5.0GHz is possible on all cores(very hard-golden sample)

>chiphell.com/thread-2001057-1-1.html
>5.0GHz is possible on all cores(very hard-golden sample)
>1.35v 4.5ghz all cores - new ES
>8c/16t version(3800x?) @4.8ghz is faster than 9900k @5ghz+
It's over guys.

Attached: ES1000000010.jpg (980x1128, 275K)

Based and Supilled.

JUST STOP. PLEASE!

Attached: 1547177014253.jpg (921x865, 147K)

DELET PLEASE

h-hold me goys...

Attached: whenyousetyourcampusonfiretryingtoOCyourwayintobenchmarksthatbeatAMD.webm (359x319, 2.01M)

Nice. Going to do an all-core 4.6Ghz if I can. My D15 should be able to handle it. Might even get lucky and hit 4.8 with the Crosshair VIII Hero. 3800x, here I come.

This means Zen 2+ or Zen 3 should OC beyond 5Ghz.

Silicon lottery
????
Profit

AMD MASTER RACE

4.5ghz all cores @1.35v sounds awesome.

don't bully, mine doesn't go any higher at sane voltages.

Attached: Untitleddvwe.png (1037x589, 121K)

So disabling Hyperthreading and going with 12 full cores only should bring that baby to 5GHZ?

that's 3.8ghz

exactly, it's also a 1700x

itching to upgrade.
i'll have to wait to see if xfr will still be the way to go on ryzen 2. Kinda hoping it is. Always meant to do a p_state oc on this one but never really started it.

I'll wait for the benchmarks. Intel still has a lot of proprietary technologies and software-level optimisations that may well allow it to keep up with the new AMD chips. We'll see, that's all.

>stop gayming 6 years ago
>consider going back
>amd and intel changed places
what the fuck happened?

Attached: conff.jpg (306x325, 16K)

those only ever work because AMD didn't have the same instruction sets that Intel had. That's a big part of how the Athlon 64 X2's were BTFO'd by Core 2 Duos.

Derp.
All you need is state_0.
I keyed that in straight away after testing.

No. Wrong. 7nm EUV will clock a bit lower than 7nm, so go figure.
Face it, we will probably never truly go over 5Ghz. Maybe a few meme chips will boost to 5.2/5.3 Ghz, but neither amd nor Intel will double the tdp budget just to get those 10% higher clocks and reach 5Ghz with their normal chips (fuck off with that super binned 9900kys meme chip).

Unlikely. Having a good watercooling might do the trick.

you never mentioned that this was a Matisse eng sample.

>stop gayming 6 years ago
>consider going back
If you have successfully stopped never go back.
And no they haven't switched places but in a month they will have similar performance but amd is way cheaper. It gets interesting in a year when ayyymd pushes out the next iteration. Will Intel have answered zen2 by then? They could answer zen more or less since it had massive deficits in ipc/latencies and clocks, but to actually compete with zen2 intel needs to be better in at least one category and boosting 10% higher with the golden chips isn't enough. Either intel fixes their 10nm in the next year or the game will become one sided again.

Well I'll assure you intel still beats amd using the intel ™ compiler.

oh, wait, I think there 2 chiphell leaks.
one for 5ghz all cores
and the matisse, said to be 4.5ghz, also at 1.35
4.8ghz pushing it.

not even with that anymore.

Attached: benchmarksdunmatter.png (654x429, 61K)

why the fuck would they even say anything like that

they also included a blender workload IIRC, which is more real world than any number of cinebench runs

because
>benchmarks don't matter

>4.5ghz 1.35
HNNNNNNNNGGGG

Attached: 1541538409899.png (298x279, 30K)

AMD are shitting all over Intel.

What's the catch?

The catch is lower real-world performance.

It's like when the Phenom II came out when I was a lad. All this processor hype and band wagoning is pretty nostalgic, I'm so high off nostalgia I'd pay a dude to talk about those woodscrews again

Attached: 1kq51s.jpg (640x480, 36K)

t. Jim@AdoredTV

translation fail. He says that 4.5 zen2 is better than 5.0 bulldozer.

12c @ 4.5Ghz , 1.35V FUGIN WHEN

16c i meant

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-9-16-core-4.1-GHz.jpg (2000x1125, 715K)

>Comparing shit made up out of whole cloth by a clickwhore e-celeb to comments being made by people to provably have engineering samples of Ryzen 3000
(You)

So Jim was right when he claimed Zen 2 could OC to 5 Ghz

No. Jim claimed 5ghz out the box.

