Why did AMD decide to make Radeon VII the ugliest graphics card in recent history?

Why did AMD decide to make Radeon VII the ugliest graphics card in recent history?

Attached: amd-radeon-vii-2_6057527.jpg (617x347, 31K)

It looks fine.

to weed out those with shit taste

This is the problem you have with it? Not the fact that this -- their top end GPU -- still can't even match a 1080 Ti which is even cheaper?

It also doesn't have SR-IOV.

make gpus beautiful again

Attached: 76826-radeon-produo-prossg-1260x709.jpg (1260x709, 290K)

Dude blower style cards look so much nicer than regular ones, it's a shame they just seem to be worse.

You stick it in your computer and close the cover.
You never look at it unless you paid extra to have a viewing window and bright as fuck LEDs to show off on reddit.

Because it's inside of your computer so you never have to see it. Unless you're one of those queers with a glass panel.

Actually my case has a tinted window so the RGB isn't that bright.

Funny to think failed mi50s are better than their upcoming Navi cards.

Opposed to what? The gayminge right strix polygonal look?

Founder's Edition RTX cards look very nice imo.

Are there 3rd party ones? Yes? Problem solved. No? Why not? I haven't been following Radeon V much since I already have a 1080 Ti and see no reason to spend money to get a tiny or no increase in performance.

Did you know you can set your RGB to a dim color like #303030 for a similar effect without tinted glass?

Maybe there are some, but as far as i know there's only the default version.

it has the AC unit aesthetic

Attached: 1542406265102.jpg (612x360, 26K)

>two 8-pin sockets

Attached: be3.png (600x700, 142K)

It's form and function. Simple and there's no weird crevices that looks like like an aerodynamic F1 ripoff.
Also easy to clean in case it gets dusty, white color allows you to see if there's bugs lurking in or maybe dust.
Also with that surface it's easier to decorate it with paint or laser etch.

No GPU design looks cooler than an air conditioner.

Because it's a housefire and needs alot of cooling and as cheap as amd is, they have gone for the cheapest solution to save some pennys

Not enough stupid fractal angles and clear windows for you?

I want a waifucard. I saw one in another thread the other day.

To me it's the most beutiful card in recent years.