>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Group Buys
deskthority.net/viewforum.php?f=50
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Attached: dev titty.jpg (2400x1600, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/
drop.com/buy/nym96-aluminum-mechanical-keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Razer green

Attached: razer-blackwidow-elite-green-mechanical-switch.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Shitty acrylic and bigass bolts.

Yeet

Attached: JPEG_20190526_024503.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

First for last thread isn't even 404 yet

>0.89 cents a piece
>abs keycaps with legends
>no legend keycaps are shit.
what a flop. those switches are a total fail. i could build like 4 keyboards with that price.

Attached: 2019-05-26-22:39:43_1258x639_scrot.png (1258x639, 264K)

Kailh continues to innovate.
You can always choose to ignore what you see if you don't like it.

Why won't elven titty drop again

Im working on getting some of novelkeys custom ones for an EU GB, so hold out there may be something coming up (and for much less than that price

One time only™. Put up a wtb ad on rebbit and be prepared to pay out the ass for it I guess.

They're $0.60-$0.65 each on novelkeys, so why would you pay that much for them. Admittedly even the novelkeys price is a bit much for these switches but whatever.

>Group Buys
> massdrop.com/
The site isn't even called Massdrop anymore.

lol wtf, an entire generation of people accustomed to disposable garbage that is outdated in a month think their injection molded chink plastic crap is quality.

Can't wait for home CNC machines to become a thing. Then you can bitch about your billet anodized aluminum parts being crap compared to the hardened tool steel ones.

Attached: Doosan ourguys NHP5500_Matrix_Tool_Cue_.jpg (2000x2732, 597K)

novelkeys hides his 20$ shipping makes everything look like its a competitive price.

I paid like $15 in shipping to milkbagland (for 80 full size switches iirc). Not sure how shipping within burgerland would be $5 more.

>milkbagland
im for fiestaland probably 15$ to

ye i want a cnc a mill a laster, and a injection machine, no money do

GMK VS SA VS EPBT

Yeah don't buy from Kailhs aliexpress, that's meant for dev samples and the higher prices are to discourage buying stuff from it in large batches.

NovelKeys is a Jew, go with switchtop

SA will always be the best

MT3

morse taper 3?

Attached: using a drift to remove tangless taper tooling.jpg (1382x2500, 1.25M)

Attached: 1526223954003.png (237x330, 43K)

Not our problem

Attached: abbreviated.jpg (1000x1500, 205K)

War has changed.

Attached: Information warfare.jpg (582x360, 63K)

My 910 Orion Spark is probably going to be dead in a week or two and I don't want to fuck around trying to solder the wires to fix it (right now, at least.) What's a good replacement keyboard? I'm looking at the G613 and Corsair K63 right now. My requirement is that the keyboard needs to have a detachable cable, I'm fine with a wired keyboard but absolutely NO fixed wires. If I can't replace the wire when it fails that's a deal breaker, I want a keyboard that lasts until the switches themselves wear out since I probably have at least another year of life on the 910's switches.
Also has anyone used the Razer Huntsman? It looks like a super cool gimmick but I don't have $200~ to drop on a keyboard right now,

If you want to buy optical just get a Wooting One, there's no point buying gaming-branded keyboards

>sold out

Attached: 2019-05-27-01:49:39_297x407_scrot.png (297x407, 172K)

please sanitise your hands before touching my fancy keyboard you pleb

*asserts my dominance by rubbing my sweaty balls all over your $300 keyboard*

stop, you'll get pubes in the switches and ruin the lube!

It's literally available on amazon

>xe uses lube on the switches and not on the keycaps

enjoy the useless switches in 3 months.

Redpill me on these extra deep sphericals.
I feel like I'd keep hitting the edges and get annoyed at them.

is the pulse SA drop worth it? how long do they usually take? my taste will probably change by time it comes in half a year later

They feel comfy. Maybe if you have fat fingers the edges might annoy you.

Attached: IMG_20180926_161727.jpg (3100x1606, 830K)

damn that looks lit and for only $350 it's a steal

Wasn't $350 m8. I wouldn't even charge that much to make one just like it (sans the dev/titty caps).

I went on the site formerly known as Massdrop to check if they had good deals on mech keyboards. Their featured keyboard is $300, looks plain as fuck and I can't see any real meme features it has to justify that price tag.
You'll forgive my knee-jerk "Meme custom board? Must be a small fortune"
Like holy shit they're selling keycaps for $85, I could buy a brand new mechanical keyboard for that price.

Happens when you don't have economy of scale working with you. Making a few hundred, maybe over a thousand, of some keycap set (with a more expensive process) are chump numbers compared to the amount of chink boards made cheaply.

I guess, I'm just Jewish with my money and would rather support the big evil corporation than shill out more money for a product that has the same or lesser features.
Also it's only $230 (important to be accurate) but a top-of-the-line Logitech/Razor/etc keyboard is only going to run $200 at MSRP and will include a whole bunch of software, on-board features, etc.

If you're talking about the tokyo60 specifically it seems like it is QMK compatible. It's considerably more flexible than any of the bloated software from other companies. Just about anything you can think up can be programmed in. Then there's the other crap like hot swap sockets, the aluminum case/plate, usb-c, PBT dyesubs, etc. Could do a lot worse for $230 to be honest.

anyone getting the massdrop shift now that they redesigned it?

