a bunch of chrome tabs and see if your pc dies if it does you've got youre problem solved

Install gentoo

you need to oil the power supply

leave the case open and find where the sound comes from

Kill all ESLs

I did, but I can't seem to find where it comes from :/

Umm , can you point what mistakes did I make on my main post? It will be really helpful to perfect my English

Install speccy and look at the temperatures if you can, hopefully its just overheating and shutting down somewhere so you can replace a fan.

CPU/GPU temps?

I'm not sure about the sound but maybe it might not be related

Also a follow up, can you turn off/unplug any speakers/headphones hooked up to the computer? If it sounds like that youtube video I imagine its just interference. Dying parts tend to humm for a broken part or whine for a failure/overheating

>Look for a grounded wire
>check your connections
>have someone check your psu power
>open 10 tabs in chrome
>Try VGA graphics
I don't know about the sound, but for me everytime my PC crashed in a game or youtube video it was PSU failing to deliver.
Bad ram is usually an indicator of freezing, you can test ram with microsofts built in too.
If you know someone have them volt meter check the powersupply, 9/10 it's the powersupply unless you have a busted Mobo.

You need to get PC fan oil

My other PC did the exact same sound, that's the extrange part
But the other PC only did that after some time playing games or watching YouTube

I have everything disconnect, my graphic card, my WiFi adapter, speaker etc, and it does exactly the same

goddammit dude take a closer look it's not hard, it should come from your hardrive.

You should run live ubuntu from a pendrive, that way your PC will boot without mounting the hardrives.

The HDD is brand-new, I doubt is that, and I checked with other one and it's the same sound.
As i say on my main post, it only does it whe I open a gif,video,YouTube, right when I open Chrome.

You're using a surge protector right? plugging a PC directly to the wall without a surge protector and bad ground connection can destroy your PC.

Nope.. I think I found the answer, damn
Wich one should I buy? I will start again with another PC

wait wtf is a ground?

Attached: 1521757355158.png (300x300, 74K)

That's very dangerous, my laptop died like this.

If a wall socket is poorly grounded it means your PSU is somehow leaking current to your PC (which in theory it shouldn't happen in the first place, bad psu) slowly causing damage to the components, if the connection was grounded then that current would prefer to go ground instead of your PC components, a surge protector would detect this and shut it down, that's why it's so important to have one besides other reasons.

Just buy any brand new with enough plugs, that says "1000va" or over

>wait wtf is a ground?
oh noes.

>it's not the first PC I buy that does the same thing

Something is very wrong with your power grid. Buy a UPS.

Attached: DAB4DF04E697E9DA852576A4005844DC_MMAE_7ZGM4C_f_v_500x500.jpg (500x500, 23K)