Why are you guys so concerned about privacy? even if you aren't being watched by companies or the government...

Why are you guys so concerned about privacy? even if you aren't being watched by companies or the government, you are still being watched by God.

Attached: 1462350854769.jpg (325x260, 9K)

but user, god isn't real...

god won't misuse his knowledge. government, businesses , and whoever the businesses sell data to might.

Give me your SSN. It's for national security reasons.

Life is too short to be caring about privacy.

Post your email address and email address password if you really don't care about your privacy.

Imagine God intruding on his own privacy. Watching yourself doesn't count, OP.

Attached: 1495438467930.jpg (609x477, 224K)

i mean .... what is the point of anything really.... none of it matters when u die

whats your bank account info then?

Attached: kurt_resize_md.jpg (744x389, 40K)

Attached: 1497364710959.jpg (477x425, 25K)

I derive immense pleasure from fantasizing about the downfall of marketing firms, ad agencies, and app developers running out of investor money. I have no stock positions but watching LYFT and UBER share prices crash and burn over the past month made my day every day.
>Adnauseum
>duckduckgo
>firefox
>LineageOS
>Linux
Silicon Valley has nothing if enough people use these tools the parasites will starve and our nation will be free from their meddling.

Can someone post that one huge compilation that explains how Duckduckgo should not be trusted? This user needs it.

Tell me your name, address, social security number and phone number
No?
Why are you so concerned about your privacy?

This is a more useful and direct answer than Call me when God has a data breach or gets caught distributing malware

if god exists, then god is literally perfect in every way

God won't bug me until I'm dead.

>God has a data breach
Adam and Eve
>distributing malware
demons

based

login: [email protected]
password: fuckjews1234

sent ;)

it is a proven fact that evolution has disproved the creation myth of the bible, which means Adam & Eve never existed, which means Eve did not eat of the forbidden fruit which means NO "original sin" which means jesus christ never existed to be crucified for your fictional sins, its all a myth used as scam.

the bible is just a collection of plagiarized myth, brutally primitive laws, and thousands of outright lies.

god is a myth, the bible is fiction and religion is bullshit

Why NPC like you hate religion so much, bro?

because religion is the oldest bait used to scam people out of their money, and the cocksuckers that do it use it to influence political power to oppress people's freedom

Attached: Carpetbagger.png (678x605, 154K)

>meh freedom

only religion can take you truly freedom

>god won't misuse his knowledge
LOL, the flood, no? He supposedly created every person on the planet, knew they would sin and become something he wouldn't want them to be and then had to just kill them all? Doesn't sound like a great use of knowledge to me.

>it works

Attached: Y6TWjLa.jpg (395x362, 57K)

This compilation is shit. For example, it calls nginx an SSL termination proxy when it cannot be proved that HTTPS is terminated in any way, and even if it is, everything is being done in the DDG local network, so this shouldn't be part of concern. Blaming it for showing IP and useragent is also retarded, since every webserver has access to these data. Not trying to defend DDG, just showing some faults in this conspiracy. Btw, I use Searx on local server routing queries through Tor.

>god is benevolent
>same cannot be said for companies or the government

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm