2012: Hahah, can you imagine years from now, Gen Z having nostalgia for playing games on mommy's iphone...

>2012: Hahah, can you imagine years from now, Gen Z having nostalgia for playing games on mommy's iphone? That'll sure feel weird.

7 years later annnnndd..... those shitposts came true in the end, lol.

Attached: 61027801_3060696187348202_4504276144849158144_n.png (864x736, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NUZNWi1zDI
itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazing-rope-police/id1450015565
rejstrik.penize.cz/04281667-hgames-artworks-s-r-o
hgames.allyou.net/3865994
youtu.be/ksueH37_i78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back in 2012 I didn't though all of them would end up ironically shitposting with every facet of their lifes

>people younger than me shouldn't experience nostalgia

>Minecraft
>1st Gen iPod touch
Fucking zoomers

It's just zoomers grew up in the downfall shit era (late 00s-early 10s) and now post nostalgia for it, blissfully unaware their childhood was part of the downfall into shit

It's just the way of the world user. People in 100 years will feel nostalgia for their designer tails, devil horn implants, 2.1 cybernetic eyesight and the old fashioned matter compression and transmission process before it became cheaper to edit matter at the desination site.

Ive seen people on this very site nostalgia over games like cod black ops and skyrim

Attached: fewf.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

said literally every 20 year old about every relative to them 10 year old since language was invented
you're just fucking old
i am too but at least i have a fucking grain of self awareness you insect

I actually miss having a Youtube app without ads and useless shit.

>ONLY I CAN EXPERIENCE NOSTALGIA
user boomers said the same thing about your generation

>younglings

Me on the right

Me on the left.

At least those apps aren't bad, and are made by competent people. Gen Alpha is gonna grow up nostalgic for chinese crap like the Amazing Strange Rope Hero games.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NUZNWi1zDI

AMAZING ROPE AVENGER ANGRY SHARK MONSETER GO BLOCK CREATION FLAP WORLD

Any worse than a fucking gameboy?

yes

>i am too but at least i have a fucking grain of self awareness you insect
Thank you for saving me the time

>number of bitcoins
Is this a sell signal?

Attached: 1522587911196.jpg (584x530, 216K)

So was yours, retard.

Yeah, well boomers were mostly just jealous because they didn't even have color TVs when they were young.

There was a minecraft mobile?

Name a better mobile game

Attached: 1438508438_super-quickhook-4.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>@HOMOSEXUALIZING

Attached: Cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>having a privacy-raping shitphone
>ever
Wow, our society is fucked.

as expected from itoddlers

Attached: 1556137107213.gif (203x351, 526K)

why are you following children on twitter

I googled that and it looks like they're a Czech company, not a Chinese company.

Company name is on here: itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazing-rope-police/id1450015565
Googling it returns this: rejstrik.penize.cz/04281667-hgames-artworks-s-r-o
And this: hgames.allyou.net/3865994

I'm amazed they aren't sued for copyright infringement. They even have a GTA rip-off as well. Seriously, when the product so closely resembles a copyright, even without using the exact same name or logos, is that really still allowed?

Bruh I still have these apps

MEANWHILE
>*sip*
>Ahhh, Newgrounds flash games, now THAT was quality content!

Yeah, first gen gameboy was garbage

Gameboy Advance was the shit though.

fuck off kid

>look mommy i'm older than this kids and i'm more cool hahahaha XD
>me so old me so cool right Jow Forums guys?

Coping boomer.

t. zoomer

>even without using the exact same name or logos, is that really still allowed?
not allowed at all but all depends if the IP holders want to make an issue of it. sometimes they just let it slide.. like it's a homage or something. others will sue your face off no matter what third world nation you're from.

You need to be 18 to post here.

You take that back.

*sips* blackops, now THAT was a game, nothing like that futuristic shit they make nowadays

Attached: 1558986045532.jpg (233x216, 7K)

>t's just boomer grew up in the downfall shit era (late 90s-early 00s) and now post nostalgia for it, blissfully unaware their childhood was part of the downfall into shit

ok lol

My childhood > your childhood

This. They can't even have correct memories the fucking retards

User interface alone makes most flash games better than phone games

>baseball, yup...now THAT was a sport not like this 2080 e-sport garbage

Attached: minions_bumper_stickers.jpg (2447x2447, 865K)

>penize
ebin :DDDD

First gen had no backlight and SP no audio jack
Nintendo hardware was always trash

>acknowledging government overreach and theft while simultaneously volunteering to fight and give your life to further the state and governments interest and bloat the government further

Crown munchers man

Why is that the icon for YouTube? It was never their logo

It's shopped in, the font is off/bolder

>t.@HOMOSEXUALIZING

Are you baiting. That's how it looked on early iOS.

this isn't /v/

me so horny

yeah but for us its actually true

You are doing God's work user

man, that car. now i support sending troops to die in wars for israel.

>microtransactions and bitcoins
They're grooming kids to waste their money on gambling and become a debt slave early, and kids will be nostalgic for it. I'm terrified for the future.

youtu.be/ksueH37_i78

Zoomer here, pre internet gaming was better for the most part and the invention of smartphones signaled the decline of culture as a whole.

this was the legit golden era for mobile games, before timegating, gacha, forced ads and micropayments forced their way into every game

Fuck brehs, nothing like coming home from school and playing a mix of Runescape, Battlefield 2/2142, Europa Universalis and Medieval total war...

Attached: 11258_Old_School_Runescape_comes_to_iOS_and_Android_3943f2a62a376aaf0e5abf31f575c9db.jpg (950x633, 81K)

Euclidea

the worldview that nothing ever changes and that everything is the same every generation just because there's similarities is so retarded, guess what things actually do change between generations and societies rise and fall.
what's retarded is being nostalgic for really shitty mobile gaming apps which are still as shitty today as they ever were instead of the truly amazing pc and console games of the era.

>he or she even hates blonde teenagers
that's no fun

>Minecraft
>not Minecraft PE
can't even get their nostalgia right

>blissfully unaware their childhood was part of the downfall into shit
Some who grew up in the late 2000s were old enough to remember the pre-downfall era

I'm old, fuck my life

And I'm still an incel at 24 years

Reeee

only 24?

I don't care what your political affiliation is, a car with that many bumper stickers is begging to be keyed.

Wrong. Jow Forums has been /v/ since 5 years ago already

Yeah there are people in this thread unironically defending the quality of a childhood spent playing garbage, lazily produced mobile games on a 4 in display

Gravity Defied
r
a
v
i
t
y

D
e
f
i
e
d

>fuck my life
>reeee
you're young

Oh wow, that was back then iOS didn't even have background images. I remember how amazed all the macfags were when it was finally added.
"OMGOMGOMG It's a feature operating systems have had since the 80s! This is so revolutionary!"
But even today those operating systems have window management and background execution that's way superior to that of IOS apps...

zoomer here.
that's what every generation says and you know you're wrong.

Remember when this was just a joke and now there's people who weren't even born for it to be their 1st fps?

Attached: 8vp3D.jpg (602x792, 103K)

wow, imagine people being born after a certain point in time.