1.7% LOLOL

You're the kind of person who would say doctors are pointless if you accidentally got a diagnosis right after doing a google search. 1 expert opinion is worth every single non-expert opinion in the world, and the results of a single experiment are worth the opinion of 10,000 experts. This is never going to change just because we've arrived to a point where uneducated people with a search engine feel entitled to be treated as authorities on a subject.

Oh, and inb4
>but the experts just use google!
and the experts also know how to tell which results are garbage or faked and which ones are useful or meaningful, and how to apply the knowledge they get from doing a google search, while people like you are effectively wandering in the dark. You'd see a report out of China that somehow managed to get 15,000 citations in a year and think nothing of it, because you have no idea what research even looks like.
The greatest threat to modern society is allowing people who are non-experts to be taken as seriously as the people who are experts.

Don't see how that's relevant. We wont be seeing zen2 threadripper for a while and no way is rome going to clock to 5ghz lol

Opposite case, actually. Intel had yields in the 30% range for their last generation, that's why there was a shortage. 10nm is getting something like 10% yields.

>10nm is getting something like 10% yields.
source?

I kind of feel you m8.

I haven't built a computer in ages and my only build when I was also a lad, was precisely a Phenom II.

Feels good.

>7nm EUV will clock a bit lower
Source? Also why use it then?

Better yields, cheaper manufacturing costs

aaaaaaaaaaa delete this stop this

Attached: 1558653766483.png (807x745, 205K)

they didn't, but intel is in a slump and amd is peaking. if history is anything to go by amd will find some way to fuck it up and piss away their momentum.

>1.35v 4.5ghz all cores
legit?

Attached: 131621183582.png (472x645, 369K)

c/16t version(3800x?) @4.8ghz is faster than 9900k @5ghz+
So it doesn't beat it at stock clocks, you don't even have a warranty if you overclock it, and you're very unlikely to even get one that manages to overclock to that because they're hoarding them for release later. Shameful.

>don't even have a warranty if you overclock it
hi granpa, how did you find this website?

Attached: file.png (550x550, 125K)

This post is extremely low quality.

>8c/16t version(3800x?) @4.8ghz is faster than 9900k @5ghz+
INTARDS BTFO

Isn't Cinebench based on Cinema 4d's renderer of the corresponding revision? R20 being the latest. It's one of the more widely used proprietary 3d modeling, animation software, I hear.

not buying Intel is anti-semitic!

For instance, last time they fucked up by letting Intel part Dell 1 billion dollars a month not to use AMD chips

>Source
Forrest himself has addressed this. Besides, who cares about 5GHz if you get at least 15% IPC with every new architecture? I'm a little bummed these chips don't get to 5GHz, but literal non perfect chiplets in the 12 core are pushing 4.6GHz boosts right now. Given how 2950x clocks higher than the 2700x in single threaded workloads, I'd expect the 16 core AM4 part to get extremely close.

>For instance, last time they fucked up by letting Intel part Dell 1 billion dollars a month not to use AMD chips
and intel will do it again

OEMs will ONLY use Intel and AYYMMD will be relegated to poorfag DIY bros as usual

Attached: 1496325684368.jpg (552x661, 71K)

if they do it again they'll get slapped with even more severe fines, and it'll be from both yurop and burgerstan

>thinking they can get away with that with how connected the world is in $CURRENT_YEAR
God I hope you uninformed boomers die. You almost killed society and the planet.

>how connected the world is in $CURRENT_YEAR
>a multibillion conglomerate can get banned on a whim and all media and governments go with it and gang up on it

You'll be lucky AMD doesn't get the Huawei treatment bros
Intel IS the US government
lmao

Attached: 1491427914553.jpg (306x335, 26K)

It would be impossible to ban AMD since it is an american company and the chips they make are designed by Americans.

>what the fuck happened?

Attached: lifecycle-bureaucracy.png (545x650, 55K)

Another strong-arm, political ban on a tech company would be the easiest way for Trump to get impeached, not that I'm doubting he'd do something stupid like that.

>t would be impossible to ban AMD since it is an american company and the chips they make are designed by Americans.
maybe.
heavy chink presence though.

Anyway, the US gov would not interfere when Intel will pay off all OEMs, it's gonna go to court and drag on for another 15y as the current litigation is

LMAO

>easiest way for Trump to get impeached

except liberuls and neocons are loving the Huawei shit and it's gaining him support

moron

>engage in massive trade war that will hurt the US more than China in the long run
>gain support anyway

Attached: 1449902281230.gif (390x162, 488K)

Merely enacting Tariffs in a trade war isn't grounds for impeachment you retard.