A10 Fusion from A8 in previous gen

apple.com/newsroom/2019/05/new-ipod-touch-delivers-even-greater-performance/

apple.com/ipod-touch/

>A10 Fusion from A8 in previous gen

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

Attached: hero__wir9jx5uqaaa_large.jpg (1230x510, 160K)

I thought they were supposed to kill the iPod touch soon.

The FUCK is that screen to body ratio, had some iphone 7 bodies lying around and slapped the SE screen? It looks like dog shit. It should have been just a 6s with updated internals and no cell modem.

Who would even buy an iPod in this day and age? iToddlers already have their phones, and audiophools won't be buying Apple shit

Lmao what the fuck

Attached: 20190103_095842.gif (500x491, 370K)

why is the screen so damn small.

having big bezels on an mp3 player makes sense, you don't want a big screen you want something you can comfortably grip.
They should be marketing this as a cheap secondary device for fitness and travel.
The problem is the apple watch already kind of fulfills that need, or it would if it let you store music on it like other smart watches.

The other problem is most people use cloud services for music now.
They either stream from spotify or have an online music collection, syncing is very old-hat.
The only way these could be successful is if they can quickly connect to iphones to leech off their LTE or have LTE themselves.
Very bizarre product.

Its for people who want apps and can't afford cell plan

btw what the fuck is this ugly ass goblina? how the fuck did they fuck up picking up a teen, the peak of human beauty?

I think they're made for kids.

Attached: ios_messages__mvn2ptxg476a_large.jpg (449x593, 68K)

I'm serious nigga the fuck

kinda dumb since every kid over 4 years old has a smartphone now.

Does this suggest they'll update the SE?

What's the point of this device? Does nothing that a phone can't. So why should anyone carry two devices?

I would buy it. It looks comfy and cute.

But it has a headphone jack.

And home button. A HOME BUTTON.

Attached: 1540109476297.jpg (540x545, 23K)

Rumours for an SE 2 have been circulating for some time.

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1544273120363.png (400x1650, 367K)

Fuck off. Apple is (unfortunately) very good at sensing the demands of their costumer base and (even more unfortunately) a trendsetter.

Literally no one asked for this and Apple is only doing it to pimp it’s stupid arcade shit to rich children.

>can't afford cell plan
You do know that you can just buy an iphone, or any other phone for that matter, and use it as a tablet while never actually activating cell phone service on it, don't you?

>it's real
why? like who is this targeting?

Attached: appel.webm (960x558, 1.97M)

Manchildren boomers.

Attached: 1540590038405.jpg (996x954, 319K)

I hope that one day, I too, will accumulate so much wealth the commonfolk will brand their bodies with my likeness for good luck.

Attached: 1558731485128.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

yes. this is even cheaper than doing that. at least new

me

>iPhone SE gets cancelled
>meanwhile the iPod touch gets an update that makes it more powerful than the last SE

WHAT THE HELL TIM APPLE THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1540237078445.png (686x689, 85K)

>32GB

Attached: image.jpg (738x608, 73K)

see

>32GB music player in the year of our lord twenty nineteen
>$199

The fuck are they thinking? Do they want the sales figures lower than they already are?