AdronedTV vindicated once again. :) How can Jow Forums be this BTFO'd

AdronedTV vindicated once again. :) How can Jow Forums be this BTFO'd

Attached: 1547357588542.png (1531x902, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitsandchipseng/status/887736810625019910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No 5ghz parts

Attached: 1541481377533.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>Everything's wrong
>vindicated
kek

12 cores is not 16

This keynote proved once and for all that no one in the fucking tech press knows A N Y T H I N G before it gets publicly announced. It's comical how wrong everyone was.

>16 core hasn't been unleashed yet

Dude this guy is a genius!
He got everything right except $200 dollars price difference and 4 cpus that dont exist

>everything is wrong
>vindicated
Too bad the real Jewtube shills won't call him out

Everything is fucking wrong, 3700x is only 8C

bait

Attached: 1524252927112.jpg (825x1486, 403K)

Hey atleast he got the naming right.....

>Everything wrong
BASED
looking forward to his backpedalling this time around and can't wait until he's wrong again at E3

vindicated how?

>HELLO GUISE
>INTEL AGENTS SENT ME WRONG INFO
>JUST WAIT GUISE FOR THE 16-CORE PART
>IT EXISTS, ITS A """GRAND STRATEGY""" BY AMD
>MOVING ON I HAVE FRESH LEAKS ABOUT NAVI BEATING A 2080TI
>ITS A RELIABLE SOURCE TRUST ME
>PAY ME ON PATREON FOR MORE INSIDER INFO

/thread

this. everyone was wrong one way or the other. nobody knows shit and they're all best ignored.

>>JUST WAIT GUISE FOR THE 16-CORE PART
I don't have doubts that it exists as an engineering sample, but I don't think AMD will release it until intel has a mainstream 12 core part.

Yes and Intel has 7nm CPUs as engineering samples

The only useful info we got was from the CES demo and found benchmarks in publicly accessible databases. All (((leaks))) and (((insider info))) was bullshit.

The difference is AMD could easily have a working 16 core part out. It's just a 3000 series CPU with both chiplets having all 8 cores working.

>Just glue cores together bro!
imagine being so tech illiterate

>ignoredtv

has a nice ring too it

16-core exists...for Ryzen 5000

Because AMD are using chiplets it means lower binned chips go to the lower core count parts. The 16 core SKU will have higher binned chiplets. I fully expect it to to have a 4.8Ghz boost with overclockability to 5Ghz at a higher power curve (probably closer to 200+ watts) and will require a beefy cooler.

That is literally what intel has been doing the last two years along with bingbus

True, looks like his sources predicted the actual tech specs quite well.
Will be interesting to see what will happen with 16-core CPUs - does AMD need the silicon for Epyc, are there yield issues, are these CPUs being kept in reserve to counter Intel's next move, or is AMD just skipping these (for now? for this generation?) because they think 12 cores are good enough for competing with Intel's current and near-future offerings?

he got the price right cuz he copied gen1 prices LMAO
everything else wrong
he didn't even get the ryzen 9 numbering right, fucking idiot, gen1 EVEN HAD THOSE SAME CPUS NUMBERED CORRECTLY LMAO
_800X IS PART OF RYZEN 7 NOT FUCKING 9 LOOOOOL

Lisa needs to tell Jim to fuck off and stop giving AMD bad publicity

She did

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-002505_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 655K)

Is there a way I can block his channel on my youtube so I never see a video of his again?

>no 3900X
He got that wrong....

this. fucking shilltv.

Attached: 1558641421181.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Techtubers should call him out for publishing fake ass leaks.

They were so fast in calling out Intel when they did the Principled Technologies stunt but are dead silent whenever AMDoredTV publishes fake leaks that dot the internet.

But the core counts, base and boost clocks and tdp were wrong. I like watching his analysis and speculation, but overall his leaks were 70-80% wrong.

my guess is he´ll spin it to say he was used to test the waters on what they could get away with on pricing or played by self-important larpers

he was wrong on literally everything. EVEN the chiplets. If you remember he made a video way before CES saying the chiplet design is a thing and it MIGHT appear on the matisse chips as well. Right before CES he made another video saying, chiplets are unlikely to be used on mainstream desktop parts. Right after CES after they showed the chiplet design he instantly ignored his last video and claimed he was right in the earlier video.
The guy is a complete fucking mess. Shame on me for believing even a word out of his mouth. I'm the one who is completely embarrassed. If he has any bit of decency he makes a big apology video, for acting smug on fuck all information.

