I never see Jow Forums talk about cases. I can autistically min max every part of my PC...

I never see Jow Forums talk about cases. I can autistically min max every part of my PC, but I don't know shit about cases. How do I go about finding the best price/performance?

Attached: na-ds1-all-large.jpg (1802x1522, 148K)

because they are boring. fuck off

cases aren't technology

state of nu-Jow Forums

>computer case
>performance

Attached: dumbass.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

cases are insanely overpriced

True. I hear good things about be quiet cases but fuck those prices.

all you need is a case that has at least one intake fan slot and one exhaust, everything else is a matter of preference

the one you posted seems terrible for airflow because of the front panel even with the side vents present, unless you're doing a passively cooled build

don't listen to the retards, pic related

watch GamersNexus on YouTube
I have the same problem, can't decide what case to pick. I've been watching GamersNexus for the past month now and I can honestly say I learned a lot about cases.

Attached: retards.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Yeah I saw a LLT vid on airflow and that is the best overall setup.

Just find one that has good airflow/allows for it, and is easy to work in, and fits your budget. Workbench cases are nice

Because every case on the market today is an RGB bullshit full tower with windows everywhere and a layout stolen from the Fractal Design Define. There's nothing to talk about, every manufacturer releases the same shit.

I hate my define s. It's too big, too heavy, nearly empty. I got it for muh water cooling, bur got scared of leaking and went with 140mm noctua. It's fucking pain to connect sata power cables sonce there is no space between drive and case. Should've waited for meshify or just continue to use my old corsair case.

Get a FD Meshify, put two 140mm Fans in the front and one 120mm Fan in the back
Congrats, you got the best bang for your buck

not trolling, it just isn't interesting to talk about a problem that has already been solved. you want to put your computer parts in a box for some reason? fine, but sacrifice performance, and i don't think it's interesting how you choose to do this

Attached: case_hang_1.jpg (450x563, 126K)

how desperate for replies can you really get?

Look for air vents and air circulation. Look for dust filters in medium tier cases
Look for included fans if you are saving money
Look for front io
Stay away from LED bs
Look for drive bays if you want to use it as Nas
Look for volume if building a tiny pc

i just want one person to refute what i said, or provide a compelling argument for why anyone should invest a lot of time in something that doesn't matter - and i'd actually rather not have five people just like you all reply to me

Where does one get a case for a self-built NAS ??

>in something that doesn't matter

so you tested having your components out in the open in the middle of summer with no ventilation?

did you? or are you just talking out of your ass like the typical Jow Forums user?

>has a power button
>isn't technology
lol ok kid

>I never see Jow Forums talk about cases.
Lurk 2 years before posting faggot.

im glad this thread didnt go well