FUCK PYTHON

I'll go out of my way to use ANYTHING else.

Attached: 1558704142369s.jpg (250x195, 6K)

go back to pol

You might, the industry won't

Clever way of never having to mentor anyone

he should have sex

You can't make me

>the Jow Forums card
wew lad that was quick, does anything else live rent free in your head or just that?

>Jow Forums talks about having someone live rent-free in your head
oh the ironing

Attached: 1558355866579.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>everyone that doesn't share my world view me is a Jow Forumstard
i see. it seems like lots of things live rent free in the space between your shoulders. question: when was the last time someone told you they love you?

based. kys Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 6D62383C-164C-4830-9086-C9A877DD19FD.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Politics transcends message boards.

I remember when in the 200x coders as a whole had a libertarian/anarchistic slant.
Now it's uber s o y everywhere.
What's weirdest is that sometimes it's from the same people. Meme infection is a scary thing.

white people are smart enough to google things and ask people on irc for help

Jow Forums

Attached: 1525284383331s.jpg (250x158, 9K)

if you're too dumb for python i got bad news for you...

Attached: 1558706847778s.jpg (125x79, 3K)

OK

i wouldnt either.

if im a left leaning liberal better keep my nigger pets around for easy virtue signaling

Why are we having this thread several times a day? Why do you faggots keep falling for this low effort bait?

This is literally the same kind of threads as
- "If Microsoft Explorer is so shit then why does it come with every Windows - Well?"
- "Website uses non-free javascript - mfw the botnet wants me to starve"
- "Damn, {Linux|Windows|macOS} looks like that!"
- "I want you to have a nice day anonymous, okay?"
- "Jow Forums can't average two ints in C"

Just stop, you're falling for the same kind of low effort bait over and over and over again.

Would you rather mentor a cute Asian girl or some smart neckbeard?

Depends. Would she suck my peepee?

If said black or anything else he would perhaps even ruined. This is ridiculous.

It's tech related since he is talking about changes he wants to make to the python community and python itself, by changing the demographics of contributors. Not to mention, insanely racist
>bait
How so? Pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 16.17.07.png (1574x726, 188K)

Have sex

>How so?
Because if you look in the fucking archives, we've had 5 iterations of this thread since last night.

Also
>wanting to change the demographics is insanely racist
So you admit that all the fucking alt-right kekistanians that want a white ethno-state are racist?

>Because if you look in the fucking archives, we've had 5 iterations of this thread since last night
So? I wasn't aware there was a 1 thread on any given subject rule. Care to point me to it?
>So you admit that all the fucking alt-right kekistanians that want a white ethno-state are racist?
What? That has nothing to do with the topic

>So?
Fuck you.

>Care to point me to it?
Fuck you.

>What? That has nothing to do with the topic
Fuck you.

Attached: amy-schuler-laughing.jpg (720x480, 29K)

No, anyone that stops using software because its creator doesn't agree with their political view is a poltard.

Why the tourists crying Jow Forums in this thread? Is the python guy from there?

You sound really angry about this for some reason, could it be your personal political beliefs? This is the first time I've seen this thread and I'd say it's very much a topic worth discussing.

Right, you're one of those betas trying to sink any threads you dislike. Cool, thanks for letting me know i should ignore you
Nah, it's the beta s o y c u c k s who actually think that fighting to erase themselves will somehow get them laid without having to pay for it

>So you admit that all the fucking alt-right kekistanians that want a white ethno-state are racist?
Yes. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to live among his own?

What industry. Only lab guys use it.

>You sound really angry about this for some reason, could it be your personal political beliefs?
No, it's because this is low effort baiting.

>This is the first time I've seen this thread and I'd say it's very much a topic worth discussing.
Then do it in the other two active threads, faggot.

>Right, you're one of those betas trying to sink any threads you dislike. Cool, thanks for letting me know i should ignore you
Cry more.

I think they still might, but what's changed is you're now literally hitler and risk losing your livelihood if you express those views. Meanwhile, corporate America has gone woke and actively boosts this kind of leftist rhetoric.

But yeah, every programmer I know personally is secretly a bit of a shitlord.

If you want to discuss racial and gender politics, then this is the wrong fucking board you double nigger.

I agree because they smell like shit

>No, it's because this is low effort baiting.
Why are you even trying to lie now? You already made your political position clear here You are trying really hard to shut down a thread that doesn't agree with your personal political beliefs, you can't even call it baiting since it's the python dev that initiated the cancerous racist identity politics and should be criticized for doing so.

Just ignore him. It's resetera tranny tactic of trying to destroy threads by shit posting, hoping they will either go so far off topic they can report it or hit the limit

Back on topic, we really need a complete reboot of open source software with safeguards to prevent these mentally ill faggots from destroying it. Let them have what they have taken over. They will destroy it in a matter of a few years anyway

If among my own is you faggots, I'd rather fucking see how the noose looks from the loop

wtf Python's founder is racist?

Tell that to the python dev inserting politics into his project, it's not "Jow Forums" to discuss that as much as tourists like you want to believe.

>You already made your political position clear here
Literally how?

>You are trying really hard to shut down a thread that doesn't agree with your personal political beliefs
No, I'm trying to shut down a thread that's NOT ABOUT TECHNOLOGY you flaming sub-80 jewish piece of shit. Go back to Jow Forums where you can discuss racial politics as much as you want.

This is off-topic, now go away.

>Tell that to the python dev inserting politics into his project
Jow Forums hates python unironically, and we especially hate guido. Fuck off Jow Forums, nobody is buying your bullshit.