Attached: 1449119311149.jpg (556x561, 49K)

AYYMDTV EXPOSED AS A FUCKING FRAUD LIAR WITH FAKE SOURCES

He always doubles down on fake news leaks

See

>imagine being so tech illiterate
But in this case it really is a matter of using 2 full chiplets instead of 2 cut down ones used for 12C...

AMD is sandbagging this gen in order to milk margins, increase yields, and make there refresh look like a more impressive performance jump. This basically allows them to double dip. They already have the performance crown. They don't need to do more. In fact doing more would be harmful from both a marketing and margins standpoint. This way they get headlines TWICE with no significant effort. Brilliant from the marketing team. The CPUs listed in the leak almost certainly exist in AMD's validation labs.

Basically Adored got the technical aspects correct but failed to realise AMD is in the business of making money. Not making you happy.

Attached: 1499951914678.png (422x537, 210K)

This. Adored made up a bunch of bullshit so everyone would pay attention to them. They literally are like insecure children begging for attention.

He and everyone else never ever aplogize for getting something wrong, it's just pathetic and shows no courage or self-respect.

Adored, GN, HardwareUnboxed, and so on, never have the decency to admit things were wrong.

And worst of all it isn't help by faggots on here who think that 100% of what the leak/Youtubers spit out is FACT. So many people here can't think for themselves and set reasonable expectations or reasonable doubt.

This. NO ONE expected navi to be a new architecture.

Attached: ff5.jpg (600x450, 101K)

>believing there would be a 16 core 5.1Ghz cpu
Good thing none of you Jow Forumsents are this gullible... right?

Attached: 92843765934.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>Imagine coping this much trying to explain to other drones with AMD didn't deliver

This guy is the ultimate idiot filter. Nobody with a minimum amount of knowledge about the industry takes this "leak" seriously. Clockspeed + TDP + pricing in December? Heh. 3300G 6c APU when everyone and his mother knows about Picasso? Feeding the ignorants while making sweet shekels over his channel is an excellent way of making money though

I can say this event has certainly taught me to be more skeptical of leaks, however a 16 core part is still very possible but adored really was wrong about quite a lot.

It irritates me to no end seeing the arrogance of these people. I think Steve from GN is the worst offender. He literally believe he can say, or do, no wrong. Is it too much to expect some measure of modesty from these hobbyists?

Attached: ff.jpg (1104x709, 136K)

>In fact doing more would be harmful from both a marketing and margins standpoint
So, basically you're saying AMD has turned into the same consumer-chearing shit company intel was with their abysmal performance improvements? Because you basically described why intel didn't improve their CPUs much.

Thats not entirely accurate since he has had legitimate writers and people wanting to work on his site and content.

>Good thing none of you Jow Forumsents are this gullible... right?
You're underestimating the AMDrones of this board.

Its all a balance. AMD isnt a god damn charity, but its far and away better than Intel.

I think you people are forgetting the fact that there is a CPU that beats the 9950 for less than half its price.

>he wasn't here on Jow Forums when Intel first released the first C2D and C2Q processors
Kek

The denial from AMDrones eons ago was glorious, the same shitpost happening now was happening back then

Are you simply incapable of doing math?
There are x2 8 core chiplets on each package. 8 + 8 = 16. The best dies are clearly going into Epyc because that's where the money is and AMD already has the performance crown.

Attached: aeec59356686cd10e6b00c6ff8a07786.png (765x589, 119K)

wishful thinking, bud. I'm all for amd, because, you know, I like having some money for food after I buy me some hardware, but if you still believe that there are zen parts out there boosting to 5Ghz (not even all core) with a tdp of less than 250W you're in the land of make believe, brother. Zen is just garbage in terms of clockspeed. It's never gonna boost to 5 Ghz. And if it does, it's gonna need a fuckton of power (kinda like intel - and we make fun of them), so the only thing they could do to make things interesting is to offer their stuff at a lower price - which they kinda do, but not really.

its GCN
the fuck are you talking about

The godly best binned chips could conceivably reach 5ghz. Why wouldn't they

>Techtubers should call him out for publishing fake ass leaks.
They tried, user.... they tried

Attached: 1546891952584.png (613x694, 707K)

AMD isn't a charity.

Attached: 1470313152722.jpg (3840x2160, 2.44M)

No its not. Did you even watch the presentation?

rdna is the new arch

redpill me on Tim. What is this all about?

Are you retarded?

>AMD's press materials also note that, regardless of the above changes, the size hasn't changed: a single CU is still 64 stream processors.

