Just got pic related. How do I make sure that it doesn't degrade over time...

just got pic related. How do I make sure that it doesn't degrade over time? I don't know how to keep it between 20-80% because there is no indicator other than 3 flashing lights.

Attached: 71mL3KN+bWL._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1500, 107K)

Keep it tucked safely in your rectum.

Work on your impulse control so you don't end up buying random chinese garbage

It will degrade. What do you think they're putting inside, cream of the crop batteries? Hope you didn't pay over $15 for that.

you can reset the battery by putting in a microwave on medium for 1:35 and then flipping it over for another 1:35

1)use the shit out of it for a year
2)buy a new one when it starts to not take a charge
3)repeat

Maybe make a power regulator controller from an arduino Uno or Intel d2000 microcontroller project board.
You'll need to learn a programming code too. Arduino has its own otherwise, C is good for intel board.
You may need some parts from an electronics store or mouser.com

I've been using that charger since February of last year. I can get 2.5 charges out of it on my Galaxy S7

Attached: 20190524_174047.jpg (2896x2896, 806K)

is that a good thing?

Yes it's 10000 mah

so how do you keep it between 20 and 80 percent?

I've found it takes a long time to self discharge actually. I just use it a bit till it's at 3 bars and then don't use it until I go camping for a week once a year

>micro b input
fuck right off

No point wasting your time with that faggotry

Like you did with your father's golden watch?

>between 20 and 80 percent
>he doesn't fully charge his battery
>He thinks percentage means the same thing on all phones

>>He thinks lithium technology changes between devices

Keep it cool.

>He thinks every phone reads the battery the same say

>>What is annode cathode oxidation

I'm NOT sacraficing that much of my battery's capacity over a rumour fuck you

You literally save long term capacity but you do you. I don't play this game on my phone because I'm not a poor fag. But for a year long storage of an Anker yeah I'll keep it in the middle to reduce decay

Ya no I'm not doing it I refuse to micromanage my life next you will be saying to put away 10 Percent of each paycheck

Lol nah that's for successful people

No that's for stupid fucking people what good will saving any portion of my paycheck bring? What am I saving this money for? What am I seeking to buy?

>What am I seeking to buy?
Food when you're old and can't work anymore

But honestly these are just batteries, when they stop working in a couple years just get a new $20 battery

You mean 10Ah? Because 10Ah sounds a lot less retarded than 10,000mAh.

Attached: 715lEKklDZL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 46K)

>I refuse to micromanage my life

Attached: Punchable Faces.jpg (1626x1386, 669K)