This is the future you chose

This is the future you chose.

Attached: lorenzo-nuti-cyborg-female3.jpg (1100x1236, 671K)

Yep, that was me. I chose that future. I've got the power to make decisions around here.

so be it

Attached: Rei_Collection (146).jpg (900x1200, 213K)

I did no such thing.

Who cares, we won't be here.

Attached: staying behind dawg.png (622x435, 474K)

Good, who wants a decaying body anyway?

Attached: 1393530211933.jpg (850x875, 173K)

>dude, robots are people
>dude, smartphones, we're like robots
normies ruin everything

Considering the shit I see nowadays, this is ok.

>Turn yourself into a cyborg dog and have a human looking robot walk you around
Future sure seems bright

>giving the cyber-knot to your robo-waifu on a daily basis.
The future looks great

Attached: sorayama.jpg (550x915, 103K)

those torpedos

Attached: 1558757390221.gif (500x500, 236K)

Do you think we will ever fully replace the brain? I can imagine a brain bucket robot, but I can't comprehend a fully robotic human.

Wicked sick bruh

I'll take it.

Attached: AfroSamurai2.jpg (256x265, 36K)

no. we won't. we'll have people uploading their consiousnesses to artificial constructs and arguing that the choice was the greatest choice they ever made, in the same vein that transgendered people argue that cutting their genitals off was the best choice they ever made. it's going to start a downward spiral of regret and self loating that will be even harder to recover from than the current shitstorm we've found ourselves in

someone in a robot body longingly digs their fingers into the earth in an attempt to recapture the forever lost feeling of dirt on their fingers, a simple sensory pleasure forever robbed from them by a bunch of buzzfeed writers and shapchat posters trying to convince them how sexy and incredibly intellectually unrestricted they feel after plugging their brain into a computer, as their humanity slowly fades from their eyes as they contemplate jumping off of a pier into the ocean and sinking to the bottom because they couldn't afford the swim bladder module

Attached: 1000words.jpg (1079x1328, 574K)

Assblasted fleshslave lmao.
Tech like this would be so much more than trannies removing their dick.
This tech will advance and integrate into humanity thanks to unrestricted capitalism, don't be surprised if people start being forced to have bionic limbs and implants just to be able to hold down their jobs. Soldiers, factory workers, probably even fast food slaves eventually.
Don't worry though, I'm sure there will be a UBI or welfare for you and the rest of the Bible reading subhumans to live off of. Maybe even get little reservations like the indians or amish.
Meanwhile those who are willing to take the lead in society will. And those who sacrifice their "humanity" or "soul" will take the lead easier than someone living in denial and blind spiritualism.

It won't be buzzfeed communists pushing this, its human nature and corporations. But go ahead and pretend you have it all figured out, you based magapede you.

Attached: 1536774600425.jpg (3000x2000, 1.24M)

i cant wait for my future robocock

The saddest part is that you actually thought this made you sound smart.

I'll probably be dead by then so I don't care. I am glad I lived during a time where personal autonomy was still a thing, I couldn't imagine living without at least having that one recluse inside my mind, if that would even be categorised as living - more like we just evolved into glorified cells of a larger hive organism.

u-unf