How is this so fucking difficult

>attempt to send a 30 second long video on facebook
>hit with the classic 1 second long video meme that still isn't fixed after multiple years
>go to upload video to google drive
>it's been processing for three and a half hours now
>the file is 34 MB large
Why is sending a half minute long video this fucking complicated? Isn't this supposed to be what normied do hundreds of times every day? How hard can it be to just make this shit work instead of leaving 2+ year old bugs unfixed and spying on your users so hard that you need Pajeet to analyze every frame of a video for 3+ hours before it's playable?

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-051241_Drive.jpg (1440x1003, 92K)

They are making sure it isnt a mass shooting video.

Attached: file_transfer.png (456x614, 55K)

/wsg/ doesn't have this problem

normies send it over whatsapp

Use Firefox Send

There are free file uploading sites dude

Use sharex

I have to send it to a potential customer, I'm not going to link her a Jow Forums webm. She has an iPhone anyway so she couldn't watch it
I'm too much of a boomer to sign up for that shit

scp

Oh you mean like the video upload feature of Facebook and Google drive? Why is it a given that you have to register to like 5 different services and pray to God that one of them graciously accepts your request to work as advertised?

Not easy with CGNAT

unlisted youtube/vimeo upload mate

Imagine p2p

There's pleny of sites where you don't have to register.

Well it finished processing now after 5 hours. I just don't understand how Facebook and Google are this fucking incompetent. The only positive I can think of about these companies is that they make communication easy. Why can't they do that one thing properly?

Use streamable.com

Use mixtape.moe

Mixtape was shut down recently because people kept uploading illegal stuff. Catbox.moe is one alternative.

Disable your extensions/add-ons my son.

>why isn't this company prioritising my shit for free!

Torrent?

host your own server, nigger

nigger just put it on dropbox, she doesn't need an account to view it and can watch it directly in browser or download

torrents are illegal tho

This
Create a torrent for the file on your system and send them the magnet link

use telegram

>thinking google is free

catbox.moe