Yo...

Yo, I just bought a new 144 hz Monitor but everytime I try to switch to 144hz the screen turn black for 15 seconds and it just resets to 60.
Can anyone help?
pic unrelated

Attached: 12345.jpg (355x355, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.aoc.com/en/gaming/products/g2460vq6
amazon.de/ICZI-Anti-Interference-magnetischer-Geschwindigkeit-Kupferleiter/dp/B01FJHY07M/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=iczi dvi dvi kabel&qid=1558734996&s=computers&sr=8-1
aoc-pim.s3.amazonaws.com/Public/AOC/Product Data and Pictures/60ID/G2460PF/Manual/English_G2460PF.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Many possible reasons. How about more info about your setup.

Did you try installing gentoo?

>w about more info about your setu
aoc g2460vq6 with dual dvi cabel and gtx 750 ti

>>w about more info about your setu
>aoc g2460vq6 with dual dvi cabel and gtx 750 ti

We'll have bad news for you, your monitor can only do 75hz max.

There is updated model AOC G2460PF that does do 144hz.

it says 144 hz right on it lol

Well, what exact model No. do you have? In general, in the manual stands how much hz over what ports you can get

Try with a displayport cable.

us.aoc.com/en/gaming/products/g2460vq6

Put it in the microwave for 10 minutes on low

>it says 144 hz right on it lol
You trolling us, you gave us wrong model number, you got cucked with inferior older model.

fuck sorry mb it's this one AOC G2460PF

it was this one sorry

AOC G2460PF

1920x1080p with 144Hz (DVI-D(Dual Channel), DP)

No Adapters!
Needs to be exactly like in Pic, or DisplayPort, else it will fail.
And witch OS are u using?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (640x247, 29K)

Try a cable that can support 144hz like displayport

I got exactly what you posted plugged in.

Win10

Sometimes Xorg needs to be recompiled if there are video changes, try that and let us know what happened

already do

750ti is on a lowend, if it has two dvi ports try another, but most likely your cable is not proper dual link dvi.

wanna post a thanks to you guys for actually trying to help me

Use DVI-D cable or a nicer Display Port cable
Set 144hz in BOTH the Nvidia control panel, and the windows monitor panel.

>gtx 750 ti
can this card even support 144Hz? why aren't you using the HDMI or DP ports instead?

If DVI not working ,Your monitor does have several different ports DP, HDMI, display port would be best if your 750ti has it.

amazon.de/ICZI-Anti-Interference-magnetischer-Geschwindigkeit-Kupferleiter/dp/B01FJHY07M/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=iczi dvi dvi kabel&qid=1558734996&s=computers&sr=8-1

its this one

aoc-pim.s3.amazonaws.com/Public/AOC/Product Data and Pictures/60ID/G2460PF/Manual/English_G2460PF.pdf

>amazon.de/ICZI-Anti-Interference-magnetischer-Geschwindigkeit-Kupferleiter/dp/B01FJHY07M/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=iczi dvi dvi kabel&qid=1558734996&s=computers&sr=8-1
>its this one

In specs below they say
"VIDEO MIT HOHER QUALITÄT: Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p @60Hz and PC graphics resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz"
It's quite possible that this made in China is not a true dual link dvi, even if it appears to be. You never know. I would try my luck with display port cable if possible .

page 51

Use a display port cable.

thanks, my guy I didnt read the description properly, if you guys have any recommendations for 144 hz dvi cables might aswell post them, but right now this thread is over.

Ty all for trying to help me

take a look here
on page 51 too to know what you are looking for

N

>thanks, my guy I didnt read the description properly, if you guys have any recommendations for 144 hz dvi cables might aswell post them, but right now this thread is over.
>Ty all for trying to help me

I would just go with AmazonBasics dvi to dvi, it doesn't say much in specifications but you can always return back to Amazon if it doesn't work, if you gonna buy a new cable might as well buy one display port also.

I