Been thinking about it, shame about the release date being extended 6 months because of it but the original 1800 was so ugly I'm glad they redesigned it.

VSA

I think it still looks ugly. There are nice examples of the original 1800 layout like the TX line of keyboards.

Meh KT profile is my favorite

What's the best keyboard for me if my objective is to have as much sex as possible

Attached: fc980c.jpg (2074x1382, 212K)

Attached: DSC_0682.jpg (3840x2160, 2.02M)

cute spacebar

yea i just bought a ymdk96 kit, then i saw the design change

im thinking of cancelling my ymdk96 order

Massdrop shift? More like drop shift

where to buy o-rings? also are there different types of o-rings? like harder and softer kinds?

literally the best keyboard. (I did not use the orange keys though)

Attached: 1545448403599.png (1600x1067, 1.13M)

unironically apple alluminum keyboard

It still has the ugly-ass floating keys, so that's a no from me.

yea there probably will be a high-profile version 6 months after

If the high-profile versions of their other boards are anything to go by, that'll probably be pretty ugly too.

DSS profile when?

More POM keysets when?

drop.com/buy/nym96-aluminum-mechanical-keyboard
this is an absolute steal if you want this layout
high profile alu case, decent keycap set, fully programmable
the case should've been a little darker like my nym84 imo

Attached: nym841.jpg (4000x3000, 354K)

I like the 1800 layout's slight separation between the arrow cluster, F-rows and numpad. Somehow the normal 96key "solid block of keys" doesn't do it for me, even though I like 75% which is exactly the same thing minus the numpad.

link to github/lab design file? also convince me why anyone would want amoeba pcbs without hotswap mod

I actually prefer that as well on row stagger boards, makes the keys much easier to find
one of the reasons why I like the nano75s layout so much (also because every standard keycap set will fit)

Attached: nano75s2.jpg (3201x1500, 182K)

It makes it easier to solder SMD components

Nearly threw up in my mouth from this popup

Attached: hard cringe.png (765x406, 126K)

>$100-$150
>USA
>MX Brown or similar
>ANSI/QWERTY, whaterver regular US boards use
>96-Key or something with a Ten Key
>No, or can be turned off
>Shit old Gateway keyboard from 10+ years ago

Well /mkg/, any suggestions? Kind of new to this

Sounds like you want an FC980M.

>FC980M

That actually fits perfectly! I was also looking at the NYM96 on Drop, but the August 22nd ship date kills it

i want to get a new keyboard but im broke do i sell my hhkb...

anybody here used outemu sky switches? whats your opinion on them, are they worth getting?

who buys a used hhkb

Bought an used one for 100 Canadian pesos from a student in need of cash and sold it for 180 because of the hype.

feelsgoodman.jpg

a lot of people, they can dodge the import fees etc by buying second hand.

Don't have a github, but the .stl for that layout specifically is in the dactyl manuform thread on gh. Also the amoeba PCBs were mostly so it'd less of a hassle to swap out a switch if the need arose. Also means less hot gluing in tight corners just to secure the switches. I'd avoid making a hotswap board unless the plate was metal to be honest.

Attached: IMG_20190509_153928.jpg (2223x1566, 1.04M)

They feel like more tactile v1 zealios, just not as smooth. I haven't tried v2 zeals so I can't say which switch is more tactile

Just picked up the following:
>NYM96 frame, PCB, and Plate
>Kalih box white switches
>MT3 /DEV/TTY spherical keycap set (pictured)

Did I do OK?

Attached: AI7B3759_copy_20180222135325.jpg (1625x492, 121K)

Yes, kaihl box jades or navy are better tho imo, more tactility as well as a more satisfying click

Any new mech keyboards shown at Computex?

Attached: 1452108474075.jpg (1000x1300, 463K)

Any way for a poorfag to buy DSA Granites or /dev/tty? I actually don't have the means to buy something at $100. ;_;

There may be a Chinese knock off on aliexpress, haven't checked tho, probably not

is there still no galaxy cap set for ISO layout?

I have a ducky shine 7. Can the first lighting mode (wave mode) be customized? For example, it I wanted it to only include certain colors, instead of the entire spectrum. The manual doesn't seem to indicate that this mode can be changed.

I expect the answer to be no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Attached: file.png (1907x1600, 2.19M)

just download their software and figure it out

But I'm dumb and there is no linux software

I bought /dev/tty MT3 on Drop last night for $80

Attached: jelly enter nature river.png (1277x446, 849K)

r8, h8, masturb8

forgot pic like a dumbdumb

Attached: r8h8masturb8.jpg (3991x2992, 2.53M)

okay i give u reddit/10

I've been to Louisiana a few times, solid exhibitions /swede.

What gave it away? :^)

What's the cheapest option for a tkl replacement pcb (without micro-controller)? Don't want to handwire desu. These seem to be either kind of rare or I'm just stupid.

the monitor? it looks small

23", it's not that bad. Buying an ultrawide as soon as I can afford it.

I like wood

Whatever throw-away keyboard comes with OEM computers now adays. Doubt you'll be able to afford anything better after wining and dining your partners.

I hate all subhuman niggers that have their keyboard center aligned with the center of their monitor