Attached: pol-logic.jpg (628x594, 46K)

Apparently yea. Fuck that faggot
>we
Nah, you fuck off redditor hive mind faggot

So you are mentally ill

Attached: cgy1p8un8gu11.jpg (1242x1174, 91K)

>he thinks python is good
Found the redditor

>gender + skin color == politics
you really need to get rid of some of the internet stuff that is living rent free in your head, it will do you good, i promise.

>we

Are you saying that you don't think Guido is a fucking moron?

Someone post the salty response to receiving a copy of SICP.

But we never actually lose to other races. The problem is people in our own race trying to help them win just because they hate themselves.

Nope. I hate that shit and that racist fuck Guido. I also happen to hate redditors and a true mark of one is the belief there is a hive mind on a given board

The python dev doesn't want to teach people because of their race, that's racist and not necessarily political and even if it were it's still Jow Forums

>Creator has dumb opinion
Cool, I don't care about him only about what he created.

>responding seriously to a lame reaction pic

Attached: super-retard.jpg (499x376, 24K)

No, i'm saying there is no >we on Jow Forums. Guido is a faggot, Python is thrash for brainlets and redditors needs to go back

>Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules.

Guido is only a member of the Python Steering Council at this point though, not even BDFL, which may be why he feels free to say these things. It's actually Dropbox you should be hating, since that's where he currently works.

>Dropbox
I'll add it to the long list of reasons to hate it

>there is no hivemind on 4chins
Fucking newfags

Attached: legion.jpg (640x512, 53K)

The only thing worse than women are cucks like this.

>Dropbox
Oh, nothing of value was lost, OneDrive 1tb is extremely cheap if you find an Office 365 key.

>political views
>literally excludes humans based on colour
>the very definition of being a fucking nazi

Are you saying that nazism isn't a political view?

I bet you also posted this from firefox

> avarage poltard

Attached: avaragepoltard.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

But he didn't say that.

Very ugly clickbait thread by a very ugly OP.

The quotes themselves are somehow actually worse
>“It’s not just about writing the code, but you have stand up for your code and defend your code, and there is a certain male attitude that is endemic in many projects where a woman would just not feel comfortable claiming that she is right,” he explained. “A guy who knows less than that woman might honestly believe [he is right], so they present a much more confident image.” In his experience, van Rossum sees incompetent men’s ideas gaining acceptance more often than merited because they are more forceful in how they present them.
>Van Rossum believes that the different attitudes of women and men in programming communities is due to wider societal problems that we need to fix from the bottom up. “I’ve always felt that feminism was right and we need to change the whole society,” he said. In the meantime, he feels a responsibility to act in the places he has influence, like in the Python community.
>He believes the key to making open-source communities more inclusive is establishing (and enforcing) codes of conduct and mentoring. Van Rossum says that he now mentors women and underrepresented minority programmers. “But white guys can forget it,” he said. “They are not the ones who need it most.” (In typical

California rotted another brain.

Based on how terrible Python has been since its inception in 1991, I'd say Rossum has been a confirmed retard forever.

Python will be replaced by Go in the near future after the GIL simply doesn't get fixed

>A guy who knows less than that woman might honestly believe [he is right], so they present a much more confident image
He's not wrong.

>[White guys] are not the ones who need it most.
Not wrong either.

>women are good programmers I swear it's just that they don't push their code enough
>I have to specifically mentor women by the way because they are too incompetent
Do these people honestly believe what they say?

this is always the first reply to anything like this. Jow Forums faggots always at the ready for anything threatening.

>admitting that you are a tourist

no its a way of life masked as a political view

just like racism that becomes facism

Fuck Jow Forumsmers.

Attached: 1526843305859.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>go back to pol

Attached: annoyed.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>fascists are inherently racist
False.

>nazism is a way of life
What political ideology isn't?

If you are a white male, why do you even need mentoring? Shit should just work the way you want it to.

the creator of C isn't interested in mentoring black guys

>He's not wrong.
Where are these female programmer unicorns afraid of showing their code because a "toxic male" might post an eggplant emoji on her PR?

>Not wrong either.
Those two statements directly contradict each other, why would women and minorities need special mentoring if they are just as capable?

(((They))) want to destroy *our* superior genes

Attached: images.png (257x196, 7K)

The racist part about it is implying that women and people of color inherently need mentoring to get to the same level as white men.

BASED

Attached: 39d.jpg (680x673, 70K)

Literally the savior complex. He correctly points out genetic differences between the genders and ethnic groups and instead of accepting them as natural he sees them as problems to be fixed

Python keeps me well paid but the community is extremely gay

Attached: 1.png (1193x970, 785K)

This board really is Reddit.

>defending racism

>Jews control the media and the banks and the ...
>However we are the master race despite falling for alleged jewish trickery

not him but
>master race strawman

based and redpilled fatman

>Have sex
Says the incel tripfag.

>tripfag
Fucking redditor tourists doesn't even know what a tripfag is. Go back to plebbit or your containment board.

This is technology. You realize that perl was written by an evangelical christian. Larry Wall even puts in little jesus stuff in the design documents and talks about jesus during the state of the onion.
We are all used to wacky programmers pushing their own personal little agendas.
I mean, we have Eric Raymond as well if you want someone more conservative.

Attached: gwg.jpg (543x656, 72K)

ESR is based.

Attached: esr-1111.png (1575x973, 555K)

>false
yeah no there isnt a single case (well maybe the greek one and to a much less extend the portuguese one)of a facism that didnt led to widespread racism

He's not interested in much these days.

has Larry Wall ever expressed a racist opinion publicly?

>its just how things are goy just dont think about it