It's GCN garbage

lmao yes it is
some marketing BS about it being a revolutionary new MACRO-architecture doesnt mean its not propped up GCN

Let's guess how this retard will spin it this time, Jow Forums
My money on "amd is sandbagging"

>stream processor size is the only thing determining architecture

Kill yourself dumbass

Attached: 1534757347407.png (640x640, 108K)

nah they said it's a new uarch called RDNA. But I still imagine it's just GCN with some improvements, but since people wanted something else they decided to not call it GCN

Kinda like Bethesda with their Gamebryo engine renamed to Creation Engine and saying it's a whole new thing.

twitter.com/bitsandchipseng/status/887736810625019910

AYY LMAO

yeah, all 15 of them. Turns out 7nm isn't gonna quickly turn zen into a miracle chip. I'm fucking ashamed of myself for believing the leaks. I genuinely feel worse than the fucking fraud amdoredtv

You're the one that's retarded

It's clearly GCN rebranding exercise, RDNA is not a new microarchitecture

Just Wait™ for 7nm+/6nm Zen 2+/3

16 core parts are delayed due to epyc dc demand.

wont' be arriving until intel looks slightly competitive again

They literally are verifiably sandbagging. The fact that there wasn't a 16 core and that TDPs where as low as they are proves that.

Considering they can afford to sell the 3900x at its price I'd wager many more quality binned chips will be out there than 15. We will see though they might not have to do better if inturd doesnt respond.

>a leak from year ago isn't 100% like it turned out to be
>He is a HAAACK
Why does Jow Forums hate fun?

even without the 5ghz, you're still getting amazing chips with 12c/24t at decent clocks.

that's still pretty good, even if the hype train didn't pan out

He go all way and claim those leak is fake, and people got mad and burn him at stake and call him intel shill

I was hyped for 10% better gaming perf. I got 35%
it panned out for me.

>didn't pan out
Adores leak said that we would of gotten todays gains with 16core 5Ghz chip.
It panned out BETTER than we expected.

^pretty much this. If AMD decided to pull Epyc class silicon off the shelves it could be pretty easily done. No doubt that such things exist in the validation labs. That thing is if they already won why would they do something that would make there margins worse and make the Zen 2+ refresh look less impressive if they don't need to in order to hold the crown? They are double dipping and waiting for yields to improve.

Attached: Aqh1ETYCIAI3GOl.jpg large.jpg (909x585, 48K)

Even if AMD is sandbagging with the 16 core, that doesn't explain the core, the price and the clock speed difference with his sources

I don't really need a CPU upgrade so will probably Wait™ for AM5
Interested in Navi though

best guess is, they thought intel would be more competitive and were setting up for a much more crowded space

then intel got hit by even more speculative execution issues and they decided to rejig their lineup so they have more in the tank for e3

no, but Intel does.
There is no reason for AMD to compete with itself.
Don't forget leak is from year ago, AMD was still worried that Intel had something up their sleeve.

Let's wait for press materials and die shots.

>that doesn't explain the core, the price and the clock speed difference with his sources

It literally does. AMD didn't need to do as much as they thought were going to in order to gain the performance crown. They are sandbagging to increase profit margins and make the Zen 2+ refresh look better and saving the best silicon for 10k+ USD Epyc server CPUs.

AMD isn't a charity.

Attached: 1481915065259.jpg (932x576, 52K)

The prices are way off though, by like a $100.

Hardware unboxed are literally the most based tech channel. GN is turning into linus and AdoredTV is just an irrelevant AMD fanboy who's autism is quite good to listen to now and again.

are you honestly avatarfagging right now

I agree. They are playing the long game

Linus is an AMDrone now

>GN is turning into linus
Literally how?

I have insider info that Zen 2 will have 64 cores at 5.5 GHz for $600. If it doesn't happen I will just claim
>it was a leak from a year ago
>they found some difficulties with the thermals
>they are sandbagging
Now give me patreon money

Oh NONONONONO bros we can't lose them!

Get fucked shilltelsraeli

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>le sandbagging meme
>implying Intel does not plan for 16+ mainstream cores since Ryzen 2000
(lol

It's Intel le sekrit sauce all over again

Who else thinking this is literally AdoredTV himself defending his raging bullshit? There's too much logic gymnastics in there for it to be someone else defending that shill

Nah just think Amata is cute so i post he in AMD threads. I can give you my collection if you want.

Attached: o0700100012696567516.png (700x1000, 127K)

Why are you mad that a youtuber is getting patreon money? Do you give him this money? if not why are you so incredibly salty?

He literally described the package topography a year before AMD showed anything you autist.

Shilling everything all the fucking time. To the point its less tech and more like an infomercial.

I dont mind, but just warning you its a bannable offense