It's over. Huawei won

It's over. Huawei won.

Attached: 1545391910706.png (1193x757, 640K)

I will buy that thing for 100 dollaridoos when they have to unload all their stock on third world countries.
Enjoy not having access to the American market, chinks.

Kill yourself mutt

They havent been allowed to sell their shit in the US for years already.

That's not true, I'm typing this from a Huawei device in Muttistan.

>amerishart technology

Attached: 1536536338719.png (1180x1365, 1.31M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1555226032316.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Apple BTFO, buying myself a HUAWEI tomorrow :)

I love supporting the chinese government and buying myself a huawei! Yippie!

Attached: 1552816413871.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>that price tag
We're never going back to the $400 flagship range are we

i TODDLERS BTFO xDD

Attached: stania.png (405x522, 177K)

R E N T
F R E E

Attached: 1546049015102.gif (514x900, 140K)

iTODDLERS BTFO once again
this is now an anti iTODDLER thread! :P

Attached: staniai.png (516x498, 388K)

>Huawei won.
They can't even get new ARM processors for their phones anymore. ARM was banned from doing business with Huawei.

Flagship phones are dead. They're only good for graphic intensive games nowadays. You can get a great camera on midtier phones and even the extra RAM is worthless because companies like Xiaomi and OnePlus kill background apps to conserve the already shit battery life.

Why would they give a fuck about ARMshit when the P30 Pro already runs a Kirin 980?

>arm banned from Huawei
>implying it's not just an architecture
>implying China gives a fuck

>spins off and sells company to brother under a new name so that it's an entirely new company
>literally no changes from the CEO down
>ban evaded
Chinese companies have literally been doing this for decades to evade their OWN government when manufacturing banned goods in their own country like guns, you think amerifats can do shit about them?

They can't license new designs for new phones. If they do manage to steal all of ARM's designs each year, they would still be stuck selling to only the Chinese and shitholes because no wealthy country would do business with them.

This is a good point.

The kirin 980 is armshit, chang

Attached: Kirin980edit.jpg (800x718, 356K)

I'm digging that colour.

Look at all that silicon that is not part of the CPU or GPU
ARM is such dogshit

Yeah Google pulling the plug was one thing, but no ARM? I can't see how they would be able to deal with that

That's other things like huawei's NPU thing, 4g, bluetooth, wifi, nfc, etc, and probably an image processing unit for the camera.

Here's a samsung chip for an example.

Attached: 7420-logical_logo.png (966x853, 81K)

I understand what all the other silicon is suppose to be
My point was that in order to for ARM to be as efficient as people like to claim that it is, ARM has to carry so much ASIC baggage like the ISPs, DSPs, video decoders etc which basically means the actual ARM cores don't so much heavy lifting
If the cores themselves had to do everything in software, ARM would lose it's heralded power efficiency badge

Huawei can sell phones and other consumer commodity devices all the want in US and A.

What they can't sell is dirt cheap Telecom equip, because the US wants to promote their own companies despite all their bullshit about 'free market' ideology, they're just as rigged as China is.

They really do.
They no longer need kirin or even arm architecture when they have superior 256TFLOP AI chip and davinci architecture.
The new OS also supports android apps natively.

Its probably an American fake

Im not paying $1000 for chinkshit

whoa

based

Huawei is dead. Their days of stealing tech and designs from superior companies like Samsung is over.

>They havent been allowed to sell their shit in the US for years already.
are you literally fucking retarded. go on amazon, huawei is easy as fuck to get. way easier than xiaomi and other chink shit

amerishart technology invented every single piece of hardware they have in that phone, including OS.
consider suicide.

Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1558384001707.png (615x353, 182K)

those two look nothing alike, Rajeesh.

Attached: 04bf7471aa0a4feeaf5ad6907719c0f7.png (500x500, 117K)

>iToddler LITERALLY BTFO

Attached: 1539534670585.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

yeah the Huawei phone literally turns night into day, impressive

Zhang pls

>I love supporting the (((American)) government and corporations and buying myself a Google/Apple! Yippie!

Yeah that's great if it's mounted on something extremely stable for the 8 second long super high ISO exposure it takes to get a shot like that.

It literally says 1/8.33 seconds cope harder street shitter.

Attached: 1545007758203.png (1036x1402, 378K)

how will he ever recover?

You are 56% mad

Don't get me wrong the game of free market capitalism certainly isn't innocent of being rigged, but I do understand it in this context. Having china set up and control the 5g across all american cities that install 5g I mean that's a big security risk and it's not like it's one of our allies either.
The executive order though is a different story imo.

They could preempt it with subsidizing FTTH rollouts and getting the telcos and cable companies to push it hard instead. That's what they should have been doing from the start. But instead they want to be schizo and try to meme 5g and at the same time try to push the only company that's offering the tech at a feasible price away. My country deserves to be in this shitty position tech wise. We earned this by letting Pajeet Pai get us in this retarded ass mess.

Why do people tell obvious lies?

You’re a retarded mad faggot lel

cringe

Based but fuck off cheng

>ISO 25600
>ISO 3200
Nice one dumbass

They already using Honor brand in my country few years ago

>iphone auto mode is utter shit and caps out at 3200 ISO
nice damage control ipajeet

>m-muh camera
fucking zoomers

>locked bootloader

Oyy

>$900
>for a cellphone

天安門大屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六四天安门 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 Multi-Rightist Struggle 大法 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇化大革命 抗議 遊進 走私 毒品 賭博 六四天安門大屠殺 The Anti-party system 台灣 臺灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 Tibet 六四天安门 法輪功 李洪志 法輪大法 大法 大革命 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法弟子 強制斷種 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民主 言論 思想 反革命 The Pooh 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論共 反右派鬥爭 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 自由门政策 The Xinjiananmen Square Massacre 反革命 抗議 運動 騷擾 擾亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平獎 Nobel Peace Proletariang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾自由 Freedom 獨裁 專制 壓制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 臺灣 自由门 天安門大屠殺 The Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 Winnie the Great Proletarian Rights 民主 言論 思想 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Forward 文化大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制斷種 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民 和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 多黨制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 土伯特 唐古特 唐古特 Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Leap Formosa 中華民國 北京生 王丹 還政於民 和平反右派鬥爭 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 多黨制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 The Anti-Rights 民運 Democratizatization 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中華民

>Samsung
>superior
Lmao